Thread: 2018.06.25 - Paris, France @ L'Olympia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by satanspropaganda View Post
    Been lurking here a while but decided to finally join ECS! So excited for the Paris show, it will be my first NIN show after waiting many years to finally see them Also going to Berlin

Does anyone know how early it's best to be there to get barrier? We're coming straight from Graspop festival in Belgium to see NIN and the earliest we can be at the venue will be around 9:45am, is that early enough to make it to barrier? I am used to Manson fans who can be terrifying in Europe!
    (welcome!)
    difficult to estimate, I think it mostly depends on the size of the venue (bigger venue = more tickets sold = more likely that fans will be queuing early I guess), if it's a weekday or a weekend and many other factors.
    For smaller venues, when NIN played at Scala in 2013 there were around 5 people queuing at 9am and around 20-30 at 4pm. Most people arrived around 5pm-6pm if I remember correctly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenic View Post
    (welcome!)
    difficult to estimate, I think it mostly depends on the size of the venue (bigger venue = more tickets sold = more likely that fans will be queuing early I guess), if it's a weekday or a weekend and many other factors.
    For smaller venues, when NIN played at Scala in 2013 there were around 5 people queuing at 9am and around 20-30 at 4pm. Most people arrived around 5pm-6pm if I remember correctly.
    Well only 1996 tickets sold, around 1000 standing and it's also a Monday So that isn't too bad I don't think! I would be there at 6am but I literally can't get from Dessel to Paris early enough, so just gonna make do with as early as possible
    Thank you for that! Helps put things in perspective, the UK is pretty bad for queuing! So shouldn't be too bad in Paris I don't think? I counted on photos and the barrier holds 40-50 people so hopefully I can be barrier for my first ever NIN show