Page 29 of 80 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2018 - Trump Foundation ordered to dissolve, Flynn Sentencing Delayed

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    ETA: he’s saying Cohen lied then?!?
    https://twitter.com/seanhannity/stat...201564161?s=21
    Wow, that banner pic with him throwing the football is fucking hilarious.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    ETA: he’s saying Cohen lied then?!?
    https://twitter.com/seanhannity/stat...201564161?s=21
    Yup!!!

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    The BEST part of my day, today:

I watched The View this morning and they were discussing the Comey interview from last night and his details about Trump’s orange tan, white goggle circles, etc. Meghan McCain thought this was petty, Joy Behar thought Comey was simply trying to make the book “interesting,” and former Prosecuting Attorney Sunny Hostin, who has worked with F.B.I. and Law Enforcement for years, said that’s just the way those types see the world, very observant, etc.

So then they have to cut to commercial but they’re all arguing and Comey is going to be on the show and Meghan says, just as they go to commercial:

“OKAY FINE, YOU ALL ARE GONNA FELLATE HIM WHEN HE GETS HERE SO WHATEVER”

And I nearly spit coffee out my nose from laughing.

But EVEN FUNNIER is The View’s Twitter feed, where people are giving Meghan all kinds of shit for THREATENING to “FILET” James Comey when he’s a guest on the show.

Bwaaaaaaaahahahaha.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    The BEST part of my day, today:

I watched The View this morning and they were discussing the Comey interview from last night and his details about Trump’s orange tan, white goggle circles, etc. Meghan McCain thought this was petty, Joy Behar thought Comey was simply trying to make the book “interesting,” and former Prosecuting Attorney Sunny Hostin, who has worked with F.B.I. and Law Enforcement for years, said that’s just the way those types see the world, very observant, etc.

So then they have to cut to commercial but they’re all arguing and Comey is going to be on the show and Meghan says, just as they go to commercial:

“OKAY FINE, YOU ALL ARE GONNA FELLATE HIM WHEN HE GETS HERE SO WHATEVER”

And I nearly spit coffee out my nose from laughing.

But EVEN FUNNIER is The View’s Twitter feed, where people are giving Meghan all kinds of shit for THREATENING to “FILET” James Comey when he’s a guest on the show.

Bwaaaaaaaahahahaha.
    Holy shit. Someone please have a video or something of that.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Holy shit. Someone please have a video or something of that.
    It IS hard to tell for sure, it’s at the very end:

Fellate, filet, I’m still going with fellate LOL LOL

Meanwhile, Meghan’s Dad had surgery at Mayo Clinic today and is in stable condition, as she announced on her Twitter feed thanking people for prayers and well-wishes (which was re-tweeted by The View). That Twitter thread is now FULL of people telling Meghan that her dad is a piece of shit who has affordable healthcare on the taxpayer’s dime when nobody else does and they hope he retires soon. Etc etc.
    Last edited by allegro; 04-16-2018 at 08:46 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Okay so now they’re saying that Cohen entered Prague via Germany and wouldn’t have needed a passport or a visa to do that.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    It IS hard to tell for sure, it’s at the very end:

Fellate, filet, I’m still going with fellate LOL LOL
    You say tomato, i say tomahto.

i love fish fellates.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Okay so now they’re saying that Cohen entered Prague via Germany and wouldn’t have needed a passport or a visa to do that.
    I thought the main point (which was made last year) is that the Czech Republic is part of the Schengen Area, so he could have easily gone and visited without ever having his passport stamped while he was already in one of several other countries which he IS confirmed as having visited (specifically, I think it was as ~10 trip to Italy).

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    I thought the main point (which was made last year) is that the Czech Republic is part of the Schengen Area, so he could have easily gone and visited without ever having his passport stamped while he was already in one of several other countries which he IS confirmed as having visited (specifically, I think it was as ~10 trip to Italy).
    Yes, exactly; Cohen's contention is that his passport isn't stamped with "Prague," therefore that is evidence that he's never been to Prague, and the President asked him, "Michael, have you ever been to Prague?" and Cohen said "no" and the President then said, "Michael, show me your passport," and the President says he didn't see "Prague" stamped on there, so therefore Cohen never went to Prague (and therefore not the Czech Republic or anywhere else), except a passport without Prague on it isn't evidence that he didn't go to Prague. I'm still thinking some HILARIOUS YouTube evidence is gonna pop up of that jackass somewhere he wasn't supposed to be.

