Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50
Results 1,471 to 1,489 of 1489

Thread: Trump 2018

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    The majority won't try...they'll just keep deflecting. Now the world watches the Republicans to see if literally any have a fuckin' spine. McCain and Ryan can release all the statements they want. Do something, shit cowards.

Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    well, Chuck Schumer just threw the gauntlet down to the Republicans in a ballsy way that makes me feel like I might not be losing my mind...

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    the guy is a traitorous idiot who stated during the fake news conference with Putin, again that the whole russain thing was just a cover because the democrats lost everyone knows the electoral college benefits the democrats, WTF!, i doubt this idiot could pass a highschooll civics class, getting close to reaching the whatever point although i hope not. staffers at the very least sit him down and watch like two episodes of west wing please i don't want to get a foreign assignment and have to pretend like i'm Australian like i had to during the "W" years, crikey
    -Louie

Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Y’all ready for President Pence?
    Loads of Republicans are aaaaangry

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    Angry in their words, yes, but their actions have yet to show it. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them believe that removing a President from office would lead to the runner-up in the previous election (in this case, "Crooked Hillary") taking office instead of the Vice President. If people are still unaware that Puerto Rico is a US territory, I wouldn't be surprised if they lack awareness on how the impeachment process works.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Guess Henry Rollins was right when he started referring to him as "Comrade Trump" last year lol

Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    YES. PLEASE. And this is why I was always ok with that... I was worried Trump would ACTUALLY do something fucking insane like this.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    You already know I’m not but Pence might not be a traitor. I mean, we know he lied about not knowing some things related, but maybe he wasn’t involved. Slightly lesser of two evils and he should be easier to defeat in 2020.

Also, I see your facepalm, @Demogorgon, so answer the question—What else do you need? Does he have to admit he did it on TV? That already happened. He said he fired Comey due to the Russia thing. What else do you require? It’s coming. There’ll be more indictments.
    Last edited by Swykk; Today at 02:56 PM.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Also, I see your facepalm, @Demogorgon, so answer the question—What else do you need? Does he have to admit he did it on TV? That already happened. He said he fired Comey due to the Russia thing. What else do you require? It’s coming. There’ll be more indictments.
    I. AM. NOT. A TRUMP SUPPORTER.

Okay? Really. This is the last time i'm going to say it. I facepalmed you because of your "stolen seat" comment. No, i will not discuss it with you, because as i learned the last time i tried to discuss anything with most of you, you've already tuned me out and stereotyped me. I facepalmed, and i moved on. Simple. No subtext, no snark.
    Last edited by Demogorgon; Today at 03:21 PM. Reason: spelling

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    What portion of McConnell and GOP stealing Obama’s pick is difficult to accept? That’s what happened. You don’t want to discuss it? No need! It’s known. It IS simple.
    Last edited by Swykk; Today at 03:39 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    What portion of McConnell and GOP stealing Obama’s pick is difficult to accept. That’s what happened. You don’t want to discuss it? No need! It’s known. It IS simple.
    Have another, because like i said, you really don't want to talk about it anyway, you just want a punching bag. Find somebody else, brother. *shrug* That's all. If you want a "last word" or anything, have at it.

Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Ok.. so fair open floor Demogorgon... how do you feel about Trump bending over for Putin today?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Now Fox News are slating Trump saying he threw the US under the bus, madness, now I’m thinking was Trump paid by Robert Mercer to get Pence in by the back door, because they knew people wouldn’t vote for him. This Cambridge Analytica thing has turned me into a conspiracy nut, dark times

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Ok.. so fair open floor Demogorgon... how do you feel about Trump bending over for Putin today?
    I think all of this could have been avoided long before Trump if the US (and Europe) would have at least TRIED to work on things with Russia rather than decade after decade of the "Red Menace" enforced by crippling sanctions and embargoes and tariffs that have lead to Russia's struggling economy, which is one of the prime reasons they are such assholes to everyone around them. Russia was backed into a corner, and they compensated. Are they blameless? No. Are they guilty of staggering human rights abuses? Yes. Are they guilty of more underhanded destabilizing shit than i think anyone will ever know in this lifetime? Yes. Do i think it could have been avoided? YES. But this is all 20/20 hindsight and it's too late now, and most of the civilized world is having to deal with a growing, antagonistic power that they helped create. Remove Trump from the equation and the problem doesn't go away. Do i think we should give them a pass because of all of this? No. They should be held accountable for whatever they may have done behind the scenes, and if it all leads straight to Trump and his pals, fine, whatever. I'm not going to cry about it one bit. But the point is that if not Trump, it would be someone else. And someone else after that, and someone else after that. We can attack the point man all day, and it won't fix the underlying issue of our shitty relations with another world power.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    It feels really great seeing so many Republicans this pissed at Trump but I can't help but feel like everyone will be cuddled up to Trump's nuts the moment he gets back into the states.

Today's summit was like if George W had a face to face with Bin Laden and then proclaimed to the world that "Bin Laden is a strong guy heh heh but he didn't do 9/11". What a fucking piece of shit.

Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    This “why don’t they have the server” thing is so dumb. They have fucking forensic images of the thing. You never examine the server directly, because it contaminates it. You make forensic images and examine those. And that’s what they have. Further, they have images of the machine while it was online. The moment you power it off you lose a lot of info.

Trump has fuckall for defense if that’s his only rebuttal.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    This “why don’t they have the server” thing is so dumb. They have fucking forensic images of the thing. You never examine the server directly, because it contaminates it. You make forensic images and examine those. And that’s what they have. Further, they have images of the machine while it was online. The moment you power it off you lose a lot of info.

Trump has fuckall for defense if that’s his only rebuttal.
    Here. Send this to any trump holdouts who need a technical explanation: https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/a...hack-explained