Thread: The Social Network (2010)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    arguing with a guy on the nin collecting and trading page on FB about the fact that there was only ever one pressing of TSN vinyl (he thinks they did a "definitive edition" because it's shown as sold out on the current nin website). that page is such a weird mix of people who are either OBSESSIVE collectors or just have NO IDEA what they're talking about, and there's so much misinformation floating around.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    arguing with a guy on the nin collecting and trading page on FB about the fact that there was only ever one pressing of TSN vinyl (he thinks they did a "definitive edition" because it's shown as sold out on the current nin website). that page is such a weird mix of people who are either OBSESSIVE collectors or just have NO IDEA what they're talking about, and there's so much misinformation floating around.
    Guess it would be too easy to check Discogs...

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Yeah but dude that blue/red broken/fixed is super rare and valuable

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
    Guess it would be too easy to check Discogs...
    i know, right? i actually posted a discogs link to prove my point and then people stopped responding.

just like when i posted an image of an ACTUAL discolored spine on FDTS to prove that someone trying to sell one was full of shit. i can't abide people like that.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Yeah but dude that blue/red broken/fixed is super rare and valuable
    i laugh so hard every time someone tries to argue that those are legit or "sound fine"

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    correct. i joined that group some time ago. now learned not to reply on everything and delete topics if i'm annoying it. but it's hard to handle with that.....