Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    got my hoodie & anxiety patch! the hoodie is light and super comfy. i have big thumbs so i'm hoping the thumb holes stretch a bit (as they're rather tight right now) but i love it. <3
    I just got my hoodie and anxiety patch too, you eerie fucker.
    Ok so: is that patch iron on, or do I actually have to sew it on?
    Forgive my ignorance.
    I don't have much experience with these things.

Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Sorry for double post, but seriously: does anyone have any experience with applying these recent NIN patches to fabric?

Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    I just got my hoodie and anxiety patch too, you eerie fucker.
    Ok so: is that patch iron on, or do I actually have to sew it on?
    Forgive my ignorance.
    I don't have much experience with these things.
    it's iron-on-able but i would recommend sewing it. you can always do both, though!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Every iron-on patch I've ever had I've also sewn at least the corners. Don't trust the heat glue on a patch you care about.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    What's everyone's guess as to the future of Ghosts I-IV on the store? Trying to decide whether to buy a used copy of the vinyl or just wait and see if it comes back to the store at some point.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I feel like since it was probably just stock they had laying around, it'll be gone for good. If it gets restocked, it'll likely be whenever the other Definitive Editions actually go on sale.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    I feel like since it was probably just stock they had laying around, it'll be gone for good. If it gets restocked, it'll likely be whenever the other Definitive Editions actually go on sale.
    Yeah, those were my thoughts exactly on both accounts. I'll probably hold off doing anything until all the "coming soon" items on the store become orderable and then pull the trigger on a used copy if it doesn't show up by then.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    What's everyone's guess as to the future of Ghosts I-IV on the store? Trying to decide whether to buy a used copy of the vinyl or just wait and see if it comes back to the store at some point.
    I'd be wary of the older vinyl. My copy came in warped. Its 4xLPs (thinly pressed vinyl) crammed into a twin sleeve. Plays ok, but warped. Never did get a replacement from Sandbag. Hopefully re-released some day.

Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    got my hoodie & anxiety patch! the hoodie is light and super comfy. i have big thumbs so i'm hoping the thumb holes stretch a bit (as they're rather tight right now) but i love it. <3
    Hey, I've been meaning to tell you that I'm pretty sure the thumb holes do stretch out. I have two of them now and I'm fairly certain that it's the same jacket, and the thumb holes in the old one are WAY bigger. Also, I've been wearing the new one a lot and it seems they are already getting looser.

Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Hey, I've been meaning to tell you that I'm pretty sure the thumb holes do stretch out. I have two of them now and I'm fairly certain that it's the same jacket, and the thumb holes in the old one are WAY bigger. Also, I've been wearing the new one a lot and it seems they are already getting looser.
    so you're saying that with use, your holes have gotten looser?

ahem.

yeah, mine have been stretching out fine. it's such a perfect lightweight hoodie, i'm really happy with it.

Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    so you're saying that with use, your holes have gotten looser?

ahem.

yeah, mine have been stretching out fine. it's such a perfect lightweight hoodie, i'm really happy with it.
    OHHH man. Yeah I suppose.
    Wahaha.

Seriously, though I was thinking about it too after you said something, that the holes seemed too small on the new one.
    Last edited by elevenism; 04-11-2018 at 04:44 PM.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    What is the difference between the UK pressing and the original pressing of Hesitation Marks in the nin store?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    What is the difference between the UK pressing and the original pressing of Hesitation Marks in the nin store?
    US Pressing
    UK Pressing

Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeout54321 View Post
    so...not much

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeout54321 View Post
    I like the labels on UK, less mumbo jumbo. Simple 2013 Null Corp. Anyone want to trade my US for UK?