And, regarding Hannity and Cohen; now, it ends up that the true liar is Sean Hannity, not Cohen, since the Feds are in possession of documents or email or information that relate to Hannity, and Cohen's LAWYERS know it was Hannity.

Cohen's attorneys were specifically protecting the attorney-client code of ethics by withholding the name of the third client, and the Judge asserted that her forcing them to provide the name took Cohen off the hook of attorney-client privilege. Cohen's lawyer's told the Judge that this 3rd client specifically asked to NOT be disclosed!

See this WaPo article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9244ccfd63d5

You can’t have attorney-client privilege without being a client.

But it’s simpler than that. Professor Clark Cunningham of Georgia State University explained in a phone call to The Post how the status of “client” is determined.

“It primarily has to do with the client’s understanding of the situation,” Cunningham said. “That person may be entitled to attorney-client privilege or, under the ethics rules the lawyer has a duty of confidentiality as long as the person believes that — even if the attorney did not intend to create the relationship.”
    Last edited by allegro; 04-17-2018 at 12:19 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    You say tomato, i say tomahto.

i love fish fellates.
    Some chick on Twitter responded that only a "pig" would say "fellate" and that Meghan isn't a pig, so she said "filet."

Wtf, we are living in the 1800s.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    I really don't buy how Kim Jong Un seems to have turned over a new leaf all of a sudden.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    good interview comey on Colbert
    -Louie

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    I really don't buy how Kim Jong Un seems to have turned over a new leaf all of a sudden.
    I have this totally unsubstantiated theory that Kim is only willing to have a face to face meeting with Trump as part of an elaborate assassination attempt. No evidence really, it just seems like something insane that's just as plausible as North Korea suddenly becoming a productive world player.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    And in other political news, DC is considering lowering the voting at to 16 (yes, in time for the 2020 general). Thoughts?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ion/523301002/

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Every leader of NK has attempted to meet with the President, but the highest they got was Secretary of State Albright. The REASON they want the meeting is they want acceptance as the “leader” (vs. dictator); they’ve been shunned and not accepted as the leader of NK intentionally.

Kim Jong Un wants the same as what his predecessors wanted: validation and respect and acceptance as being on the same level as the President of the United States; he wants the photo op.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Every leader of NK has attempted to meet with the President, but the highest they got was Secretary of State Albright. The REASON they want the meeting is they want acceptance as the “leader” (vs. dictator); they’ve been shunned and not accepted as the leader of NK intentionally.

Kim Jong Un wants the same as what his predecessors wanted: validation and respect and acceptance as being on the same level as the President of the United States; he wants the photo op.
    That makes sense it's just weird to me with this recent cluster of news, seems like there's also serious hopes of denuclearization and now NK/SK peace talks. A very different state of affairs from a year ago with all those missile tests and the shit-talking between Trump and Kim.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    That makes sense it's just weird to me with this recent cluster of news, seems like there's also serious hopes of denuclearization and now NK/SK peace talks. A very different state of affairs from a year ago with all those missile tests and the shit-talking between Trump and Kim.
    Possible peace talks between NK and SK is a TOTALLY different animal, having absolutely NOTHING to do with Trump and a LOT more to do with (1) the current President of SK being a lot more liberal than prior heads of SK*, and the current head of NK being more interested in modernization than his predecessors**.

While the Trump administration is calling for “maximum pressure” on North Korea, South Korea will have a president who has pledged to resume engagement with the North — including reopening an industrial park that the previous administration said was funneling cash to the regime in Pyongyang.
    According to Pyongyang’s worldview, the United States holds the key to North Korea’s future. Only Washington can provide North Korea with the kind of diplomatic recognition it wants at the international level. Only Washington can decrease the military containment of North Korea. And only Washington can make the decision, ultimately, to end North Korea’s economic isolation.

Kim Jong Un wants to lessen his country’s dependency on countries in the region. He wants to push through an economic reform – greater reliance on market mechanisms, more investments in technology, even shifting resources from the military to the non-military sectors – that can strengthen the country’s independence and give it greater leverage in dealing with the outside world.
    Yesterday, Trump (during his press op with Abe of Japan) said that his gives his "blessing" to the peace discussions (as if that's necessary, the dickhead) as he's sitting next to Abe, who is within a grenade's throw away from NK and is especially interested in making sure that everything is peaceful and getting back their Japanese citizens kidnapped by NK in the 70s and 80s.

