Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56
Results 1,651 to 1,661 of 1661

Thread: Trump 2018

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    The tell-all books, and the accusations being made by other famous people really do nothing for me. They're basically just standing in for the times when a reality show actor would talk to the camera to make drama without any consequence.

At this point, I know he's stupid. I know he shouldn't be president. I don't want to hear any more about the petty and offensive things he says, or that his opponents say.

All I want to know about him at this point, is what stupid action is he leading the country into, and has he be impeached yet?

The rest is just the tv show that his supporters voted for.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    The rest is just the tv show that his supporters voted for.
    See, that's why I like what's happening. I'm not personally interested in any of it at all, but I know that it's just infuriating the toddler himself, possibly even more so than when an objectively factual criticism of him is printed in a legitimate news source. This stuff gets under his skin, and for that reason alone, I say keep it coming.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    See, that's why I like what's happening. I'm not personally interested in any of it at all, but I know that it's just infuriating the toddler himself, possibly even more so than when an objectively factual criticism of him is printed in a legitimate news source. This stuff gets under his skin, and for that reason alone, I say keep it coming.
    I guess that's maybe a good way to look at it. I hate that Omarosa is getting so much attention. She's getting what she wants and the media is just handing it to her. Its kinda icky. This story shouldn't have this level of magnification. We know he's a racist. We know she loves attention. They've been doing this for years. He created her. He's reaping what he sowed but at our expense. The whole presidency is shit show at this point. The slow burn is killing me.

Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    I love the way Omarosa starts her book... as if discovering that Trump was racist would send her whole world into a horrifying spiral... give me a fucking break

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Poor guy.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post

poor guy.
    whomp whomp

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    sad baby poser dictator current bureau of veteran affairs being run by his buddies at Mara a largo sad
    -louie

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Last edited by Louie_Cypher; 08-18-2018 at 09:33 AM.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

he went on to posit ‘war is peace’ and ‘ignorance is strength’