Page 19 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    NIN Store Update: Since I used this forum to complain about the horrific experiences I had with the previous store distributors, I feel obligated to say something about the "NEW" NIN Store. I know it's not likely for people to post positive experiences (since that's what we expect), but I wanted to say that I'm very happy with my recent experiences. I did have some problems recently, but they were all the delivery service's fault. NIN Store was very responsive to my e-mails, and they quickly fixed the problems that arose. When my package was lost by the post office (or UPS? I don't remember), they expedited a second set. And we all know the small issue with the pins being numbered wrong... and I recently received an additional set of corrected pins! So in the end, I received everything I ordered (it was a big order), and I even received extra "gifts" when the first order was lost. Most importantly, everything arrived in perfectly MINT condition, including the vinyl (which was very well protected).
    Again, THANK you NIN for making the right choice, and to the new distributor for their great customer service. I honestly could not be happier and as long as they keep up the good work, I will continue to support NIN and buy from the official website (except for CDs, which I have to buy from Amazon since my closest music store is 4 hours away and NIN.com doesn't sell them).
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

PS: I'm sure everyone noticed the difference between the distributors based on the lack of complaints on this message board, compared to previously...

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    My corrected BW pins arrived today #0787/1125.

Can't wait for the excess European merch to be added to the NIN.com store.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    My corrected BW pins arrived today #0787/1125.

Can't wait for the excess European merch to be added to the NIN.com store.
    Agreed. I want the Feels like I've been here before shirt so badly.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Interesting, new items up for sale in the UK store but not the US Store. Looks like they released some new Ts in the clothing section and some tour posters in the Objects section.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    Interesting, new items up for sale in the UK store but not the US Store. Looks like they released some new Ts in the clothing section and some tour posters in the Objects section.
    Just left over tour merch, they probably didn't want to have to pay to ship it back to the US after the tour.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Just got an end of summer 20% sale email. Looks like it won’t work for music but I tried the code on the flight jacket and it worked, if anyone’s been eyeing that.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    ...and some tour posters in the Objects section.
    Ghosts DE and UDE are in the US store. Though shipping calculation is holding up the orders.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    Ghosts DE and UDE are in the US store. Though shipping calculation is holding up the orders.
    Not seeing this in either the US or the UK store. Am i missing something?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    It either sold out super quickly, or it was a mistake and shouldn't have been listed. I just tried ordering it and it says there isn't a shipping method available to me.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I yet have to receive the newsletter so I don't know if these vintage t-shirts have been mentioned anywhere:

https://store.nin.com/collections/cl...=8114073174108

https://store.nin.com/collections/cl...=8114076876892

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Trying to place an order, and keep getting this message once I'm at the shipping screen:

"Your cart has been modified and the shipping rate you previously selected no longer applies. Please select a new rate."

Anyone else having this issue and figure out a way past it?

EDIT: Tried again 45 minutes later and was finally able to check out. Strange.
    Last edited by otnavuskire; 09-04-2018 at 04:29 PM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenic View Post
    I yet have to receive the newsletter so I don't know if these vintage t-shirts have been mentioned anywhere:

https://store.nin.com/collections/cl...=8114073174108

https://store.nin.com/collections/cl...=8114076876892
    Can't get shipping on these either.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Not seeing this in either the US or the UK store. Am i missing something?
    They're under the Objects section.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Ghosts limited is gone, there were only 5 available. Still 3 available for the deluxe edition

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenic View Post
    Ghosts limited is gone, there were only 5 available. Still 3 available for the deluxe edition
    Ah, found em. Damn, the vinyl is gone. I dont want the CDs so, oh well.
    Last edited by ItsChrisRoss; 09-04-2018 at 04:30 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The store seems to be working now, as well as the code. Just placed an order.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Anyone notice that the GDT deluxe box set is listed at $250 instead of $300? That's a little strange, considering the Ghosts prices are consistent with what they were for their original release.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    Anyone notice that the GDT deluxe box set is listed at $250 instead of $300? That's a little strange, considering the Ghosts prices are consistent with what they were for their original release.
    I noticed that too. I'm hoping a few of those find their way to the store. I would snatch one up in a heartbeat.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I wonder if the vinyl is all fucked up with that chemical in the Ghosts UDE set. I had it in my cart but no it's gone.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    I wonder if the vinyl is all fucked up with that chemical in the Ghosts UDE set. I had it in my cart but no it's gone.
    What's the story here? I've had both sets in their original sleeves since they were released and haven't noticed any issues. I listen to them a couple times a year. Most recently within a month or so.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    So those special sleeves on the UDE set can leave a nasty chemical residue that doesn't come off. It was well documented on here. I'm just wondering.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    It looks like there is a new slipmat available today, not sure if this has been mentioned but its the first time I have seen it

