Page 48 of 80 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 2386

Thread: Trump 2018 - Trump Foundation ordered to dissolve, Flynn Sentencing Delayed

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Fucking Roger Stone can't lie his way out of this... he was too sloppy. I remember him admitting on right wing radio that he'd never be able to serve on Trump's administration; "too many skeletons in my closet." He's a hatchet man that traffics in providing plausible deniability

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Fucking Roger Stone can't lie his way out of this... he was too sloppy. I remember him admitting on right wing radio that he'd never be able to serve on Trump's administration; "too many skeletons in my closet." He's a hatchet man that traffics in providing plausible deniability
    dude have you seen Get Me Roger Stone?

That guy is a bad motherfucker.

He is evil and proud of it.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    dude have you seen Get Me Roger Stone?

That guy is a bad motherfucker.

He is evil and proud of it.
    I haven't watched it yet... I'm trying to find that interview Roger Stone did around the election w/ KFI's John and Ken... he basically bragged about doing some shady shit for Trump, and now I can't seem to find it.

I am pretty sure THIS isn't it... It feels like that interview has been scrubbed, but I gotta listen through this again. Might be a good idea to capture it at this point...

https://kfiam640.iheart.com/featured...h-roger-stone/
    Last edited by Jinsai; 07-13-2018 at 11:51 PM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    I haven't watched it yet... I'm trying to find that interview Roger Stone did around the election w/ KFI's John and Ken... he basically bragged about doing some shady shit for Trump, and now I can't seem to find it.

I am pretty sure THIS isn't it... It feels like that interview has been scrubbed, but I gotta listen through this again. Might be a good idea to capture it at this point...

https://kfiam640.iheart.com/featured...h-roger-stone/
    DUDE.
    Watch it.
    He's Darth Fucking Vader.
    He has a back tattoo of nixon.
    He worships the dark side of shady politicians and he doesn't even try to hide it.
    It's fascinating.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Oh I know what an evil fucker he is... I guess I can stomach watching the doc

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Trump's presidency is illegitimate:

https://www.salon.com/2018/07/14/tru...-illegitimate/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post
    Trump's presidency is illegitimate:

https://www.salon.com/2018/07/14/tru...-illegitimate/
    And his followers will continue to believe him when he inevitably continues to deny it. Unless the Democrats take back the majority in the House and Senate, he'll still get away with this.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    trump supporters remind me a lot of flat earthers no matter how much science logic and evidence you present to they still believe there is some conspiracy against them they totally push my troll button, I try to let it go, but inside i really hate to see people being duped scammed or taken advantage of just makes me sad inside.
    -Louie

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    trump supporters remind me a lot of flat earthers no matter how much science logic and evidence you present to they still believe there is some conspiracy against them they totally push my troll button, I try to let it go, but inside i really hate to see people being duped scammed or taken advantage of just makes me sad inside.
    -Louie
    I think you hit the nail on the head. I HATE seeing people dump their hopes into somebody that I know is letting them down. It's not even a conservative vs. liberal thing. It's a "this dude doesn't give a crap about you, why are you defending him?" sort of thing.

I see this with my family and it breaks my heart. I think as I get older I'm just realizing that people I genuinely respected and looked up to hold some really destructive and ridiculous views. Those things must have always been there to some extent, I guess I just didn't realize it until this election. Now all of a sudden my family members are trotting out some NASTY racist, sexist, homophobic ideas that I just didn't realize they had. And they all love Trump. People are complicated, and we all believe and espouse views that others would find unreasonable. I don't expect humans to be a moral or mental monolith: but come on!

I'm not even talking about the folks that held their nose and voted Trump because they honestly believed they were between a rock and a hard place. I don't agree with that perspective, but I can get it. I'm talking about the ones who think he is their Lord and Savior. I can't think of any public figure I have been that enamored with in my whole life. That's something else entirely.
    Last edited by eachpassingphase; 07-15-2018 at 08:38 PM.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Anyone who held their nose and voted TRUMP... ok tell me about the horrifying fantasy scenario where Clinton would be fucking up on a level so extreme.... I think the “errrrg” frustration from those voters now is THEY KNOW they were wrong, but they’re the kind of assholes who can’t admit that sort of thing

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Anyone who held their nose and voted TRUMP... ok tell me about the horrifying fantasy scenario where Clinton would be fucking up on a level so extreme.... I think the “errrrg” frustration from those voters now is THEY KNOW they were wrong, but they’re the kind of assholes who can’t admit that sort of thing
    I see a lot of that too. But I also see a lot of the "Trumpgret" as it is called on Reddit where people are openly admitting their regrets. Which makes me hopeful, but all that regret doesn't really matter if people aren't willing to take action to rectify it. A lot of people I see are willing to state they were wrong...but still don't want to protest, or critique him or the culture he's cultivated, etc. It's like they just want to not talk about it and make everyone pretend it never happened because they don't want to be uncomfortable with themselves and their choices for even for a minute.

