Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    I recall telling people on here a while ago, that I was pretty sure the discount codes were able to be used more than once, and yesterday confirmed it.
    SAY WHAT????

The T shirt: how do they fit? Do they feel cheap? I dont want to pay for something (even at a discounted rate) that will just shrink after one or two washes.
    All the "current Era" tees are pretty printed on nice soft tees. I have the Black Add Violence Tee with the Red square, the Ruler tee, The Add Violent album cover, The Everybody seems to be asleep tee and they haven't shrunk or gotten beat up in the wash thus far.

The printing on the Black Add Violent tee with the red square looks a bit off and bummed me out a bit cause i thought i ruined it but then i noticed that that's how the printing is meant to be ... the red is not all the same shade of red - it looks like it's faded or messed up in parts but then i noticed at another show that that's how that shirt was printed.

I don't own the current Hoodie on the web store - i did get the Pretty Hate Machine Hoodie that was sold probably a few years back now and i love it to death! It's starting to get a little jagged along the edges but i can't stop wearing that hoodie. Good luck.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Damage; 03-23-2018 at 02:26 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Just got the white Tshirt with the big NINE INCH NAILS ADD VIOLENCE letters except it's been printed in the inside of the shirt, is it meant to be like this? bold rough transfer on the inside and barely readable on the outside?

*edit apparently it's meant to be like this although i don't like the rough transfer on the inside against the skin.

Last edited by Reaps; 03-23-2018 at 11:14 AM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaps View Post
    Just got the white Tshirt with the big NINE INCH NAILS ADD VIOLENCE letters except it's been printed in the inside of the shirt, is it meant to be like this? bold rough transfer on the inside and barely readable on the outside?
    From the store page:

NINE INCH NAILS ADD VIOLENCE DESIGN PRINTED ON THE INSIDE FRONT, AND NIN LOGO PRINTED ON THE BACK OF A NATURAL, 100% COTTON, MENS TEE.
    And to be fair, had I bought this I would have been as equally confused.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    From the store page:

And to be fair, had I bought this I would have been as equally confused.

Yep, my bad for not reading the description, you live and learn. My free stickers are lovely though.

Last edited by Reaps; 03-23-2018 at 01:41 PM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Yep, my bad for not reading the description, you live and learn. My free stickers are lovely though.
    undershirt? that would drive me nuts haha

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Please don't use Photobucket for posting your photos. No one can see the pictures, and the site is an ad-infested mess. Use something like imgur.com instead.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Please don't use Photobucket for posting your photos. No one can see the pictures, and the site is an ad-infested mess. Use something like imgur.com instead.
    I've been wanting to ask about this recently but couldn't figure out the best place. Now I don't have to. Thanks!
    Last edited by nmitchell86; 03-24-2018 at 05:10 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Anyone experiencing issues with their discount code??

I was about to place an order for the hoodie: https://store-uk.nin.com/products/lo...=4682697015328

However, when I entered my discount code, received 6 June 2017 and valid for 1 year, I got the error message "Discount code activation date has passed, sorry”.

I've sent an email to customer services, but will prob hear back after the sale is over. Lame.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutilated View Post
    Anyone experiencing issues with their discount code??

However, when I entered my discount code, received 6 June 2017 and valid for 1 year, I got the error message "Discount code activation date has passed, sorry”.
    Ditto, for my code on the US store. I think my plan is to place the order, and then send them an e-mail with my code and ask them to adjust the total or provide a credit.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Thanks! I am torn between the hoodie and the fragile black flower mens T. Even with my discount, I dont want to get both because, well, bills and being an adult. You know. Tough call!
    i fucking LOVE my hoodie.
    I wear it constantly. Shit, i'm wearing it right now.
    And i just ordered ANOTHER one in case this one ever wears out: that's how much i love it.
    @ItsChrisRoss , i live in the top of texas (similar weather to NM depending how far west you are) and the hoodie is great for most of the year

Regarding shirts, the material is a LITTLE thin, but i really love the cut of the shirts, and the hoodie. I find them to be very flattering.
    And the print survives lots of washings.

