Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 93

Thread: Vinyl Rereleases 2018 (With Teeth and Year Zero)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    1,764
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    Vinyl Rereleases 2018 (With Teeth and Year Zero)

    This girl on instagram who works at a record store just posted With Teeth and Year Zero are coming Feb 5th. Has anyone else heard this anywhere? This is the same girl who had posted when the first run of reissues were going to appear in stores and was 100% right. Check out @mionyl's ig story. 2 Massive Attack reissues coming too it seems.
    Last edited by imail724; 01-25-2018 at 11:51 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,954
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    This girl on instagram who works at a record store just posted With Teeth and Year Zero are coming Feb 5th. Has anyone else heard this anywhere? This is the same girl who had posted when the first run of reissues were going to appear in stores and was 100% right. Check out @mionyl's ig story. 2 Massive Attack reissues coming too it seems.
    Tbh that girl is probably gonna lose her job pretty soon

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    A warm place
    Posts
    2,112
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)


    I’m buying every one of these LPs the day they come out, too. Thank you for leaking the deets, Insta vinyl celeb with exquisite taste..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    506
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Not sure if it's been noted, but that doesn't say February 5th, but rather that there's 5 of that person's favorite albums supposedly being reissued in February.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    LIC, NY
    Posts
    636
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    ^That.^

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,314
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I can't speak for the NIN vinyl, but the rest of those are being reissued on February 16th, 2018.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    1,764
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Not sure if it's been noted, but that doesn't say February 5th, but rather that there's 5 of that person's favorite albums supposedly being reissued in February.
    Ah true, misread. Still, Feb is right around the corner, should be something more official coming real soon.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    962
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Not sure if it's been noted, but that doesn't say February 5th, but rather that there's 5 of that person's favorite albums supposedly being reissued in February.
    Ah, good catch! I really wish that people would actually fucking use proper punctuation. That missing comma is kind of important here. The era of texting and Twitter and constant abbreviation has made people lazy/poor writers and it causes miscommunications all the time. [/rant]
    Last edited by sonic_discord; 01-27-2018 at 02:13 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,168
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    The prospect of these reissues finally coming out is very exciting. They'd better take my damn discount code for them because this is precisely why I've been holding onto it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    157
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    The prospect of these reissues finally coming out is very exciting. They'd better take my damn discount code for them because this is precisely why I've been holding onto it.
    The discount is probably factored into the price.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Mostly the UK
    Posts
    420
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    It's better not be claimed to be the definitive YZ unless that vinyl can change colors.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    1,764
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Microwave Jellyfish View Post
    It's better not be claimed to be the definitive YZ unless that vinyl can change colors.
    I won't be satisfied unless the government breaks down my door while it's spinning.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tynemouth, England
    Posts
    1,806
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Vague excite, but quake already plz jeez

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    235
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Waiting with credit card and discount code.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    LIC, NY
    Posts
    636
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Sooooooo...we think we're pre-ordering in February and getting them in......June...? 2019......?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    235
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    Sooooooo...we think we're pre-ordering in February and getting them in......June...? 2019......?
    I'm planning on having them delivered to my funeral.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    806
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    btw the font on those Massive Attack covers... isn't that the same as used during TF era?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,314
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I was able to find a few sites (all in Eurasia) taking pre-orders for the Definitive Editions of With Teeth and Year Zero. Release date is listed as February 9th, 2018. The prices (so far) range from $42 - $50 before shipping.

    Year Zero (Definitive Edition) = EAN/UPC 060255714275
    With Teeth (Definitive Edition) = EAN/UPC 060255714276

    You can search for the specific EAN/UPC in Google to find more pre-orders.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    LIC, NY
    Posts
    636
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I was able to find a few sites (all in Eurasia) taking pre-orders for the Definitive Editions of With Teeth and Year Zero. Release date is listed as February 9th, 2018. The prices (so far) range from $42 - $50 before shipping.

    Year Zero (Definitive Edition) = EAN/UPC 060255714275
    With Teeth (Definitive Edition) = EAN/UPC 060255714276

    You can search for the specific EAN/UPC in Google to find more pre-orders.
    Eh, I'll believe it when I'm sending angry e-mails to nin.com store support.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    138
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Really hope he releases / starts pre-order for a lot at once to use the discount code on.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,025
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    If this is actually a thing I'm about to make a very responsible start on using my new credit card.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    235
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    Eh, I'll believe it when I'm sending angry e-mails to nin.com store support.
    good times....

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Anyone heard or have any info on prospects of reissue t-shirts from WT and/ or YZ era along with the DE vinyl's?

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I don't think there is going to be any pre-orders for these releases. After all the crap that they went through with the first batch, I am thinking these are just released, period in Feb. Very much like the Vietnam Soundtrack was over the summer.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    canaderp
    Posts
    1,421
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by renton44 View Post
    I don't think there is going to be any pre-orders for these releases. After all the crap that they went through with the first batch, I am thinking these are just released, period in Feb. Very much like the Vietnam Soundtrack was over the summer.
    That's what I'm hoping for – no preorders this time, just dropping for sale with immediate shipping because they've been pressing over the last few months.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dutch mountains
    Posts
    1,629
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    I hope they wait for a couple of months to release them. Tickets EU tour are expensive enough....Priorities.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,689
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Hopefully they have a good amount in stock. Gonna have to buy one at a time.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    The prospect of these reissues finally coming out is very exciting. They'd better take my damn discount code for them because this is precisely why I've been holding onto it.
    If I remember reading my discount code email right ... i thought the email said that the discount does NOT apply to Vinyl. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    235
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    If I remember reading my discount code email right ... i thought the email said that the discount does NOT apply to Vinyl. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble.

    Minus the code itself this is the message that was sent with it.

    "PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS DISCOUNT CODE IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR PURCHASE OF NOT THE ACTUAL EVENTS, THE FRAGILE: DEVIATIONS 1, AND THE DEFINITIVE EDITIONS OF THE FRAGILE, THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL AND BROKEN.

    NEW MUSIC, REISSUES, MERCHANDISE AND MORE WILL BE APPEARING IN THE COMING MONTHS SO KEEP THIS CODE SAFE.

    YOUR CODE IS VALID FOR UP TO 1 YEAR.

    THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING."

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    7,452
    Mentioned
    350 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Midnight View Post
    Minus the code itself this is the message that was sent with it.

    "PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS DISCOUNT CODE IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR PURCHASE OF NOT THE ACTUAL EVENTS, THE FRAGILE: DEVIATIONS 1, AND THE DEFINITIVE EDITIONS OF THE FRAGILE, THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL AND BROKEN.

    NEW MUSIC, REISSUES, MERCHANDISE AND MORE WILL BE APPEARING IN THE COMING MONTHS SO KEEP THIS CODE SAFE.

    YOUR CODE IS VALID FOR UP TO 1 YEAR.

    THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING."
    and then because of all the merch fiascos, they extended the lives of our codes, so they are still valid.

Posting Permissions