Likes Likes:  0
Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: An Infinite End. (Guitar based Rock/Pop/Metal and also electronic stuff sometimes)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

An Infinite End. (Guitar based Rock/Pop/Metal and also electronic stuff sometimes)

I made this with another chap. I haven't put it up anywhere else. I used to post music on the old NIN forums years ago. Would greatly appreciate anybody taking the time to have a listen and maybe share their thoughts on it with me

https://aninfiniteend.bandcamp.com/track/luminiferous-aether

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Myself and a different fellow made this collaborative effort, which is as much about the video as the music and vice versa. I'm really happy with how it turned out and how different elements within the music are punctuated by elements of the video.... or the other way around I'm not sure but I would obviously be delighted if anybody turned out to enjoy the experience. It is a sort of strange one and much different to anything I have been involved in before. The music is one track of a three track ep I made last year that I haven't made available yet, but probably will get round to in the near future.

Thanks in advance for any feedback, good or bad.