Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Sorry for double post, but seriously: does anyone have any experience with applying these recent NIN patches to fabric?

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    I just got my hoodie and anxiety patch too, you eerie fucker.
    Ok so: is that patch iron on, or do I actually have to sew it on?
    Forgive my ignorance.
    I don't have much experience with these things.
    it's iron-on-able but i would recommend sewing it. you can always do both, though!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Every iron-on patch I've ever had I've also sewn at least the corners. Don't trust the heat glue on a patch you care about.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    What's everyone's guess as to the future of Ghosts I-IV on the store? Trying to decide whether to buy a used copy of the vinyl or just wait and see if it comes back to the store at some point.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I feel like since it was probably just stock they had laying around, it'll be gone for good. If it gets restocked, it'll likely be whenever the other Definitive Editions actually go on sale.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    I feel like since it was probably just stock they had laying around, it'll be gone for good. If it gets restocked, it'll likely be whenever the other Definitive Editions actually go on sale.
    Yeah, those were my thoughts exactly on both accounts. I'll probably hold off doing anything until all the "coming soon" items on the store become orderable and then pull the trigger on a used copy if it doesn't show up by then.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    What's everyone's guess as to the future of Ghosts I-IV on the store? Trying to decide whether to buy a used copy of the vinyl or just wait and see if it comes back to the store at some point.
    I'd be wary of the older vinyl. My copy came in warped. Its 4xLPs (thinly pressed vinyl) crammed into a twin sleeve. Plays ok, but warped. Never did get a replacement from Sandbag. Hopefully re-released some day.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    got my hoodie & anxiety patch! the hoodie is light and super comfy. i have big thumbs so i'm hoping the thumb holes stretch a bit (as they're rather tight right now) but i love it. <3
    Hey, I've been meaning to tell you that I'm pretty sure the thumb holes do stretch out. I have two of them now and I'm fairly certain that it's the same jacket, and the thumb holes in the old one are WAY bigger. Also, I've been wearing the new one a lot and it seems they are already getting looser.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Hey, I've been meaning to tell you that I'm pretty sure the thumb holes do stretch out. I have two of them now and I'm fairly certain that it's the same jacket, and the thumb holes in the old one are WAY bigger. Also, I've been wearing the new one a lot and it seems they are already getting looser.
    so you're saying that with use, your holes have gotten looser?

ahem.

yeah, mine have been stretching out fine. it's such a perfect lightweight hoodie, i'm really happy with it.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    so you're saying that with use, your holes have gotten looser?

ahem.

yeah, mine have been stretching out fine. it's such a perfect lightweight hoodie, i'm really happy with it.
    OHHH man. Yeah I suppose.
    Wahaha.

Seriously, though I was thinking about it too after you said something, that the holes seemed too small on the new one.
    Last edited by elevenism; 04-11-2018 at 04:44 PM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    What is the difference between the UK pressing and the original pressing of Hesitation Marks in the nin store?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    What is the difference between the UK pressing and the original pressing of Hesitation Marks in the nin store?
    US Pressing
    UK Pressing

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeout54321 View Post
    so...not much

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeout54321 View Post
    I like the labels on UK, less mumbo jumbo. Simple 2013 Null Corp. Anyone want to trade my US for UK?

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    I haven't had time to sift through all the "bad witch" pre-order thread yet, but has anyone else noticed additional new clothing items in the store that are unrelated to the new LP?

Pretty epic things here too! Jackets, Hoody's, longsleeve shirts! All Pretty hate Machine releated.

https://store.nin.com/collections/clothing

PHM Bomber Jacket for $75
    PHM Flight Jacket for $100
    a sweatshirt for $40
    a longsleeve for $35.

I'm thinking of grabbing the bomber jacket and longsleeve.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    I haven't had time to sift through all the "bad witch" pre-order thread yet, but has anyone else noticed additional new clothing items in the store that are unrelated to the new LP?

