Thread: 2018.06.25 - Paris, France @ L'Olympia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Sounds like my situation. My girlfriend is in-between jobs right now, desperately trying to find work
    Actually, looks like I spoke too soon, she just got called for a job offer just now. She'll start on April 2nd and they're willing to give her the time off for this trip as well!
    Sweet! And earlier @gardenia_spectre agreed to swap Royal Albert hall tickets with me for the show on 6/24. My row 1 stalls for her standing floor tickets!

All the stars are aligning!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Actually, looks like I spoke too soon, she just got called for a job offer just now. She'll start on April 2nd and they're willing to give her the time off for this trip as well!
    Sweet! And earlier @gardenia_spectre agreed to swap Royal Albert hall tickets with me for the show on 6/24. My row 1 stalls for her standing floor tickets!

All the stars are aligning!
    Makes me super happy to read that! Glad it's all working out for you now! Should be an amazing few days for you! If you're able to get an early Eurostar, I'd love to see you in the queue and meet someone from ECS Make my first NIN experience a bit more awesome

For my partner she's a tattoo apprentice and freelance artist, she's insanely talented and once she is tattooing I doubt we'll have many financial issues. But this period where she's training up and proving her worth is dragging on for me :') Oneday though it'll be more than worth it!

I have seen the US lineups, it's always Shinedown/Godsmack/FFDP and other "Hard Rock" bands playing them. It does look a bit dire

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by satanspropaganda View Post
    If you're able to get an early Eurostar,
    Hah! I wouldn't count on it. The words "early" are not in my vocabulary. I'm a night owl. I can't usually fall asleep before 2-3am and am usually up around noon.
    We'll probably be maximizing our sleep in time at the hotel and checking out at the very last minute (like we usually do, lol).
    As long as we get 1 rail NIN show, we're happy. If all goes well, and we end up getting floor for the 2nd London show, that one probably makes the most sense to queue up early for and hit the rail, but we'll see what happens!