It's kind of like when a little kid breaks a lamp because they were playing ball in the house, tries to hide it, and when evidence of their mistake is no longer deniable will finally own up to it: but they DON'T want to discuss how their choices leading up to the event were actually the problem, and they DEFINITELY don't want to talk about forgoing allowance to make up for the mistake.

Having regrets doesn't really carry the same weight as owning your mistake and moving forward in good faith with the intention of being a better citizen, which is what I would like to see more of. I'm torn between finding hope in baby steps and showing people some patience while also wanting to shake them and say "WE TOLD YOU HE WAS A FOOL, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?"

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    so... is anyone else finding it INCREDIBLY FUCKING DISTURBING that most people seem to be pretty much alright with the fact that Donald Trump, president of the United States, is about to slink behind a curtain and chat with Putin privately, in the wake of a bombshell report detailing how Russians attacked our election with the obvious end-goal of electing him, as we head towards a mid term election that will determine the scope of the power he'll continue to wield?

Like, this is kinda weird right?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Dumb and arrogant people, everything revolves around them, and they are never wrong. Their lives are narcissistic daydreams and politics provides an exciting context to their identity. You get it on the left too, but the culture of the right is very encouraging of it at the moment. Uncritical, self assured hype

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    So uhh.....that joint press conference went well, wouldn't you think?

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    The president is a traitor and there’s no defense the MAGA chuds can conjure now. 32 indictments and climbing. Anyone that voted for him should be pissed and disgusted at Trump and themselves.

The GOP are now and have been complicit in exchange for their fucking tax breaks and 2 Supreme Court seats; one of which they fucking stole.
    Last edited by Swykk; 07-16-2018 at 01:27 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    The majority won't try...they'll just keep deflecting. Now the world watches the Republicans to see if literally any have a fuckin' spine. McCain and Ryan can release all the statements they want. Do something, shit cowards.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    well, Chuck Schumer just threw the gauntlet down to the Republicans in a ballsy way that makes me feel like I might not be losing my mind...

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    the guy is a traitorous idiot who stated during the fake news conference with Putin, again that the whole russain thing was just a cover because the democrats lost everyone knows the electoral college benefits the democrats, WTF!, i doubt this idiot could pass a highschooll civics class, getting close to reaching the whatever point although i hope not. staffers at the very least sit him down and watch like two episodes of west wing please i don't want to get a foreign assignment and have to pretend like i'm Australian like i had to during the "W" years, crikey
    -Louie

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    Y’all ready for President Pence?
    Loads of Republicans are aaaaangry
    Angry in their words, yes, but their actions have yet to show it. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them believe that removing a President from office would lead to the runner-up in the previous election (in this case, "Crooked Hillary") taking office instead of the Vice President. If people are still unaware that Puerto Rico is a US territory, I wouldn't be surprised if they lack awareness on how the impeachment process works.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Guess Henry Rollins was right when he started referring to him as "Comrade Trump" last year lol

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    YES. PLEASE. And this is why I was always ok with that... I was worried Trump would ACTUALLY do something fucking insane like this.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Loads of Republicans are aaaaangry
    You already know I’m not but Pence might not be a traitor. I mean, we know he lied about not knowing some things related, but maybe he wasn’t involved. Slightly lesser of two evils and he should be easier to defeat in 2020.

Also, I see your facepalm, @Demogorgon, so answer the question—What else do you need? Does he have to admit he did it on TV? That already happened. He said he fired Comey due to the Russia thing. What else do you require? It’s coming. There’ll be more indictments.
    Last edited by Swykk; 07-16-2018 at 02:56 PM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Also, I see your facepalm, @Demogorgon, so answer the question—What else do you need? Does he have to admit he did it on TV? That already happened. He said he fired Comey due to the Russia thing. What else do you require? It’s coming. There’ll be more indictments.
    I. AM. NOT. A TRUMP SUPPORTER.

Okay? Really. This is the last time i'm going to say it. I facepalmed you because of your "stolen seat" comment. No, i will not discuss it with you, because as i learned the last time i tried to discuss anything with most of you, you've already tuned me out and stereotyped me. I facepalmed, and i moved on. Simple. No subtext, no snark.
    Last edited by Demogorgon; 07-16-2018 at 03:21 PM. Reason: spelling

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    What portion of McConnell and GOP stealing Obama’s pick is difficult to accept? That’s what happened. You don’t want to discuss it? No need! It’s known. It IS simple.
    Last edited by Swykk; 07-16-2018 at 03:39 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    What portion of McConnell and GOP stealing Obama’s pick is difficult to accept. That’s what happened. You don’t want to discuss it? No need! It’s known. It IS simple.
    Have another, because like i said, you really don't want to talk about it anyway, you just want a punching bag. Find somebody else, brother. *shrug* That's all. If you want a "last word" or anything, have at it.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Ok.. so fair open floor Demogorgon... how do you feel about Trump bending over for Putin today?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Now Fox News are slating Trump saying he threw the US under the bus, madness, now I’m thinking was Trump paid by Robert Mercer to get Pence in by the back door, because they knew people wouldn’t vote for him. This Cambridge Analytica thing has turned me into a conspiracy nut, dark times