I got the ANXIETY patch as a free gift when i ordered the hoodie.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    No free gifts (as of right now) and that ADD VIOLENCE bar patch is out of stock

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Anyone know when
    ANXIETY EMBROIDERED PATCH

will be back in stock?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    i fucking LOVE my hoodie.
    I wear it constantly. Shit, i'm wearing it right now.
    And i just ordered ANOTHER one in case this one ever wears out: that's how much i love it.
    Me too, on all points. Can't hurt to have an extra!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    No free gifts (as of right now) and that ADD VIOLENCE bar patch is out of stock
    You can have my freebie if you like. I checked and already have it. :-) PM me an address!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I didnt get any free bonuses for my order either...shirt and a beanie....weird and disappointing. Anyone have an extra patch share!? I’d be much obliged.
    Last edited by RroseSelavy; 03-26-2018 at 07:24 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Anyone have an extra ANXIETY patch?

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    My keychain jack broke in like a month. The tip came off and it was impossible to put back on, so now it’s just the black piece and a silver rod with a hole at the end :/

On the plus side, I knew the logo would rub off quick so I wrapped a piece of clear packing tape around it and it still looks good as new..

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Ditto, for my code on the US store. I think my plan is to place the order, and then send them an e-mail with my code and ask them to adjust the total or provide a credit.
    That's why I did, and they replied trying to give me a discount code for a future purchase instead. I've replied, pressing the issue. We'll see.

I said I'd never make a purchase from the NIN store again. Look where I am now. :P

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    That's why I did, and they replied trying to give me a discount code for a future purchase instead. I've replied, pressing the issue. We'll see.
    Same. I replied back again, reiterating that I'd already ordered, and then they processed a partial refund in the correct amount. Success!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post
    The tip came off...so now it’s just the black piece and a silver rod with a hole at the end
    heh...heh...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    So, on Saturday I put through my order for the hoodie, with the sale 20% discount. No code.

Followed up with an email stating the issue of code not working. They cancelled the order on Monday and sent me a code for 20% off. In the meantime, the sale has ended.

This obviously means I miss out on sale 20%.

So, I ask for a 40% code. They refuse.

Probably won't order the hoodie now. Disappointing.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    This may have been mentioned before but...notice how this shirt says "Not the actual Nine Inch Nails"?
    https://store.nin.com/collections/cl...ents-black-tee

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    This may have been mentioned before but...notice how this shirt says "Not the actual Nine Inch Nails"?
    True.
    Interesting.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    FAKE NINs.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    I was lucky enough to hear that the keychain logo rubbed off really quickly so I just left that sumbitch in the little ziploc bag it came in. It's got a home in my drawer next to the AIR patch I never sewed onto anything.

#swag

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Anxiety Patch taken off the store

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I received my black logo on black shirt yesterday with the jack and an Add Violence patch - I have a nice shadow box frame with NIN memorabilia that I'll put the jack in, good to know the logo rubs off - I might have used it as a keychain! Did anybody get the Closer shirt? I'm wondering if the front print is as big as it was on the 90's shirt - it looks smaller on the rendered shirt on the website. I was tempted to get some of those older design shirts again, but when I bought the originals in the 90's the designs were way too big and the shirts were those heavy boxy fitting Fruit of the Loom and Gildan shirts. My new one is a nice soft, light fitted tee.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Same. I replied back again, reiterating that I'd already ordered, and then they processed a partial refund in the correct amount. Success!
    Same process, same results for me, too.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    got my hoodie & anxiety patch! the hoodie is light and super comfy. i have big thumbs so i'm hoping the thumb holes stretch a bit (as they're rather tight right now) but i love it. <3

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    got my hoodie & anxiety patch! the hoodie is light and super comfy. i have big thumbs so i'm hoping the thumb holes stretch a bit (as they're rather tight right now) but i love it. <3
    I just got my hoodie and anxiety patch too, you eerie fucker.
    Ok so: is that patch iron on, or do I actually have to sew it on?
    Forgive my ignorance.
    I don't have much experience with these things.