Page 12 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2018 - Trump Foundation ordered to dissolve, Flynn Sentencing Delayed

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Look at the Watergate House Judiciary Committee impeachment votes:

http://watergate.info/impeachment/an...eachment-votes

Here are the Articles of Impeachment against Nixon:

http://watergate.info/impeachment/ar...of-impeachment

Note: The articles of impeachment were passed only by the Committee on the Judiciary. They were never voted on in the full House of Representatives. Nixon was not impeached.
    Nixon resigned, and as you stated in a previous post, you don't think Trump will ever do that and I agree with you. Trump will burn Washington down and the US for that matter, before he ever walks away from the presidency. I think the only way he will leave office is in handcuffs. I believe even if he loses the 2020 election he will contest the election results even if it was a landslide.

I think constitutional crisis is on the horizon for the nation, now Trumps lawyers are telling him not to be interviewed with Mueller. This is going to be messy.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    The Mooch was on This Week with George yesterday and he said he wouldn’t want Trump interviewed if Trump was his client because Trump might walk into something.

Please allow me to translate in non-legal, layman’s terms: Trump listens to lawyer prep advise, then promptly forgets EVERY fucking thing he was told and VOLUNTEERS information, including incriminating information, at interviews, depositions, etc. the guy is a moron.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The Mooch was on This Week with George yesterday and he said he wouldn’t want Trump interviewed if Trump was his client because Trump might walk into something.

Please allow me to translate in non-legal, layman’s terms: Trump listens to lawyer prep advise, then promptly forgets EVERY fucking thing he was told and VOLUNTEERS information, including incriminating information, at interviews, depositions, etc. the guy is a moron.

They already got him on obstruction of justice, the NBC Lester Holt interview from last year.

Talk about earning your money, I thought Stormy Daniels had to do something disgusting for her money, then there are attorneys for Trump.
    Last edited by Sister Midnight; 02-05-2018 at 10:17 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I don’t know that firing Comey alone was enough for Congress to think it’s obstruction since it led to an investigation.
    Last edited by allegro; 02-05-2018 at 11:56 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    People who fall for the whole Russiagate thing are useful idiots for Putin
    He is not an evil genius he is an moron.
    He has the biggest country in the world with a smaller economy than the Netherlands...

jesus America get a grip. I know your intimidated by the bigger man, Russias size...but seriously calm down

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Trump's lawyers don't want him speaking with Mueller.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/05/u...imes&smtyp=cur

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    There's an amendment to the Constitution that only allows two terms, so there's that.
    Hahahahaha. *years, not terms. I should not type when tired.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Exocet View Post
    People who fall for the whole Russiagate thing are useful idiots for Putin
    He is not an evil genius he is an moron.
    He has the biggest country in the world with a smaller economy than the Netherlands...

jesus America get a grip. I know your intimidated by the bigger man, Russias size...but seriously calm down
    What does Russia's economy have to do with Putin's intelligence? He doesn't care about anyone but himself and a few friends. Russia's economy doesn't matter to him as long as he's rich and powerful, and he very much fits both of those categories.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    What does Russia's economy have to do with Putin's intelligence? He doesn't care about anyone but himself and a few friends. Russia's economy doesn't matter to him as long as he's rich and powerful, and he very much fits both of those categories.
    Yup.

“Russiagate” isn’t about Russia’s economy; it’s about Russia’s attempts to fuck with our election, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY Trump’s possible attempts to obstruct the investigation (and why).

I think because English isn’t his first language, sometimes stuff is lost in translation. Like, C-Span.
    Last edited by allegro; 02-06-2018 at 09:35 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I thought they stopped broadcasting FOX NEWS in the UK.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Liberals are so confident that Mueller will bring down Trump. This worries me, because it has happened before that when Liberals are so confident something is going to happen - like Hillary winning in 2016 - it doesn't.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    And Trump has now blamed the immigration status of a drunk driver for the death of an NFL athlete.

You read that right. The DRUNK driver was only a danger because he was in the country illegally. Over 10,000 drunk driving related deaths occur every year in this country. But obviously the ONLY reason that this DRUNK driver killed someone was because his immigration status was't legal.

