Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 2386

Thread: Trump 2018 - Trump Foundation ordered to dissolve, Flynn Sentencing Delayed

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    the WH new media accountability survey is hilarious, but question 19 is extra special... seriously, read this a couple times.

"Do you believe that the media uses slurs rather than facts to attack conservative stances on issues like border control, religious liberties, and ObamaCare?"

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    the WH new media accountability survey is hilarious, but question 19 is extra special... seriously, read this a couple times.

"Do you believe that the media uses slurs rather than facts to attack conservative stances on issues like border control, religious liberties, and ObamaCare?"
    Link? I feel a need to vent.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Link? I feel a need to vent.
    here ya go

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    ARE YOU OFF YOUR FUCKING MEDS?!?!?!!!?!

"IF" Republicans were obstructing Obama? Did all of 2016 just fucking disappear off your map, you fucking twatwaffle? Besides, you control both the house and the senate. What "democratic obstruction" is there even to talk about? You have the majority everywhere, dipshit.

"Do you believe that if Republicans were obstructing Obama like Democrats are doing to Tiny Hands, the mainstream media would attack Republicans?"

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    bye bye idiot guess you'll have to get the Q anon news letter now, sceams trom the right about free speech ban in 3-2-1 https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0b15abaa49846
    -Louie

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Remember when Google removed their "Don't Be Evil" statement from the company's Code of Conduct?

YouTube seems to be adhering to that change.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I may have spoken too soon. Waiting on you now, Twitter.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    The fall of Alex jones is something I’ve wished for. Fuck him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    And yet somehow, while a mentally challenged girl was arrested and jailed in my hometown for (presumably not seriously) typing an extremely vague threat about school violence on Facebook, Hitler II can still tell entire nations that he's going to nuke them into the stone ages on Twitter and not have his account suspended.

Sorry, social media platforms, but this doesn't feel like anything more than a PR stunt to try to stay in the good graces of the people you make the most money off of.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    good read about supporters https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...e-bias/565775/
    -louie

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    alex jones booted multiple, reminder not censorship, violated terms of service end of story. and look i used periods and everything
    -Louie

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    I despise Alex Jones, but I think this blanket coordinated ban is just going to be a big hit of confirmation for his supporters, and seem curious at best to the Q Anon crowd.... The genie is out of the bottle. You can't fight it by kicking it off your platform. You already allowed this monster to grow and foster, and he'll do just fine at this point if you kick him out of the nest.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    I despise Alex Jones, but I think this blanket coordinated ban is just going to be a big hit of confirmation for his supporters, and seem curious at best to the Q Anon crowd.... The genie is out of the bottle. You can't fight it by kicking it off your platform. You already allowed this monster to grow and foster, and he'll do just fine at this point if you kick him out of the nest.
    It's Looking Extremely Likely that QAnon is a Leftist Prank on Trump Supporters

As for Jones, someone posted the unimaginative reply "coordinated oppression" on Facebook. I asked them if they'd be yelling the same thing at the school principle when their child got sent home for bullying people day after day after day. Funny, they haven't replied. Point being: his supporters are morons. Doing nothing will "prove he's right". Banning him will "prove he's right". Releasing fact after fact after fact that he's completely and utterly objectively wrong will "prove he's right". They're cult followers. May as well turn the volume down on Dear Leader's microphone so that intelligent people aren't constantly bombarded with the cross-talk

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    angain not a ban, he violated the terms of service, if i go into a restaurant and there is a sign that says," no shirt no shoes no service". and i do no not wear a shirt or shoes and don't get served. I am not being banned, i am not complying to the owners request, simple. by using the word ban you are playing into his victim game. don;t haven't give him the oxygen. maybe he should have thought of that when he was busy slandering people and spreing his insanity. here's the simple truth, they don't want to be liable when his next round of batshit slinging gets people hurt. so don't play into his game. you're smarter than that.
    -Louie

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    I understand why they're banning him, and it's fine by me really, but I'm just saying optics-wise, this is just going to tick a "see, there's a massive conspiracy against me" box for his supporters.

If Q is a leftist prank, I dunno... Maybe if it's revealed in the next episode of Who is America that Sascha Baron Cohen made it up to prove how stupid and gullible these people are...

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    here a my thoughts on it not that anyone asked, look I did not buy the official 911 story, when i would state this, a lot of people would assume incorrectly that i was a conspiracy nutter, there are multiple shades to all things in life. I tend to find conservatives live in a much move binary spectrum, which is not for me. look we live in an age where we have the greatest access to information in history, but it doesn't mean we a smarter or anymore informed, very intelligent friend of posed a great question to me the other day that got me thinking. he said what does E =mc2 mean i mean really mean, not what i think it means and i realized i don't really know, so i looked into it it's really quite amazing if interested here is a good video through the lens of pop culture and bombardment of media we tend to gloss over things and say of course what am i an idiot. my hope is a we understand more of our existence and unravel the mysteries of things like quantum mechanics we will see that there really isn't really any single static state. and that nutty cat in the box isn't a live or dead but a little frustrated and could use some lunch and a good piss and a crap. look food for thought i hope tried to proved decent spelling and punctuation.
    thank for reading
    -louie

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I understand why they're banning him, and it's fine by me really, but I'm just saying optics-wise, this is just going to tick a "see, there's a massive conspiracy against me" box for his supporters.
    But they were always going to think that, because they see conspiracy in every action.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    And yet somehow, while a mentally challenged girl was arrested and jailed in my hometown for (presumably not seriously) typing an extremely vague threat about school violence on Facebook, Hitler II can still tell entire nations that he's going to nuke them into the stone ages on Twitter and not have his account suspended.

Sorry, social media platforms, but this doesn't feel like anything more than a PR stunt to try to stay in the good graces of the people you make the most money off of.
    I read it somewhere that if Twitter would suspend the Trump account they would lose close to 2 billion dollars in revenue, so it will sadly never happen...

As far as the Alex Jones thing goes, his followers might think that the "ban" confirms their suspicions, but if you take the platform away from people like him they do lose a huge chunk of those followers. The same way most of the Fox News viewers didn't follow Glenn Backto his new, smaller channel (some did, but most didn't).

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    There’s no way Alex Jones brings in 2 billion in revenue on Twitter, full stop. Maybe Trump does, but there’s an expiration date on that pull, thankfully

oops misread.... still, if Twitter is enabling this madness as a mouthpiece... FUCK TWITTER

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    If Q is a leftist prank, I dunno... Maybe if it's revealed in the next episode of Who is America that Sascha Baron Cohen made it up to prove how stupid and gullible these people are...
    That would be legendary. Can you imagine all those nutters' head exploding. Oh my god make this happen!

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Its funny how people are like ERRMRR GUUD...THIS VIOLATES MUH FREE SPEECH 1ST AMEDNMEEEENT

Well I hate to break it to you, but the first amendment only applies if it happens by a Government branch, not a company. Whoops, sorry try again.

Please i hope to god i got that right, cuz there is a good chance i might of misread that

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    Its funny how people are like ERRMRR GUUD...THIS VIOLATES MUH FREE SPEECH 1ST AMEDNMEEEENT

Well I hate to break it to you, but the first amendment only applies if it happens by a Government branch, not a company. Whoops, sorry try again.

Please i hope to god i got that right, cuz there is a good chance i might of misread that
    This will always happen, and from both the left and the right. Thankfully, I think *most* people get it - but the ones who don't are the ones who bitch about it the loudest.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

I really wish this would happen in real life.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    watched a little bit of bullshit mountain hanity is especially funny as his augments leave hungering for ham as they are so cheesy and full of holes. 1. deep state trump is still in power so pretty shitty deep state and he got elected. 2. talking to mueller is a Porgy trap. so your admitting that trump is a compulsive liar. I've tried to call in to his radio show but can't get past his screeners probably see it is an San Francisco area code. should spoof it would be so fun to put him on the spot.
    -louie

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post

I really wish this would happen in real life.
    Have you see Chris Evans' twitter account? He's up for it.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Have you see Chris Evans' twitter account? He's up for it.
    I have. I'm glad he's on the right page of decency and was willing to defend someone like John McCain and go after El Pendejo.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    CHAIN MIGRATION cannot be allowed to be part of any legislation on Immigration!

*ahem*

First Lady's Parents Become U.S. Citizens Thanks to 'Chain Migration'

Deport them, penniless, to a war-torn country they have no friends or family in. It's what Donald would want.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    There’s no way Alex Jones brings in 2 billion in revenue on Twitter, full stop. Maybe Trump does, but there’s an expiration date on that pull, thankfully

oops misread.... still, if Twitter is enabling this madness as a mouthpiece... FUCK TWITTER
    Exactly why i've left Twatter!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)