Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Social Network

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Hey, all! I've started writing a column for JoBlo.com, and my latest is on The Social Network. Check it out! http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/why-...al-network-115

You can also check out my previous (and future) installments here: http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/author/brian-bitner

Enjoy!
    Thanks for that, I was really surprised how much I liked the film, irrespective of the score. Even my husband liked it and he hates facebook and refuses to go on it.

I'm glad your Matrix review only includes the first film, the sequels were such a let down (well the second one anyway, I didn't bother seeing the third one). I really loved the soundtrack to the Matrix too

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Looking to trade my MINT The Social Network and MINT The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo FYC CDs, both still SEALED, for a copy of The Social Network on vinyl.

EDIT: Or...if anyone is willing to just sell the TSN vinyl outright let me know.

Posted in multiple threads due to relevant items
    Last edited by Reznor2112; 06-19-2015 at 12:10 PM.

Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Remember a while ago there was a charity listing with the sheet music for Hand Covers Bruise?

Looks like the buyer got bored of it http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRENT-REZNOR...-/121684441899

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    So I finally got around to watching this film. Really enjoyed it and am pretty convinced it would not be as good without that music.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got a weird quirk in my vinyl collecting, I like to have the hype sticker accompanying my records as it makes me feel like I'm in a record store as I flip through them. Looking for hype stickers with original shrinkwrap if possible for Gone Girl and the Social Network but a cutout of the sticker would suffice. I know a lot of people consider these useless garnishes and throw them away, but if there's someone here who has no use for them and has begrudgingly held on to them I'd gladly pay. I could hypothetically pick up Gone Girl again on vinyl for cheap but then I have a whole extra copy. The Social Network is way harder to come by, I'm happy just to have it but the hype sticker would definitely satisfy my OCD.

Posting this in a few threads due to relevancy!
    Last edited by thetrivialsublime; 12-27-2015 at 08:12 PM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Last edited by Your Name Here; 07-25-2016 at 12:28 PM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    PLEASE for the love of fuck repress this damn thing already!

sorry...

The Part of Texas Where Motherfuckers Actually Wear Cowboy Hats and Whatnot
    Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    PLEASE for the love of fuck repress this damn thing already!

sorry...
    i think i've suppressed it already. i read your post with the other meaning of repress and was confused for a minute.
    So what is the situation? Is the record not available?
    I don't collect music anymore.

Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    i think i've suppressed it already. i read your post with the other meaning of repress and was confused for a minute.
    So what is the situation? Is the record not available?
    I don't collect music anymore.
    they did a limited run of vinyl and, even though a lot of them had flaws, they go for a ridiculous amount of money online. pretty sure i remember paying around $30 from the NIN site when it came out.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    The Blu-ray audio goes for a stupid price online too, right?

Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    The Blu-ray audio goes for a stupid price online too, right?
    • Last Sold:

14 Apr 16
    • Lowest:

$9.99
    • Median:

$44.67
    • Highest:

$168.46
    yes and no, i guess. i mean, that was only, what, $15 when it came out? glad i've still got mine. also really sad that didn't do 5.1 mixes for dragon tattoo & gone girl.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    yes and no, i guess. i mean, that was only, what, $15 when it came out? glad i've still got mine. also really sad that didn't do 5.1 mixes for dragon tattoo & gone girl.
    Actually just sold my sealed copy of the blu-ray audio for $65 on Discogs. Sold in 8 hours.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Anyone able to help in getting The Social Network For Your Consideration in lossless? Looks like my "FLAC" rip is actually upsampled.

Please PM. Many thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    Anyone able to help in getting The Social Network For Your Consideration in lossless? Looks like my "FLAC" rip is actually upsampled.

Please PM. Many thanks!
    Hey, you're here, too!