Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52
Results 1,531 to 1,549 of 1549

Thread: Trump 2018

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Apparently 79% of Republicans thought he did a great job with his summit with Putin.
    Doesn't surprise me one bit. Trump could hold a live press conference where he burned a child at the stake, and his approval rating among Republicans still wouldn't budge.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantra View Post
    Doesn't surprise me one bit. Trump could hold a live press conference where he burned a child at the stake, and his approval rating among Republicans still wouldn't budge.
    i think and again just an opinion, but i feel the right feels like by supporting trump it is giving a finger to the left, Obama supporters SJ W's any anyone, who they feel have wronged them in the past, they don't understand the damage he is doing to the country as a whole and he is we are barrelling towards a brick wall and the are pumping the gas instead of the brakes even if they loose in Nov. i think they will still support him him i still don't understand.
    -Louie

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I don't think it at all. You remember those "Calvin peeing on things" stickers? On my ride home yesterday I passed a truck with a Trump peeing on the word liberals. To this person it is a literal pissing contest.

I can completely understand the idea of where some Republicans come from. I went through a lot of very poor areas last weekend and all I could think about was how do they manage? No one thinks about them except for Republicans during election years but you know what? At least they think about them. The Democrats have dropped that ball and they need to find a way to pick it back up.

Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    It’s a psychological thing where people really got ramped up and loved the “fuck you” gesture of electing Trump, and now they can’t admit that he’s fucking them

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    El Pendejo invites Putin to the White House: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...litics+News%29

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    manafort trail is next week they are already showing he was mother Russia's laundromat, i hopr the pubs get pummeled for standing up for this treasonous turd.
    -louie

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    i think and again just an opinion, but i feel the right feels like by supporting trump it is giving a finger to the left, Obama supporters SJ W's any anyone, who they feel have wronged them in the past, they don't understand the damage he is doing to the country as a whole and he is we are barrelling towards a brick wall and the are pumping the gas instead of the brakes even if they loose in Nov. i think they will still support him him i still don't understand.
    -Louie
    It does seem like it's more about reveling in the other side's misery. Like not moving out of the fast lane when someone pulls up behind you, watch them in your rear view mirror get upset and eventually do something stupid.

I always thought it was baffling how Israel/Palestine or India/Pakistan flat out cannot seem to co-exist peacefully, now it looks like we're doing the same thing.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    https://action.donaldjtrump.com/list...18-survey/?utm

Another "how is Donnie Boy doing" survey. Do take a minute to let him know.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    https://action.donaldjtrump.com/list...18-survey/?utm

Another "how is Donnie Boy doing" survey. Do take a minute to let him know.
    Done!

Oh, man. That felt awesome. Even though no one will read my comments, it felt pretty cathartic, nonetheless.

Fuck that clown.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Michael Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to a Playboy model.

The tape is officially in Mueller's hands. So if I'm up to speed, Trump knocked up a model, paid for an abortion and her silence, funneled the money through someone else...and has now nominated a supreme court judge who may be the deciding factor in overturning Roe v Wade. Did I miss anything?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Wait a minute.
    Rudolph W. Giuliani, Mr. Trumpís personal lawyer, confirmed in a telephone conversation on Friday that Mr. Trump had discussed the payments with Mr. Cohen on the tape but said the payment was ultimately never made. He said the recording was less than two minutes and demonstrated that the president had done nothing wrong.
    Rudy knows how long the tape is? Weird.

Never mind.
    Mr. Cohenís lawyers discovered the recording as part of their review of the seized materials and shared it with Mr. Trumpís lawyers, according to three people briefed on the matter.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Michael Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to a Playboy model.

The tape is officially in Mueller's hands. So if I'm up to speed, Trump knocked up a model, paid for an abortion and her silence, funneled the money through someone else...and has now nominated a supreme court judge who may be the deciding factor in overturning Roe v Wade. Did I miss anything?
    Are you guys hiring over there in BC? I don't think I can take much more of this country, and Victoria / Vancouver has always been one of my favorite parts of Canada.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Wait a minute.Rudy knows how long the tape is? Weird.

Never mind.
    Not weird. (edit: WTF? The words "never mind" absolutely did not appear when I wrote this. I swear. Have I lost it?)

"Mr. Cohen’s lawyers discovered the recording as part of their review of the seized materials and shared it with Mr. Trump’s lawyers, according to three people briefed on the matter."

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Ninja edit!

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    The hits keep comin'!!

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Is he allowed to be funny and joke about stuff like this? It seems disingenuous

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Is he allowed to be funny and joke about stuff like this? It seems disingenuous
    Is he allowed? Yes. Should we all go along with it? No. He needs to be cast into the pit of obscurity as fast as possible.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    if national enquirer is catch and killing how many stories are they catch and holding does Donnie have dirt others? he did seem to know about wiener, the plot thickens
    -louie

Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    “Your favorite President did nothing wrong”

someone wake me up when the adults are back in charge of shit