Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I received about 4 separate emails today basically saying my bundles will be here tomorrow. That vinyl better be the Bad Witch or there's gonna be some strongly worded email replies sent from a Mad Bitch. (Couldn't resist. :-D)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Fuck me. So I ordered the deluxe package from the US NIN store for delivery to the UK - so I expected to pay some import duties...

UPS just emailed me, asking me to pay over $200 in import duties for a package that cost $175 plus shipping.

It's like there's some kind of deranged competition going on to see who can fuck NIN online store fulfilment the most. It's almost genius in its sheer fucking idiocy.

UPDATE: UPS tell me that the package has been valued at $600. Now trying to get a response from the shippers. What the actual shitting fuck.
    Last edited by Kamelion; 06-22-2018 at 02:28 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Kind of a separate store, but since it's an official one I'll ask here. Has anyone gotten any info on their orders of the white vinyl? I would have thought I'd get some email by now. I ordered the black vinyl from Amazon and it's due to be delivered today, and with price guarantee, it was under $10 which is cool.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Kind of a separate store, but since it's an official one I'll ask here. Has anyone gotten any info on their orders of the white vinyl? I would have thought I'd get some email by now. I ordered the black vinyl from Amazon and it's due to be delivered today, and with price guarantee, it was under $10 which is cool.
    I got "Item will ship on or around June 22, 2018 (from ship date)" on the website.

So.. no info I guess.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StockAvuryah View Post
    I got "Item will ship on or around June 22, 2018 (from ship date)" on the website.

So.. no info I guess.
    I too am waiting on any sort of notification about this. I keep checking my junk/spam folders but nothing so far. Hoping to get something soon. I am more excited for this variant than the regular black one that should be arriving today.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Has anyone ordered the NIN Logo pull over hoodie or the longsleeve PHM shirt? To they fit true to size?

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    I did - haven't received it yet. Fingers crossed hoping it'll come today!

Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Has anyone ordered the NIN Logo pull over hoodie or the longsleeve PHM shirt? To they fit true to size?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I have SOMETHING delivered to my BILLING address today, damn it! I can get there only next wednesday afternoon... also, where's my download link?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Whats the best way to contact these people everyone here has tried?

Was going through the NIN.com website for tracking info and didn't realize till yesterday that the UPS Tracking & Shipping info for the address was wrong somehow when the label was done.

I made sure, on the third time making an account because of all the switching of store runners for NIN.com that the billing and shipping address were correct.

Hate it when vendors have no easy contact info, let alone a phone #.

To make things worse, the item was delivered somewhere several hours away.....GARH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque... View Post
    For those that ordered this shirt, https://store.nin.com/collections/cl...logo-black-tee

does anyone have pictures? I want to see how the black on black turned out. Seems like the tour is selling something else.
    i don't have a photo, but mine arrived yesterday, and the print is shiny. not super glossy shiny, but definitely not matte, and not grey. the "vinyl black" description is fitting. they're subtle and sexy af.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm sure this is more UPS's fault, but my vinyl was originally supposed to arrive Wednesday, and then it updated to today. Now I just got an email that says Monday. It was at a UPS hub 30 mins drive from me at 3:00 am this morning, I don't understand what the delay would have been. This is why people download / stream music.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dredscythe View Post
    Whats the best way to contact these people everyone here has tried?
    I think the support email on the site is the only way. I've gotten no response from them. I assume they have just decided I'm not worth helping. In my experience Livenation and UPS are two of the worst companies to deal with as a customer. It's a real shame that there doesn't seem to be a player in this industry that is customer service focused. If someone ever did step up and serve customers properly it would be a game changer.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Thank you for your order of the exclusive colorway of the new Nine Inch Nails album BAD WITCH. Due to unforeseen manufacturing delays, we are expecting the vinyl to begin shipping the week of June 25th.
    As a thank you for your purchase and apology for the delay, please use the included code to receive 10 percent off of your next purchase from the NIN Store on Merchbar in the next 90 days. At checkout click the "Apply a Promo Code" link under payment details to activate your discount. This offer is good until September 12, 2018.
    Discount Code: redacted

We’re working with the label and our logistics partners to get you the vinyl as soon as possible.
    Thank you for your patience and support,
    - The Merchbar Team

welp, that's not TOO bad, but now we know.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    welp, that's not TOO bad, but now we know.
    Ugh. I just saw this and was going to post it but you beat me to it.

However, I dont like where it says "We're working with the label and our logistics partners to get you the vinyl as soon as possible".

Why would they need to work with the label? I hope that its simply just a backup and not like, a problem with the pressing or anything. I was mostly excited to receive this, but I dont mind waiting a few more days for it to ship.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Next week is fine. I was bracing for a multi-week/multi-month delay. And the discount code is a nice bonus.

