Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Oh, seeing this thread bumped reminds me I have Pretty hate Machine jackets to buy lol... gosh, I have issues...
    This guy gets me every time.

If Trent Reznor became a clothing designer I'd be broke.
    I'd totally be town with a "Trent Reznor clothing collection" lol
    at least they'd be functional and attractive, unlike kanye's "clothing" line

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I hope that sleeveless shirt at the popup merch stands today ends up online or at the Vegas shows because I might just have to get it.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    I hope that sleeveless shirt at the popup merch stands today ends up online or at the Vegas shows because I might just have to get it.
    i would have grabbed one for you had i known!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Two questions: is there any difference between the US and UK pressings of Hesitation Marks on vinyl aside from the obvious verbiage changes on packaging and the LPs? Second: are issues with the pressing quality widespread? Reading on Discogs comments, it sounds like a lot of people had issues with static during certain tracks, warped vinyl, and other issues.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hey,

Anyone buy this Pretty Hate Machine T-shirt from NIN.Com? I am curious on the quality, it says 100% cotton which I usually don't love (shrinks to a medium and when I get and XL, the darn things never shrink to a L). So, just curious if it is going to shrink on me and be a shirt I wear once and then give to my Fiance to wear... I have a NIN tour T from the Soundgarden tour that is perfect (was a cotton blend or something).

https://store.nin.com/collections/cl...=3859119767583

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by renton44 View Post
    Hey,

Anyone buy this Pretty Hate Machine T-shirt from NIN.Com? I am curious on the quality, it says 100% cotton which I usually don't love (shrinks to a medium and when I get and XL, the darn things never shrink to a L). So, just curious if it is going to shrink on me and be a shirt I wear once and then give to my Fiance to wear... I have a NIN tour T from the Soundgarden tour that is perfect (was a cotton blend or something).

https://store.nin.com/collections/cl...=3859119767583
    I usually throw my concert Ts on a hanger & hang it from one of my doorknobs to let them air dry after washing.

Sadly, I FORGOT to do this with my shirts from Riot Fest the first time I washed them, so my 2 NIN & 1 QOTSA shirts all shrank a bit.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    That PHM shirt will shrink a bit on you. Not a ton, but it will. And as said, NEVER throw any t-shirts in the dryer that you care about. Cold water wash, hang to dry.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    That PHM shirt will shrink a bit on you. Not a ton, but it will. And as said, NEVER throw any t-shirts in the dryer that you care about. Cold water wash, hang to dry.
    Depending on the material, like the older ones that get a bit stiff, after I hang dry I'll fluff with low/no heat.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    I'll fluff with low/no heat.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    I'll fluff with low/no heat.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Just a black box, I missed the joke...

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    Just a black box, I missed the joke...
    Google “fluffer” with safe search off.
    Also, glad that didn’t get past you guys

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Google “fluffer” with safe search off.
    Also, glad that didn’t get past you guys
    Ohh boy, that job is no where on my radar, lol.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Beyond frustrated with the NIN.com store site. I keep trying to log back in using the same credentials that Ive ALWAYS used, and it won't take. Then i created an account with the same email I originally placed my order with, and created a new password, and somehow i was back in and able to view my order status. I was hoping there would be a download of the album since it leaked, but alas, i was wrong.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Anyone tried to use their discount code recently? I just realized that it was past the 1 year mark since I got mine, not sure if it will work still, given all the changes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Anyone tried to use their discount code recently? I just realized that it was past the 1 year mark since I got mine, not sure if it will work still, given all the changes.
    I used mine on the 14th on a couple things, and all went through fine.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    For those that ordered this shirt, https://store.nin.com/collections/cl...logo-black-tee

does anyone have pictures? I want to see how the black on black turned out. Seems like the tour is selling something else.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque... View Post
    For those that ordered this shirt, https://store.nin.com/collections/cl...logo-black-tee

