Thread: Sexual Abuse/Assault in the News

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cashpiles View Post
    This might be a step towards more equal rights for women in society. So men must control their behavior, because it can cause harm. However, what about women helping men by wearing clothing that doesn't draw men's eyes to the parts of women's bodies that women don't like random men looking.

THAT'S CALLED VICTIM BLAMING

Sorry, that needed to be yelled because it's a huge fucking problem. If you can't stop looking at a woman's tits, that is not her fault and not her problem. Control yourself or lock yourself at home. It has not, is not, and will NEVER be a woman's fault that YOU couldn't stop looking or keep your hands off of her. Period. End of story.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post

THAT'S CALLED VICTIM BLAMING

Sorry, that needed to be yelled because it's a huge fucking problem. If you can't stop looking at a woman's tits, that is not her fault and not her problem. Control yourself or lock yourself at home. It has not, is not, and will NEVER be a woman's fault that YOU couldn't stop looking or keep your hands off of her. Period. End of story.
    So how about I walk around with part of my dick visible? And then I’ll get TONS of UNWANTED looks. It’s such a double standard.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cashpiles View Post
    So how about I walk around with part of my dick visible? And then I’ll get TONS of UNWANTED looks. It’s such a double standard.
    You’re a man, therefore the same rules don’t apply to you.

If you show up wearing no underwear and thin white pants that outline every vein on your dick, everyone will be up in arms and ready to complain for your offensive degenerate behaviour.