Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41
Results 1,201 to 1,208 of 1208

Thread: Trump 2018

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Oh fuck.... Laura Bush just laid the smackdown on El Stupido's immigration policy: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...549_story.html

Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher
    i don't get why he's never called out
    He's called out constantly... it's tiring but people do it, and it falls on deaf ears because Trump can just keep going on ahead because the Republicans are enabling his agenda. If you call out Trump on his bullshit, you're "fake news" or you're a "libtard brainwashed by the MSM deep state," and until the Republicans stop controlling the script, that's how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Oh fuck.... Laura Bush just laid the smackdown on El Stupido's immigration policy: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...549_story.html
    It won't register a blip though, because she doesn't directly implicate Trump or the Republican Party in large for responsibility. I know... only a moron wouldn't be able to connect the dots there... but hey, here we are, and Trump's supporters are buying his line that this situation is actually because Democrats refused to fund his fucking wall.

Honestly, it's a little irritating that she avoids the words "Trump" and "Republican" through that entire article. A- for effort there, but if you won't actually call out who is to blame here, it doesn't amount to much.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 06-17-2018 at 09:37 PM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post

Honestly, it's a little irritating that she avoids the words "Trump" and "Republican" through that entire article. A- for effort there, but if you won't actually call out who is to blame here, it doesn't amount to much.
    I too am getting so sick and tired of people pussyfooting around because they don't want to stain their goody two shoes image, fucking get MAD, get ANGRY, channel that shit and call the fucker out and make sure everyone in the back can hear you. God damn MAKE NOISE.

Why should those who are unpleasant be rewarded with niceties or the benefit of doubt? fuck them all.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    this is how it starts DE-humanize a class of people claim their something that you fear they're "terrorists" "rapists", criminals", they"re taking, your jobs money, resources when you run out of cages get rid of them, theses kids are now in the system and how that ends is not good, we are creating the very thing they are telling us to fear, then they can scream "I told you so", we as a nation need to stop this now I'll post a link to contact your rep. I called mine although i know the do nothing bitch won't do a thing this isn't a GOP or Dem thing this is a human thing!
    -Louie
    Last edited by Louie_Cypher; Yesterday at 03:55 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Two words: Space. Force.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The lightspeed-fast spin of North Korea from arch enemy to best buddy should educate anyone - even centrist millenials - about the effectiveness and danger of propaganda.

and by the way: Donald Trump ist ein Nationalsozialist wie er im Buche steht.
    Last edited by baudolino; Today at 09:55 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dave Chappelle called it first:
    https://youtu.be/N-NkX86uPI0