Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I Hate That Fucking TV Commercial!!!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    FUCK YOU MARlNELAND

TWENTY FIVE YEARS OF THAT FUCKING JINGLE

Fuck your whales too they are guilty by association

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
    FUCK YOU MARlNELAND

Imagine a bus full of 5th graders on a 2 hour bus ride there, singing the jingle.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
    FUCK YOU MARlNELAND

I was so ready to just hate you forever and ever for besmirching the 30-second anthem of my childhood summers.

But goddamnit, that whale line made me laugh disturbingly hard. Whale played.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    The fucking Olympic commercials on NBC Sports: dear God I wish they would have made more of them so we didn't have to watch the same ones over and over.

The one I hate the most is where the little girl is saying "you don't know if now, but in twelve years, you'll be watching me stand on a podium getting a medal around my neck, crying a little..."

is the kid some sort of inter-dimensional time traveler? How does she know the future? How is she able to speak for the benefit of the audience without her mother hearing her?

It's also just disgustingly saccharine.
    I didn't like it the first time, but good GOD, I think we've seen it at LEAST a hundred times now.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    LOVE...It's what makes a Subaru a Subaru (and if you drive another car your child will be killed in a horrible accident).

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    So I need to add that Egg Sitter commercial to my list. Stupid fucking commercial/idea for pitching the cushion. Also, the egg the people sit on is no doubt boiled because when they show the person cracking the egg, they do a quick cutaway to a closeup of it (which would provide an opportunity to swap it out for a raw one.)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    You know what I hate. Those Kids Bopz commercials. Kids singing awful music to songs that were horrible to begin with. Another commercial I saw that I hated was for some dance game as it featured the horror that is.... "Despacito". My parents loved it when it was hot but then.... they begin to hate it. I told them this is what "The Macarena" was 20 years ago.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    It's on Pandora but the Jeff and Andy commercial is ridiculous. Tell me why razors cost so much, only you never do.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I hate any commercial that has this shit in it: