Page 50 of 80 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 2386

Thread: Trump 2018 - Trump Foundation ordered to dissolve, Flynn Sentencing Delayed

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    and they just prevented that NRA-linked spy from fleeing the country...

Oh yeah, and now Trump has reversed his walk-back again, now claiming that he doesn't believe that Russia is still meddling, thereby contradicting concrete claims from our intelligence.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post

Huh, there's no way these two things are related. That's just crazy talk.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    is-is this the beginning of the end of Trump?!

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by baudolino View Post
    is-is this the beginning of the end of Trump?!
    What is happening is NOT NORMAL. For the good of the republic, please resign.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Lord Shitbag called the press the enemy of the people again today. At this point he's not even gaslighting. It feels like a 'fuck it' turning point for sure.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Apparently 79% of Republicans thought he did a great job with his summit with Putin. Trump celebrates, calls the press “the true enemy of the people,” and teases an encore meeting with Putin.

We’re fucked

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    It's Friday, I wonder what's going to come out today to hide over the weekend.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Personally, my favorite thing this week other than the Helsinki mess has been former CIA senior official and certified pile of human garbage Michael Scheuer openly calling for Trump supporters to kill Trump opponents.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    It's Friday, I wonder what's going to come out today to hide over the weekend.
    NO! It’s thursday!!!! Dammit, it’s thursday, the sky is blue, things are real and I’m not crazy!!!!

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Woah, it is Thursday. Holy shit.

I blame my wife for going to visit her sister. It feels like a Friday because I'm thinking about eating pizza and watching movies tonight.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Apparently 79% of Republicans thought he did a great job with his summit with Putin. Trump celebrates, calls the press “the true enemy of the people,” and teases an encore meeting with Putin.

We’re fucked
    this is truly sad, what i find funny is them thinking that the Russians are always going to sway elections in the (rights) favor also how the pubs and the right always claiming to be patriotic and god fearing latest spy used the NRA and notional payer breakfast to infiltrate our government. i don't think the idiot be able reverse sanctions how long before Putin spills.
    -Louie

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    NO! It’s thursday!!!! Dammit, it’s thursday, the sky is blue, things are real and I’m not crazy!!!!

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Apparently 79% of Republicans thought he did a great job with his summit with Putin.
    Doesn't surprise me one bit. Trump could hold a live press conference where he burned a child at the stake, and his approval rating among Republicans still wouldn't budge.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantra View Post
    Doesn't surprise me one bit. Trump could hold a live press conference where he burned a child at the stake, and his approval rating among Republicans still wouldn't budge.
    i think and again just an opinion, but i feel the right feels like by supporting trump it is giving a finger to the left, Obama supporters SJ W's any anyone, who they feel have wronged them in the past, they don't understand the damage he is doing to the country as a whole and he is we are barrelling towards a brick wall and the are pumping the gas instead of the brakes even if they loose in Nov. i think they will still support him him i still don't understand.
    -Louie

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I don't think it at all. You remember those "Calvin peeing on things" stickers? On my ride home yesterday I passed a truck with a Trump peeing on the word liberals. To this person it is a literal pissing contest.

I can completely understand the idea of where some Republicans come from. I went through a lot of very poor areas last weekend and all I could think about was how do they manage? No one thinks about them except for Republicans during election years but you know what? At least they think about them. The Democrats have dropped that ball and they need to find a way to pick it back up.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    It’s a psychological thing where people really got ramped up and loved the “fuck you” gesture of electing Trump, and now they can’t admit that he’s fucking them

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    El Pendejo invites Putin to the White House: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...litics+News%29

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    manafort trail is next week they are already showing he was mother Russia's laundromat, i hopr the pubs get pummeled for standing up for this treasonous turd.
    -louie

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    i think and again just an opinion, but i feel the right feels like by supporting trump it is giving a finger to the left, Obama supporters SJ W's any anyone, who they feel have wronged them in the past, they don't understand the damage he is doing to the country as a whole and he is we are barrelling towards a brick wall and the are pumping the gas instead of the brakes even if they loose in Nov. i think they will still support him him i still don't understand.
    -Louie
    It does seem like it's more about reveling in the other side's misery. Like not moving out of the fast lane when someone pulls up behind you, watch them in your rear view mirror get upset and eventually do something stupid.

I always thought it was baffling how Israel/Palestine or India/Pakistan flat out cannot seem to co-exist peacefully, now it looks like we're doing the same thing.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    https://action.donaldjtrump.com/list...18-survey/?utm

Another "how is Donnie Boy doing" survey. Do take a minute to let him know.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    https://action.donaldjtrump.com/list...18-survey/?utm

Another "how is Donnie Boy doing" survey. Do take a minute to let him know.
    Done!

Oh, man. That felt awesome. Even though no one will read my comments, it felt pretty cathartic, nonetheless.

Fuck that clown.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Michael Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to a Playboy model.

The tape is officially in Mueller's hands. So if I'm up to speed, Trump knocked up a model, paid for an abortion and her silence, funneled the money through someone else...and has now nominated a supreme court judge who may be the deciding factor in overturning Roe v Wade. Did I miss anything?

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Wait a minute.
    Rudolph W. Giuliani, Mr. Trump’s personal lawyer, confirmed in a telephone conversation on Friday that Mr. Trump had discussed the payments with Mr. Cohen on the tape but said the payment was ultimately never made. He said the recording was less than two minutes and demonstrated that the president had done nothing wrong.
    Rudy knows how long the tape is? Weird.

Never mind.
    Mr. Cohen’s lawyers discovered the recording as part of their review of the seized materials and shared it with Mr. Trump’s lawyers, according to three people briefed on the matter.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Michael Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to a Playboy model.

The tape is officially in Mueller's hands. So if I'm up to speed, Trump knocked up a model, paid for an abortion and her silence, funneled the money through someone else...and has now nominated a supreme court judge who may be the deciding factor in overturning Roe v Wade. Did I miss anything?
    Are you guys hiring over there in BC? I don't think I can take much more of this country, and Victoria / Vancouver has always been one of my favorite parts of Canada.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Wait a minute.Rudy knows how long the tape is? Weird.

Never mind.
    Not weird. (edit: WTF? The words "never mind" absolutely did not appear when I wrote this. I swear. Have I lost it?)

"Mr. Cohen’s lawyers discovered the recording as part of their review of the seized materials and shared it with Mr. Trump’s lawyers, according to three people briefed on the matter."

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Ninja edit!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    The hits keep comin'!!

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Is he allowed to be funny and joke about stuff like this? It seems disingenuous

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Is he allowed to be funny and joke about stuff like this? It seems disingenuous
    Is he allowed? Yes. Should we all go along with it? No. He needs to be cast into the pit of obscurity as fast as possible.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    if national enquirer is catch and killing how many stories are they catch and holding does Donnie have dirt others? he did seem to know about wiener, the plot thickens
    -louie