Ultimately, we need to be "peaceful" with NK, SK, *AND* Japan.

So, what "changed?" What sparked the NK/SK peace talks?

Everybody's guess is the Olympics.

Seriously.
    Last edited by allegro; 04-18-2018 at 01:15 PM.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Possible peace talks between NK and SK is a TOTALLY different animal, having absolutely NOTHING to do with Trump and a LOT more to do with (1) the current President of SK being a lot more liberal than prior heads of SK*, and the current head of NK being more interested in modernization than his predecessors**.

Yesterday, Trump (during his press op with Abe of Japan) said that his gives his "blessing" to the peace discussions (as if that's necessary, the dickhead) as he's sitting next to Abe, who is within a grenade's throw away from NK and is especially interested in making sure that everything is peaceful and getting back their Japanese citizens kidnapped by NK in the 70s and 80s.

Ultimately, we need to be "peaceful" with NK, SK, *AND* Japan.

So, what "changed?" What sparked the NK/SK peace talks?

Everybody's guess is the Olympics.

Seriously.
    I'll take anything for peaceful relationships with NK....it's a hell of alot better then what been going on.

That's why I stayed Optimistic about it

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

So instead of Trump going to actual court, he can be dragged through the court of public opinion. Which is good for him because he appears to be winning in that court, whereas actual court would probably be the opposite.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    And in other political news, DC is considering lowering the voting at to 16 (yes, in time for the 2020 general). Thoughts?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ion/523301002/
    I think it's too young, personally.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    I think it’s too young too but I do like that this prospect is scary for the gop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Wait. So if women are to remain this chaste, where does it leave the men? Are we going back to Spartan standards of battle here, or what? That will be awkward for the Republican faithful, I think.

Edit: I was just reading an article about S2 of Handmaid's Tale and remembered this tweet. Uh...
    Last edited by allegate; 04-19-2018 at 12:12 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Giuliani says he is joining Trump’s legal team to ‘negotiate an end’ to Mueller probe

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...4c7_story.html

HA HA HA HA

/Haz

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Democratic Party files lawsuit alleging Russia, the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks conspired to disrupt the 2016 campaign

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    Democratic Party files lawsuit alleging Russia, the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks conspired to disrupt the 2016 campaign

I hope Sanders is also suing the Democratic Party for conspiring to disrupt his 2016 campaign.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Maybe it provides the opportunity to pursue things even after Mueller & Rosenstein are fired? *crosses fingers*

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I hope Sanders is also suing the Democratic Party for conspiring to disrupt his 2016 campaign.
    But they didn't. And if they did, the DNC is a private organization that can choose whichever candidate they want. That's not conspiracy, that's just an organization making a decision.

��
    Last edited by Harry Seaward; 04-20-2018 at 12:39 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Maybe it provides the opportunity to pursue things even after Mueller & Rosenstein are fired? *crosses fingers*
    Sessions says if Rosenstein is fired, he'd consider resigning. And Sessions is HIGHLY respected in Congress, so Trump firing Rosenstein (leading to losing Sessions) will set off a BOMB in Congress. Also, Trump firing Mueller is likely to create a constitutional crisis.

The Dem lawsuit is to do THIS: https://twitter.com/olganyc1211/stat...021697025?s=21

“Strategically smart to force the evidence (that the govt has) to come out

What's likely to survive the Mueller investigation is the COHEN SDNY investigation.

Also, they're apparently trying to go after Cohen with several NY STATE laws by passing legislation to remove double jeopardy laws, which would prevent Trump from pardoning him. (Which of course allows them to threaten him enough that he turns on Trump to save himself.)
    Last edited by allegro; 04-21-2018 at 01:56 AM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    But they didn't. And if they did, the DNC is a private organization that can choose whichever candidate they want. That's not conspiracy, that's just an organization making a decision.
    Exactly. Sanders wasn't even a DEMOCRAT until the year of the election, he became one just to run for President. He had never raised any funds for the DNC, for any other Democratic candidates, etc., and he suddenly wanted a bunch of money and backing from the DNC. They had no obligation to provide that, no more than the RNC had any obligation to provide it to Trump. The DNC is a private organization with private funds from private donors, and their funds and resources go to where their big money donors request that the funds get directed.

Also, see the indictments against the Russians; the propaganda the Russians were putting out supported Sanders.

Here's a fake Russian paid Tweet:
    Last edited by allegro; 04-21-2018 at 01:54 AM.