Page 40 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 2386

Thread: Trump 2018 - Trump Foundation ordered to dissolve, Flynn Sentencing Delayed

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    he keeps talking about the economy it's not doing well the tax cuts put us in a huge hole the exact same leading practices that lead to the 2000 crisis are being repeated, the clowns performance @ g7 possible trade wars the over inflated market i think an October surprise is headed our way. a lot of the safeguards that were put in place are gone this is going to hurt. most corps know this if you look at what they did with the tax cuts most of it was spent on doing with out workers money was spent on consolidation, stock buy backs and automation,
    -Louie
    And how is NK leading the way?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Sorry for the double-post but.... there's now rumors that Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Raj Shah are leaving the White House later this year: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sarah-s...e-white-house/
    "Does CBS News know something that I don't..."

Oh Huckster, you can stop the sentence right there. The answer is definitely "yes".

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Wow. I was worried that Eric Schneiderman's departure could mean that the NY AG's office might soften up.

Noooope. Trump foundation, accused of sweeping violations, is sued by New York Attorney General

The AG's office is even putting some of the evidence up on Donald's favorite website.

https://twitter.com/NewYorkStateAG/s...73444977922050

I love this. It's not going to do anything to scuttle him out of office, but the more he's held accountable for his crimes and the more stressful his life gets because of it, the happier I am. He's a common criminal and he deserves to get nailed for it.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    One of the only good things about Trump being so active on twitter is that I can tell him that he's a living fart and that I can't wait to see him get dragged away in handcuffs and there is a slight chance that he will read it while on the shitter at 3am.
    Last edited by hellospaceboy; 06-16-2018 at 08:54 AM.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Jim Jordon. He sucks. That's all I have to say.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    My mother really hates our dictator. She calls him the devil as she is FUCKING FURIOUS over what Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Jeff Sessions did in using the bible to explain their immigration policy.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Yes, because Jesus would have separated families and stuck the kids in a fucking Walmart for 22 hours a day. Seriously, have you seen the detention centers for the kids? They have a picture of Trump in the entrance. This doesn't even feel like the United States anymore, more like Fascist Italy meets 1984.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    The shit is going to hit the fan:
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...616-story.html

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I heard that the Mexican boys were being stuffed into an old Walmart. What happened to all the little GIRLS who were separated from their moms?

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post
    It's about time! Let's get this over with (before Trump destroys the country)!!!

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellospaceboy View Post
    It's about time! Let's get this over with (before Trump destroys the country)!!!
    Yes, collusion or no, let's just end the fucking insanity please. It's not a "witch hunt," he's not being persecuted... but I can barely pay attention to political discourse anymore because it's like holding your ear to a beehive.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    I heard that the Mexican boys were being stuffed into an old Walmart. What happened to all the little GIRLS who were separated from their moms?
    exactly! where are the girls, and small children? I can’t stop thinking about how terrible this all is

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hologram parade View Post
    exactly! where are the girls, and small children? I can’t stop thinking about how terrible this all is
    This shit pisses me off and my mother is just aghast over this.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    i don't get why he's never called out he lies for no reason like why lie about getting the soldier's bodies from Korea? when he stated he had parent's request of him on the campaign trail 1) he never mentioned Korea during the campaign. 2) simple math would make them at least 100 years old. is his narcissism so bad he has to lie to promote his on mythical view of himself? because he can. i think it's the later here is a def sounds like T to a T https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcis...ality_disorder also explains he's lack of empathy i really think someones need to straight up ask him why our you lying? and soon!
    -Louie
    Last edited by Louie_Cypher; 06-17-2018 at 08:26 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Oh fuck.... Laura Bush just laid the smackdown on El Stupido's immigration policy: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...549_story.html

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher
    i don't get why he's never called out
    He's called out constantly... it's tiring but people do it, and it falls on deaf ears because Trump can just keep going on ahead because the Republicans are enabling his agenda. If you call out Trump on his bullshit, you're "fake news" or you're a "libtard brainwashed by the MSM deep state," and until the Republicans stop controlling the script, that's how it goes.

Oh fuck.... Laura Bush just laid the smackdown on El Stupido's immigration policy: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...549_story.html
    It won't register a blip though, because she doesn't directly implicate Trump or the Republican Party in large for responsibility. I know... only a moron wouldn't be able to connect the dots there... but hey, here we are, and Trump's supporters are buying his line that this situation is actually because Democrats refused to fund his fucking wall.

