Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2018.06.25 - Paris, France @ L'Olympia

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piggy76 View Post
    Hi, I couldn't get ticket for this show and I just discovered this forum.
    If somebody is selling one or two tickets, I'm verry verry interessed..
    ask @icklekitty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks ! I did it.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Yeah ? Well that is exactly how i described it, this morning i got 1/2 trains in rush hours and will do the sameon friday' as every 3 days since the start. They used to annouce it this way and close 93% of trains Paris-Versailles sometimes. However it's perfect timing, as i said.

You describe a normal day in London with no strike

But seriously, there will be a lot of people using trains that day for NIN so it's worth bearing in mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The goddamn train strike will affect travel on the Wednesday though right?
    I'm booked on the 10:25 Thalys to Amsterdam... I just checked the site and that particular train will be running. Phew.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scardwel View Post
    The goddamn train strike will affect travel on the Wednesday though right?
    I'm booked on the 10:25 Thalys to Amsterdam... I just checked the site and that particular train will be running. Phew.
    Yep wen and thu, but they just said strike is on the lowest rate with only 10% of ppl not working... it should be the end

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    If anyone already in Paris is interested in grabbing a beer, feel free to hit me up!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
    If anyone already in Paris is interested in grabbing a beer, feel free to hit me up!
    Well, for a beer maybe not at 9:00 AM but I will be there around noon. PM me if you want! I’m by myself too.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Ppl dont forget we need audio and videos as usual, for multicam, also as we did for london and next dates, there will be live reports by local spies on ninnewsfr, https://www.instagram.com/ninnewsfr/ obviously we got for tonight enough spies and i will be busy, but if you feel that something should be shared to other ppl you can add @ninnewsfr (this work on FB, INSTA, TW) to your post yes this is not an hashtag, please note that Nine Inch Nails is using only one official hashtag : #ninontour

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    official venue planning :
    18:30 door opening
    20:00 BMCR
    21:15 NIN

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    official venue planning :
    18:30 door opening
    20:00 BMCR
    21:15 NIN
    Thanks. Anyone from here already in the ~10 people line dying in the sun ?
    @niggo @Neon all set for a beer if you're around

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I’ll be arriving in an hour or so, wearing the Bad Witch shirt from RAH.
    I also speak French btw

see you later!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I will run late and unfortunately won't be able to make it for a beer. Planned my day differently but oh well. Anyway, I'm really pumped for tonight's show and hope you guys will enjoy it! Fingers crossed I'll see some of you in Amsterdam

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StockAvuryah View Post
    Thanks. Anyone from here already in the ~10 people line dying in the sun ?
    @niggo @Neon all set for a beer if you're around
    I am burning here as i speak

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    I'm finally at the hotel in Paris....

Trent and his band were on my Eurostar train!!

We saw them on the platform collecting luggage. I spotted Robin first, I went up to him and told him great show last night and shook his hand. Ilan and Alessandro were right there as well. Then 2 feet ahead was Trent and his kids. My heart raced and I was shaking. I walked right passed Trent Reznor. He was with his kids and a bearded security guy that looked at us and kind of did a wave to shoo us away, a motion to keep on walking. It was clear they were busy and didn't want to be bothered.

I'm glad I got to meet Robin at least. Wish I could have gotten a photo with him, but they looked like they were in a rush, so I didn't want to be "that guy"

That was intense. I am happy now.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenic View Post
    Oh well can't win em all.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    This should be starting any minute, yeah?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    I'm finally at the hotel in Paris....

Trent and his band were on my Eurostar train!!

We saw them on the platform collecting luggage. I spotted Robin first, I went up to him and told him great show last night and shook his hand. Ilan and Alessandro were right there as well. Then 2 feet ahead was Trent and his kids. My heart raced and I was shaking. I walked right passed Trent Reznor. He was with his kids and a bearded security guy that looked at us and kind of did a wave to shoo us away, a motion to keep on walking. It was clear they were busy and didn't want to be bothered.

I'm glad I got to meet Robin at least. Wish I could have gotten a photo with him, but they looked like they were in a rush, so I didn't want to be "that guy"

That was intense. I am happy now.
    Was also on the train. In London i smiled at Robin and he smiled back and I was really nervous. I then saw them too afterwards. I tried to see if Robin was interested in signing my rah ticket. His body language said no but he probably have done it had pushed .

I normally I don't ask for stuff like that but it's Nine Inch Nails and Robin Finck. I wish I wouldn't have even alluded to it. But it is what is. I was super awestruck.... Lol

So said ok good show last night and walked away like you did and he said thanks. They definitely seem in a hurry/ stressed .

I saw Trent but just looked and walked by . No need to disturb him while with family. Robin was alone .

The unfortunate kicker was I had a nin shirt on because I didn't have anything else to wear back to Paris.

Still a great experience even if I kind of fucked it up

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamclassic View Post
    Was also on the train. In London i smiled at Robin and he smiled back and I was really nervous. I then saw them too afterwards. I tried to see if Robin was interested in signing my rah ticket. His body language said no but he probably have done it had pushed .

I normally I don't ask for stuff like that but it's Nine Inch Nails and Robin Finck. I wish I wouldn't have even alluded to it. But it is what is. I was super awestruck.... Lol

So said ok good show last night and walked away like you did and he said thanks. They definitely seem in a hurry/ stressed .

I saw Trent but just looked and walked by . No need to disturb him while with family. Robin was alone .

The unfortunate kicker was I had a nin shirt on because I didn't have anything else to wear back to Paris.

Still a great experience even if I kind of fucked it up
    I think we might have been right behind you. As we got off the train we were walking behind a girl that had the 2018 European tour shirt on. Do you have like middle length brownish hair, no longer than the back of your neck, but shorter than your shoulders? I think we were right behind you.

you must have got to Robin a few seconds before me, cuz I saw someone talking to him quickly and walking away. I wish I had the courage to ask for a photo, but you're right... they seemed in a rush, and I don't blame them, the train was delayed, so they were probably cutting it close for their sound check. It around 3pm when we got off the train, so they had to hightail it to the venue.
    Last edited by ManBurning; 06-25-2018 at 06:42 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    I think we might have been right behind you. As we got off the train we were walking behind a girl that had the 2018 European tour shirt on. Do you have like middle length brownish hair, no longer than the back of your neck, but shorter than your shoulders? I think we were right behind you.

you must have got to Robin a few seconds before me, cuz I saw someone talking to him quickly and walking away. I wish I had the courage to ask for a photo, but you're right... they seemed in a rush, and I don't blame them, the gain was delayed, so they were probably cutting it close for their sound check. It around 3pm when we got off the train, so they had to hightail it to the venue.
    That was me. Again, as you saw it was quick. He saw me with my stub, I put it away and shook his hand . Yeah I can not even imagine the rush to get there.

The Royal Albert sound check was at 4. So assuming something similar, not much time at all to check in to hotel, get situated etc.

Rough train too. I just hope Robin wasn't too annoyed at the convo. Lol edit: I know he actually won't even remember.
    Last edited by iamclassic; 06-25-2018 at 06:42 PM.