Page 44 of 80 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 2386

Thread: Trump 2018 - Trump Foundation ordered to dissolve, Flynn Sentencing Delayed

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    FART? Seriously....

I feel dumber reading about this shit.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Trump denies request to lower flag to half-staff in memory of the five murdered journalists

When he finally dies, I'm buying a taller flagpole and running it all the way up. Fuck this sociopath.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    ...i just don't know what to say anymore

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Trump denies request to lower flag to half-staff in memory of the five murdered journalists

When he finally dies, I'm buying a taller flagpole and running it all the way up. Fuck this sociopath.
    Update: someone managed to smack some sense into him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.5e8822add237

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    for anyone thinking Trump is the most ridiculous thing going on in the world today, Somalia says "here, hold my beer."

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...1?guccounter=1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    For a minute I was proud of Walmart for pissing off Trump supporters, and then they caved in.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/04/us/wa...rnd/index.html

I would have actually considered getting an Impeach 45 shirt if they didn't cave in. I mean, there are some very valid reasons to impeach this bastard. From the top of my head:

1. Firing the person investigating him for obstruction of justice.
    2. Holding children for ransom to pay for his wall (remember when holding children hostage was considered a bad thing?).
    3. Using campaign money to cover up an affair he had (don't forget that there was a Democrat who did pretty much the same thing, and had his political career killed over it).
    4. Did he ever release his tax returns? If so, then you can scratch this one off.
    5. Downplaying the prominence of Neo-Nazis at the Unite The Right rally (the "very fine people" comment).
    6. Mueller investigation has resulted in several indictments, five guilty pleas, and one prison sentence (which apparently means nothing to Trump supporters who deny the Russia thing).
    7. His response to Hurricane Maria.
    8. Repeatedly almost getting us into nuclear wars with his tweets.
    9. His tweets in general.
    10. The travel ban.

Special mentions go to his sexual misconduct allegations and his constant attempts to undermine the free press. Sure, he insists the allegations are complete lies, even though he was sued for sexual harassment about two decades before his campaign AND bragged about being able to get away with it, but despite other people (including politicians) with allegations losing their careers, Trump is still getting away with it. Also, the way he calls negative stories about him "fake" indicates that he simply does not like people saying mean things about him, even when most of them are true. Additional special mentions go to him alienating our allies and praising dictators for their "leadership" style. If any Democrat were to do at least one of those things (especially one of the top three) the GOP would be screaming for impeachment. But yet, the GOP is too spineless to stand up to Trump.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    last I checked, Walmart was still selling a different Impeach Trump shirt, they just pulled the one that the Trump cult snowflakes were crying about.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    last I checked, Walmart was still selling a different Impeach Trump shirt, they just pulled the one that the Trump cult snowflakes were crying about.
    Calling Trumpers snowflakes never gets old, because it's never not true.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    he's a liar fraud racist and pretty much the antithesis of everything America stands for i hope we can learn from this but i said the same thing after "W" and 9 years later here we are the fear the right is able to propagate on the public never ceases to amaze me. no one ever screams there coming to take your health care. or damn look how much immigrants have added to our quality of life. as i get older the more distaste i have for fear based concepts like war, religion.
    -louie

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Scott Pruitt has offically resigned.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    everything is finally catching up and getting worse Cohen docs of what is privileged ruling tomorrow which is more than 2 million as well as shredded docs that were put back together i really hope this is the beginning of the end for this shit head
    -louie

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Re: the Wal Mart thing-
    I've seen so much bizarre, off color shit for sale at Wal-Mart, including a couple of kind of protest oriented shirts in store around here.
    I've always kind of gotten the impression that they REALLY just don't give a fuck.
    They buy this shit from Chinese sweatshops, they sell it for a tidy profit.

Republicans who think that fucking Wal-Mart gives a shit about them or anyone for that matter are deluding themselves.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I know we're not in the best of places right now, but i do fucking love London when we do stuff like this

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ge-of-uk-visit

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    I know we're not in the best of places right now, but i do fucking love London when we do stuff like this

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ge-of-uk-visit
    I'm so glad that fuckwaffle is coming two days after I leave. I'm looking forward to being able to get around without everything being closed off due to secret service and/or protesters.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RightWing View Post
    How dare they protest our president? What do they think this is, a country that doesn't have guns?
    Dunno... I think your handle is "rightwing" and this is your second post. #BeBest

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    How dare they protest our president? What do they think this is, a country that doesn't have guns?
    You are aware this is a Nine Inch Nails message board, yes? You’ve seen interviews Trent Reznor has done in the last decade and a half, correct?
    Admin user title edit suggestion: On The Nose

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Actual user photograph

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Hey, so my wife and i were talking about the fact that the US owes China over a trillion dollars.

But i'm not hearing any talk of it regarding this trade war.

is it just not enough money to be a serious issue?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Low-energy troll, SAD!

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Elton has an organ.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Elton has an organ.

Oh sweet Jesus.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Did you guys see trump ridiculing GHWB's "thousand points of light?" Saying he didn't understand it?

Well, Donnie, he was referring to community organizations and people that did good for people in need (which is the fucking antithesis of what YOU'RE trying to do, you heartless fuck.)

Trump's stupid ass was talking about how much better "MAGA" is. Dumb bastard. See, the thousand points of light thing wasn't just a catchphrase. It was in reference to something that was happening that we could all agree was GOOD and later became an actual volunteer organization.

I could have explained this to little Donnie fairly easily, although I doubt he would see any good in it, as it referred to service and sacrifice and altruism: things that Trump likely sees no merit in.
    Last edited by elevenism; 07-08-2018 at 03:38 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Did you guys see trump ridiculing GHWB's "thousand points of light?" Saying he didn't understand it?

Well, Donnie, he was referring to community organizations and people that did good for people in need (which is the fucking antithesis of what YOU'RE trying to do, you heartless fuck.)

Trump's stupid ass was talking about how much better "MAGA" is. Dumb bastard. See, the thousand points of light thing wasn't just a catchphrase. It was in reference to something that was happening that we could all agree was GOOD and later became an actual volunteer organization.

I could have explained this to little Donnie fairly easily, although I doubt he would see any good in it.
    I don't think a simplified version of thousands points of light would make El Pendejo understand anything. He's a fucking moron. I think it might've took W. a while to understand what his dad is saying but he would get it at least. I can't believe that I would take another 8 years of W. instead of 8 minutes or even 8 seconds of El Pendejo.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I can't believe that I would take another 8 years of W. instead of 8 minutes or even 8 seconds of El Pendejo.
    I AGREE!
    i hated W SO MUCH, but now he seems quaint and harmless and just exponentially better than Trump.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I remember when he came to UK on the day Brexit happened in 2016, during his campaign, his mother was born near where he visited, where his massive golf course was, it felt like such a grim day.

I really hope the next President to visit after Trump will be Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    I AGREE!
    i hated W SO MUCH, but now he seems quaint and harmless and just exponentially better than Trump.
    I would even take Jeb!
    (Please clap)

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    This is stunning @allegater

I wonder who Hamilton was talking about back then?

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Well this is horse-shit.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    Dudes likely a troll but uhhhhh. You don’t have to agree with the politics of an artist you enjoy.
    No, but these douchebags act like shocked victims once they’re confronted. Know the audience or acknowledge you’re just a turdly troll.