Thread: 2018.07.14 - Madrid, Spain @ Mad Cool Festival

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

2018.07.14 - Madrid, Spain @ Mad Cool Festival

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    I'm in for three days. Great line up. Created an one week holiday in Madrid.
    The festival this year was a bad one. Several things went wrong and the organisation was very, very bad. They'll move to another place in the north of Madrid, they will be bigger (70000) and I hope they learned from the disaster this year.
    Scheduling bands starts in the evening and goes on till in middle of the night (temperature/siesta issue, I think).
    NIN plays the saturday (last day).

Ideal chance to do a surprise gig on sunday in Madrid
    Last edited by witte; 12-15-2017 at 11:30 AM.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Unless a spring/early summer US tour happens, this will be the next time I see NIN. I'm traveling from the US for a Euro vacation that's based around going to this festival. The lineup is too good to pass on, I can't believe that I will have the chance to see NIN, QOTSA, and Depeche Mode all on the same day, I saw Mad Cool already confirmed to someone on their FB page that the 3 won't have overlapping sets. Will be cool to see if any fellow forum people are going, would appreciate any tips on my first trip to Spain.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gorny540 View Post
    Unless a spring/early summer US tour happens, this will be the next time I see NIN. I'm traveling from the US for a Euro vacation that's based around going to this festival. The lineup is too good to pass on, I can't believe that I will have the chance to see NIN, QOTSA, and Depeche Mode all on the same day, I saw Mad Cool already confirmed to someone on their FB page that the 3 won't have overlapping sets. Will be cool to see if any fellow forum people are going, would appreciate any tips on my first trip to Spain.
    not to mention Massive Attack!!!!!

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

2018.07.12-14 - Madrid, Spain @ Mad Cool Festival

The 3 day tickets are sold out. Just curious how many are sold....

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Line up is getting top more and more

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Wow, Nine Inch Nails and Underworld together at last, and me stuck on the other side of the world.