https://store.nin.com/products/geometric-man-slipmat

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3killa View Post
    It looks like there is a new slipmat available today, not sure if this has been mentioned but its the first time I have seen it

https://store.nin.com/products/geometric-man-slipmat

from what i remember, they had this at the physical world presales, but i feel like it looked a little different?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    from what i remember, they had this at the physical world presales, but i feel like it looked a little different?
    The store version is the same as the presale version I have. But note the design is pretty similar to last year's Day For Night tee. :-)

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Got an email from MerchBar this morning showing the slip mat people are talking about above, but also showing that they have two vintage NIN shirts. One Fragile Era and one PHM era. They are calling them "stone washed" and here is the description:

PRODUCT DETAILS

WE RECENTLY CLEANED OUT SOME WAREHOUSE SPACE AND CAME ACROSS THESE VINTAGE SHIRTS ORIGINALLY PRINTED AND SOLD IN THE LATE 90S AND EARLY 2000S.

EACH SHIRT HAS GONE THROUGH A STONE WASH TO GIVE IT A FURTHER VINTAGE LOOK AND FEEL. EACH SHIRT MAY VARY SLIGHTLY TO THE NEXT.
    NOW I'M NOTHING DESIGN PRINTED ON THE FRONT AND BACK OF A BLACK, 100% HEAVYWEIGHT COTTON MENS TEE.

I really wanted the fragile one, but there were no mediums left, so i opted for the PHM one. Very excited about this.

Here is the link!

https://www.merchbar.com/rock-altern...tee-stone-wash

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Got an email from MerchBar this morning showing the slip mat people are talking about above, but also showing that they have two vintage NIN shirts. One Fragile Era and one PHM era. They are calling them "stone washed" and here is the description:

PRODUCT DETAILS

WE RECENTLY CLEANED OUT SOME WAREHOUSE SPACE AND CAME ACROSS THESE VINTAGE SHIRTS ORIGINALLY PRINTED AND SOLD IN THE LATE 90S AND EARLY 2000S.

EACH SHIRT HAS GONE THROUGH A STONE WASH TO GIVE IT A FURTHER VINTAGE LOOK AND FEEL. EACH SHIRT MAY VARY SLIGHTLY TO THE NEXT.
    NOW I'M NOTHING DESIGN PRINTED ON THE FRONT AND BACK OF A BLACK, 100% HEAVYWEIGHT COTTON MENS TEE.

I really wanted the fragile one, but there were no mediums left, so i opted for the PHM one. Very excited about this.

Here is the link!

https://www.merchbar.com/rock-altern...tee-stone-wash

those are on the official store, too as @arsenic pointed out higher on this page https://www.echoingthesound.org/comm...360#post427360

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    those are on the official store, too as @arsenic pointed out higher on this page https://www.echoingthesound.org/comm...360#post427360
    Ah my bad. I must have skimmed the thread too quickly. However, I was on the official site and didnt see them listed. Thats why I came back here. Maybe I skimmed too quickly there too.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I wish artists would release cork mats for turntables instead of (or in addition to) slipmats. Felt slipmats are only actually useful for scratching.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    My stone-washed "Now I'm Nothing" shirt arrived today. The graphics are "©2003 halo holding" which didn't last very long in terms of NIN merchandising.

Hope there are other warehouse finds in the near future, or at least some reissues of classic shirt designs as my t-shirt wardrobe needs more NIN (and Venture Bros. if you're into shirt club).

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    My stone-washed "Now I'm Nothing" shirt arrived today. The graphics are "©2003 halo holding" which didn't last very long in terms of NIN merchandising.

Hope there are other warehouse finds in the near future, or at least some reissues of classic shirt designs as my t-shirt wardrobe needs more NIN (and Venture Bros. if you're into shirt club).
    Mine shipped today. It sounds like you are happy with the purchase?