Pretty epic things here too! Jackets, Hoody's, longsleeve shirts! All Pretty hate Machine releated.

https://store.nin.com/collections/clothing

PHM Bomber Jacket for $75
    PHM Flight Jacket for $100
    a sweatshirt for $40
    a longsleeve for $35.

I'm thinking of grabbing the bomber jacket and longsleeve.
    yeah, i posted about it in the album thread but it got kind of lost in the shuffle.

i really want the flight jacket but it's available direct from the manufacturer for only $38 (obviously without the NIN printing), and i don't really want to pay $62 for a tiny bit of print

the pullover hoodie is really nice, though.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Well, my discount code still worked. I was able to use it on the t-shirt, buttons, and LP bundle.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    fffffuck i broke down and got the $175 bundle because i'm somehow convinced there will be something special that comes of it. shitty that even with the discount code, i ended up spending $167 because of shipping & taxes. i can't believe that they don't give you free shipping when you spend that much money, but i guess i'm the idiot for buying all this shit. guess i'll only be going to one of the chicago shows.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Hopefully that messenger bag is as nice as tgh 2008 grey-green one!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anybody know if all of the firebag/sandbrand shitshow has been resolved with Live Nation taking over? I really wanna preorder Bad Witch (so I can get the dl on release day), but am pretty hesitant due to my NTAE experience.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilGobi View Post
    Anybody know if all of the firebag/sandbrand shitshow has been resolved with Live Nation taking over? I really wanna preorder Bad Witch (so I can get the dl on release day), but am pretty hesitant due to my NTAE experience.
    live nation has been handling things wonderfully. the only thing i miss is being able to pay with paypal.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    live nation has been handling things wonderfully. the only thing i miss is being able to pay with paypal.
    Cool. I (sadly) am willing to pay more and buy through the NIN store to get release day downloads, rather than buying through Amazon Canada for less money and free shipping, but I just dont think I could put myself through that hell again. I’m glad things are finally looking up for the NIN store.

One great big festering neon distraction....
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I (sadly) am willing to pay more and buy through the NIN store to get release day downloads, rather than buying through Amazon Canada for less money and free shipping, but I just dont think I could put myself through that hell again. I’m glad things are finally looking up for the NIN store.
    I've never had an issue getting my Amazon pre-orders on release day. Does Amazon Canada do things differently?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deadwinterskies View Post
    I've never had an issue getting my Amazon pre-orders on release day. Does Amazon Canada do things differently?
    Non-NIN US related, but yes. I pre-ordered the new APC CD off Amazon and got notified a few days before the release that it wouldn’t be delivered until the Tuesday after release (so I think that was 5 days after). Couldn't figure out how to DL it digitally (I’m pretty sure that was part of the sale) as I was out shopping and had a road trip, so cancelled the order and picked up the CD at a local record store so I could hear it.

i was fully refunded but was a bit lame to find out the CD wouldn’t be delivered as promised.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Cool. I (sadly) am willing to pay more and buy through the NIN store to get release day downloads, rather than buying through Amazon Canada for less money and free shipping, but I just dont think I could put myself through that hell again. I’m glad things are finally looking up for the NIN store.
    I too have only had good experiences with Amazon preorders for the record.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ive never recieved anything on release day, usually they mysteriously end up out of stock. Refused to preorder from them ever since so no idea if they provide downloads or not

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    He'll the one and only time I ordered a record from amazon they sent the wrong one.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I would love for the definitive editions of With Teeth and the Slip to come out soon ... but man, I have a feeling it won't be until next year at this point.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    NEW MUSIC, REISSUES, MERCHANDISE AND MORE WILL BE APPEARING IN THE COMING MONTHS SO KEEP THIS CODE SAFE.

YOUR CODE IS VALID FOR UP TO 1 YEAR.

​Almost a year ago...

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Oh, seeing this thread bumped reminds me I have Pretty hate Machine jackets to buy lol... gosh, I have issues...
    This guy gets me every time.

If Trent Reznor became a clothing designer I'd be broke.
    I'd totally be town with a "Trent Reznor clothing collection" lol