Honestly, it's a little irritating that she avoids the words "Trump" and "Republican" through that entire article. A- for effort there, but if you won't actually call out who is to blame here, it doesn't amount to much.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 06-17-2018 at 09:37 PM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post

Honestly, it's a little irritating that she avoids the words "Trump" and "Republican" through that entire article. A- for effort there, but if you won't actually call out who is to blame here, it doesn't amount to much.
    I too am getting so sick and tired of people pussyfooting around because they don't want to stain their goody two shoes image, fucking get MAD, get ANGRY, channel that shit and call the fucker out and make sure everyone in the back can hear you. God damn MAKE NOISE.

Why should those who are unpleasant be rewarded with niceties or the benefit of doubt? fuck them all.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    this is how it starts DE-humanize a class of people claim their something that you fear they're "terrorists" "rapists", criminals", they"re taking, your jobs money, resources when you run out of cages get rid of them, theses kids are now in the system and how that ends is not good, we are creating the very thing they are telling us to fear, then they can scream "I told you so", we as a nation need to stop this now I'll post a link to contact your rep. I called mine although i know the do nothing bitch won't do a thing this isn't a GOP or Dem thing this is a human thing!
    -Louie
    Last edited by Louie_Cypher; 06-18-2018 at 03:55 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Two words: Space. Force.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The lightspeed-fast spin of North Korea from arch enemy to best buddy should educate anyone - even centrist millenials - about the effectiveness and danger of propaganda.

and by the way: Donald Trump ist ein Nationalsozialist wie er im Buche steht.
    Last edited by baudolino; 06-19-2018 at 09:55 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Dave Chappelle called it first:

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    The United States of America quits the UN Human Rights Council

Our representative says it's because the council is "hypocritical". She was right...any council that claimed it was for human rights and included the US as a member is definitely hypocritical. Our absence should solve that.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    here's on of the big problem is he's not intelligent and has zero intellectual curiosity so he will say something he hears thinking it's a populous opinion usually something her hears on fox then repeats it putting himself in a hole such as mexican's are rapist's and criminals, now he has to follow through with an insanely draconian immigration policy same is true with the border wall it's far more likely to put a man on mars. immigration is a tough problem to solve that's why multiple administrations have had to deal with it but his narcissistic attitude and short shortsightedness keep him from even acknowledging the truth, on which is the main reason i dislike him, there were a lot of things about Obama i didn't care for from our involvement in yeman it to the imprisonment of Chelsea but he was self-aware maybe to much did think things through and how his actions the nation as a a whole for now i am done wasting my neurons on this fool
    -louie
    Last edited by Louie_Cypher; 06-19-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Did anyone see what Corey Lewandowski said in response to this story about a 10 year old girl with Downs syndrome being taken away from her mother? He said.... "womp womp".... If I was in that room where he said that. I'd deck that motherfucker and make sure he doesn't get up.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Did anyone see what Corey Lewandowski said in response to this story about a 10 year old girl with Downs syndrome being taken away from her mother? He said.... "womp womp".... If I was in that room where he said that. I'd deck that motherfucker and make sure he doesn't get up.
    For once, I agree with you. He deserves a good kick in the balls, how fucking dare he make fun of someone like that. Fuck him so fucking hard UUUUUUGH

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    it's getting uglier and uglier we are using the same language to describe migrants that we Germany use to describe the Jews in Nazi Germany we now have Sophi's choice going on everyday, as i said before Trump is not intelligent and doesn't want to be. look immigration has long been a problem might always be there are always going to be places on the globe where quality of life and opportunity are better than where you currently are. maybe we need some form of process that we have for applying to college or university. which again there are problems with that as well. as a start let's look at countries that don't have this problem and start there. look honest problem solving is hard. look the main platform that trump ran on was racism am i calling his supporters racist yes i am. from his name calling of Mexican's to the whole birther movement against Obama, there is some deep reason for deep hatred of "the others" which feeds into the whole fox/GOP narrative, I think people, cultures, colors are to be embraced not feared. I also are life's quest in life is to learn and grow. and isolation thwarts that. do i have a solution. no not yet. I would bet large and good money that trump could not pass a us citizens test and would love someone to challenge him to just that
    -Louie

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    and 'merica's leading fascist is still separating babies from their help-seeking mothers. this won't be forgotten nor forgiven.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.9cece7e91a57

now i fear it will be forgotten
    Last edited by baudolino; 06-20-2018 at 04:10 PM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Is anyone surprised that Trump is acting like a tyrant?

I mean, this is basically how's portrayed himself all along. He's not doing anything that's out of character for him.

This is what America voted for.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    Is anyone surprised that Trump is acting like a tyrant?

I mean, this is basically how's portrayed himself all along. He's not doing anything that's out of character for him.

This is what America voted for.
    This is correct, and most people thought he would change...or that the other branches would offset it. HAHA