Now we'll see if they get cancelled outright out of nowhere, lol.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    Next week is fine. I was bracing for a multi-week/multi-month delay. And the discount code is a nice bonus.

Oh god, don't say that ... haha. That'd be horrible. Hopefully these get shipped next week as I'm REALLY anxious to get my hands on this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Received the Bad Witch Bundle today.
    The pins are pretty fucking rad, and looking at the numbering on the backsides we can now see they are limited to 1000 sets.
    The prints are limited to 1125 sets.
    I'd assume the slipmat and pullover are similarly limited in number.
    The silk screening alignment on the shirts leaves a bit to be desired, they must have cats printing these things. Everything else is pretty much as expected.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    i don't have a photo, but mine arrived yesterday, and the print is shiny. not super glossy shiny, but definitely not matte, and not grey. the "vinyl black" description is fitting. they're subtle and sexy af.
    Quote Originally Posted by streetman View Post
    I have one of these. I know the black of the logo is a little off, almost grayish.
    Does it look like the ones posted up in the merch pictures? Or is it something different?

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnilimbO View Post
    ...they must have cats printing these things.
    i just imagined a bunch of hipster-looking cats running a screen-printing shop and it's the happiest i've been all day, so thank you for that mental image

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post

I dont think they would get cancelled out of nowhere. Theyd have a ton of money to refund, and on top of that, all those people that are already selling (or sold!) their preorder on ebay would be screwed too. It would be a HUGE deal that no one would want to deal with.

I have hope that we will see it, but hope that it is sooner rather than later.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Wow. For the first time ever a redeemer code packed inside a vinyl actually worked for me and I managed to download Bad Witch from thesoundofvinyl.

Still don't get why can't I just have a NIN.com download. I've got one for GBDTD (and of course I've received the reminder spam that the record is out now), and it would have been a hundred times more convenient than having to sign up for a site with a system like this in 20-bloody-18.

Also, how does signing up for a newsletter equals confirming my registration? What a joke.

Sorry, felt good to rant.

Edit: Oh great, it's WAV, even though I've ordered the mp3 version. Do I illegally own these files now? What a rush.
    Last edited by Microwave Jellyfish; 06-23-2018 at 09:11 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Microwave Jellyfish View Post
    Wow. For the first time ever a redeemer code packed inside a vinyl actually worked for me and I managed to download Bad Witch from thesoundofvinyl.

Still don't get why can't I just have a NIN.com download. I've got one for GBDTD (and of course I've received the reminder spam that the record is out now), and it would have been a hundred times more convenient than having to sign up for a site with a system like this in 20-bloody-18.

Also, how does signing up for a newsletter equals confirming my registration? What a joke.

Sorry, felt good to rant.

Edit: Oh great, it's WAV, even though I've ordered the mp3 version. Do I illegally own these files now? What a rush.
    Just send an email and they will send back what you ordered, in theory. Did that 2 times already and it was fast.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Hopefully those white Bad Witch vinyl ship out as early as today!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I got 10% off my NIN order today using the Sandbag code sent out in June last year. Ha! Strange one but not complaining.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    This is the bundle I ordered & it arrived today. You'd think I would be happy. Guess why I'm not?

They forgot to include the GD pins & buttons! Did anyone else not get their pins/buttons?

I hate having to complain to customer service, but for a limited run item it shouldn't be this hard to get it together.

Sigh.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnilimbO View Post
    The pins are pretty fucking rad, and looking at the numbering on the backsides we can now see they are limited to 1000 sets.
    Are you sure? :-D

D'awwww!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    They forgot to include the GD pins & buttons! Did anyone else not get their pins/buttons?
    The packaging did leave a lot to desire considering the weight/items I ordered but everything was there. They sandwiched the pins/buttons in mine between the shirts and the box w/ the vinyl/prints if that might help. :-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    ^Yeah, I unpacked everything on the table and opened up the shirts. I'm happy the vinyl and giant envelope are pristine, but they should have put the pins/buttons inside the @#$!% messenger bag.

Oh, if anyone else was curious - the leaked 24bit FLAC is the same as the official download.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post

Do the numbers on the Pins match the numbers on the Prints? If so, I'm missing Pins #737.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What in the hell???? How do they even etch a number in showing it's limited to 1000 like that, and then just keep running past 1000? That's fucking whack.

Well, guess there are an endless amount then.

And no, the numbers on the pin set did not match the numbers of the prints set.
    Last edited by OmnilimbO; 06-25-2018 at 12:30 PM.