does anyone have pictures? I want to see how the black on black turned out. Seems like the tour is selling something else.
    I have one of these. I know the black of the logo is a little off, almost grayish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is anyone's tracking stuck on "label created, UPS awaiting item"? I got shipping notification on the 14th for my BW LP and the thing hasn't changed since. I doubt I'm getting my LP on Friday.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dvp View Post
    Is anyone's tracking stuck on "label created, UPS awaiting item"? I got shipping notification on the 14th for my BW LP and the thing hasn't changed since. I doubt I'm getting my LP on Friday.
    You read my mind! I just posted about this in the Bad Witch thread, which probably is not the right thread to do that in. Got my email on the 14th, and ANOTHER on the 18th. Tracking still says label created but thats it. Really frustrating, as my original delivery date was supposed to be two days ago...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Used mine today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    You read my mind! I just posted about this in the Bad Witch thread, which probably is not the right thread to do that in. Got my email on the 14th, and ANOTHER on the 18th. Tracking still says label created but thats it. Really frustrating, as my original delivery date was supposed to be two days ago...
    AH! Its Firebrand all over again!!!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    My UPS delivery manager says I'll be getting my package on Tuesday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    My UPS delivery manager says I'll be getting my package on Tuesday
    UPS customer service told me to check with NIN. NIN told me to check with UPS. :eye roll:

From NIN e-mail:

CS 2 (Nine Inch Nails)
    Jun 19, 14:23 PDT
    Hey David,

Thank you for emailing in! I would check with UPS as some order have left.
    If you have any further questions please let us know!

Hope all is well,
    Max
    Last edited by dvp; 06-20-2018 at 11:03 AM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    AH! Its Firebrand all over again!!!
    I will say this first - I do not represent NIN in any way, shape, or form and have zero at stake here other than my own order itself, but the standalone vinyl and all of the other bundles DO say -

THIS IS A PREORDER ITEM AND IS EXPECTED TO SHIP ON OR AROUND JUNE 22ND, 2018.
    It's not ideal, but all of the timeframes stated so far (and again, some of you are lucky that you have a delivery date yet because I just have a printed label and no date) are within the timeframe stated when we all preordered last month.

I just want my .WAV files on time and some liner notes. I can wait for the rest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know it says "On or Around" but goddamn, label created on the 14th. Why even tell me that. Update me when that shit is in the mail. Its almost been a week since the label was created. /rant

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I know it says "On or Around" but goddamn, label created on the 14th. Why even tell me that. Update me when that shit is in the mail. Its almost been a week since the label was created. /rant
    I hear you. Most of those ecommerce sites automatically email you when they generate the label, even if they haven't actually put the package together. It's super annoying.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    I hear you. Most of those ecommerce sites automatically email you when they generate the label, even if they haven't actually put the package together. It's super annoying.
    That's good information to have. And you are also right, ON OR AROUND June 22nd. I guess my theory is that if something is a preorder, the artist would want the fanbase to have it in hand by the day that it is actually released. Otherwise, I could just drive down to my local record store and scoop it up. That would save me from paying shipping, and from waiting.

The reality is, the only reason people preorder it is because they are excited about the new art, and that they are hoping to have it a little early, or at least by the release day.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    That's good information to have. And you are also right, ON OR AROUND June 22nd. I guess my theory is that if something is a preorder, the artist would want the fanbase to have it in hand by the day that it is actually released. Otherwise, I could just drive down to my local record store and scoop it up. That would save me from paying shipping, and from waiting.

The reality is, the only reason people preorder it is because they are excited about the new art, and that they are hoping to have it a little early, or at least by the release day.
    If I just wanted the record, I'd be picking it up at Shangri-La or Goner Records this Friday, but I dug that t-shirt a lot so online preorder it was! I got the vibe from last year with Add Violence that it's NIN's intention for us to get this first before anywhere else, but shit happens at the online stores. All Livenation cares about is getting paid and you'll get it when it's convenient for them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    ...but shit happens at the online stores.
    God, you do work for NIN don't you.