Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Trump 2018

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    his, response surprises absolutely no one. will be the on-going narrative on square head sponge pants hannity for the next three weeks. The bigger story is incontrovertible evidence of Russian meddling. and the indictment of the 13. which got about zero news time. Cheetos silence on the matter. expect to see some Russian operatives suddenly disappeared.
    -Louie

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    the idiot is an absolute embarrassment, Gates is flipping on Manafort, i hope the noose is tightening, of course he's scared takes Mjollnir proportions. I'm sure he is putting together a case tighter than a frogs butt.we'll see. yo twitter to rant about Oprah? . I think mueller is getting ready drop the hammer of Mjollnir proportions. I'm sure he is putting together a case tighter than a frogs butt.we'll see.

-Louie

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    https://twitter.com/dnvolz/status/966762297787125760

SCOOP: Speaker Ryan and the Trump White House are getting rid of the current chairman of the Election Assistance Commission, a Boehner-picked official who has spent the past year helping states bulletproof election systems from Russian hackers.
    huh.