Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Vinyl Rereleases 2018 (With Teeth and Year Zero)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Year Zero instrumental already was released on remix.nin.com.
    For what it's worth The Fragile instrumentals were already released well before the Deviations vinyl as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Year Zero instrumental already was released on remix.nin.com.
    Wow you're right, I am aware of that. My own export of Year Zero instrumental from the YZR stems also exists in lossless 16/44.

Deviation means a bit more than instrumentals though, doesn't it? The Fragile Deviations had alternate mixes and additional unheard tracks. He didn't just cut the vocals and sell it again.

This is why I said I would like a deviation of Year Zero, not an instrumental release.
    Last edited by Avarik; 02-09-2018 at 07:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarik View Post
    Wow you're right, I am aware of that. My own export of Year Zero instrumental from the YZR stems also exists in lossless 16/44.

Deviation means a bit more than instrumentals though, doesn't it? The Fragile Deviations had alternate mixes and additional unheard tracks. He didn't just cut the vocals and sell it again.

This is why I said I would like a deviation of Year Zero, not an instrumental release.
    I get where you are coming from... that's why I made the Ghosts with lyrics reference post.