Fuck you, Donald Trump. You're a moronic, worthless piece of shit. I generally don't think much of/about the afterlife, but you make me hope that hell exists.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aggroculture View Post
    Liberals are so confident that Mueller will bring down Trump. This worries me, because it has happened before that when Liberals are so confident something is going to happen - like Hillary winning in 2016 - it doesn't.
    I’m a liberal who is pretty confident that this is just gonna get more fucked up and nothing is going to happen to Trump until after he is no longer President.

All this other crap is wishful thinking that does no good.

People would be better served focusing on the congressional elections.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    I’m a liberal who is pretty confident that this is just gonna get more fucked up and nothing is going to happen to Trump until after he is no longer President.
    Same here. Unfortunately, my social media feed is full of the "Occupy Democrats" BS memes and things like that. Basically everyone throwing a pre-emptive farewell party for a departure that isn't going to happen until he's voted out or has reached his term limit. Just like how not all Republican voters are horrible drunk racist redneck Uncle Fathers, not all Democrats are buying party supplies for the Impeachment Hearing Drinking Games. Unfortunately, a LOT of the Dems that I know are like that, and it's exhausting trying to teach them about facts instead of just passing around meme after meme.

However, let's start a new bet: Trump pulls the next Assange / Snowden and skips town for someplace that'll protect Private Citizen Donald from prosecution, should there be anything to charge him with.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    he doesn't need to do that.
    Bush and Cheney committed war crimes, and Obama was all "you're good, none of you need to worry about a thing."
    Whoever comes after Trump in 2020 - assuming of course that Dems don't fuck this up - which they may very well do - will pardon pardon pardon.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)

All this other crap is wishful thinking that does no good.

People would be better served focusing on the congressional elections.
    ON your last point, yes, I agree where we need to focus our attention right now to put an end to this bullshit.

However, I think if the evidence rolls in conclusively, there's a reason to make an example out of this... to say, NO, never again, FUCK THIS.
    It's the same reason we punish criminals... you make an example. You show them that this isn't something you just get away with.

If there's a smoking gun, he will wind up in jail. And there'll be a pragmatic reason to throw him in there.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    Will someone please email Donald and CC Sarah with a link to a google search for "Memorial Day" and "Veterans Day"?

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed the request Tuesday evening. She said Trump wants the Pentagon to "explore a celebration" that will allow Americans to show appreciation for the military.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    This is an interesting article.....

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...he-gop/550907/

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    I know the supposed inspiration mentioned by Trump was France but hey if he wants to go all in he'll be making sure the U.S. has just that much more in common with Russia.

Have you guys seen their Victory Day parades?!

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    There are a TON of homeless veterans, why doesn't he spend the money on THEM, instead? D.C. streets don't even have the infrastructure for that shit, he's such an idiot.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I wouldn't worry about it, because if the toddler in chief doesn't get a bubble machine he will take his toys and go home.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I was totally expecting him to pull a Trump doll out of there.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    I was totally expecting him to pull a Trump doll out of there.
    I was expecting nothing. Literally nothing. I thought the whole point was going to be that he talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and gets people to buy it, but then nothing happens.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    I was expecting nothing. Literally nothing. I thought the whole point was going to be that he talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and gets people to buy it, but then nothing happens.
    But during that entire magic trick, he was colluding with Russia, building 6 hotels in Moscow, secretly running his businesses, and screwing a hooker hidden under the basket.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    But during that entire magic trick, he was colluding with Russia, building 6 hotels in Moscow, secretly running his businesses, and screwing a hooker hidden under the basket.
    To fit a hooker that small, he must have an awfully tiny...erm........

BRB, vomiting at that mental image.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    ,there's also dealings in Jerusalem, turkey AE, again we have no view into his financials. what we do know. bankruptcies defaults, no one would lend him money. Russia is not the only country he could have colluded with. personally i think mueller is running a tight and discipline investigation. despite what square head sponge pants Hanity says. I think at this point they are playing four counners basketball, with the market two day losses, mid terms looming re pugs are already screaming about russain meddling. he got the tax cuts gutted the EPA. most everything the rich wanted. he will now be hung out like excuse the pun "a carrot on a stick.
    -Louie