Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
Thinking about throwing away my month's disposable money on the Social Network OST Bluray, to check out the 5.1 surround mix.

Before I do something I deeply regret, was hoping folks around here could answer a couple of questions - for one, is it actually worth listening to? Does it properly separate the mix? How does it compare to the Downward Spiral and With Teeth 5.1 mixes? And most importantly, I haven't been able to determine the region code. Are they all Region A (the Americas and eastern Asia), were some Region B copies printed or are they all region-free? Need to be sure I can actually play the damn thing.

Also, would much appreciate it if anyone could recommend an application for extracting 5.1 audio from DVDs and Blurays. Having trouble getting my With Teeth DualDisc DVD to play (which, again, might be a region issue), so am looking to just rip the thing to my hard drive, which may also present remixing possibilities.
how much are you paying? I have a Blu-ray social network that I talked about selling on here a while ago but never got round to