Quote Originally Posted by Sister Midnight View Post
This is kind of a question for allegro. I was watching MSNBC they were talking about the Mueller investigation, they were implying that Mueller has enough to indict a sitting president on obstruction of justice and collusion with a foreign government. They also mentioned that the possibility is there that the republican party would most likely try to obstruct the indictment for Trump.
My question is this, if Mueller has enough to indict a sitting president will we still have to wait for the blue wave in the November 2018 election, for the democrats to get the majority of both senate and congress to move forward with the inditement?
The FBI, and any impartial investigation, is completely unconcerned with whether or not this will work out right for whatever team. Mueller shouldn't care about what Democrats want. That would be tantamount to bias, which is what this ludicrous tin-foil-hat response is... accuse the FBI of being anti-Trump.

If they were anti-Trump, he'd already be toast. I think the case is really what it seems; they're investigating until the investigation is done, not until they "have enough."