Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
Nope. Female breasts are biologically there for one reason: to feed babies. They're not biologically intended to be sexual. Our culture made them sexual.

And, dressing provocatively is not and has never been an invitation to be assaulted or even ogled, particularly in the workplace. Stop blaming women for your stupidity and caveman primitivity.

Many of these guys accused of sexual misconduct WHIPPED OUT THEIR RESPECTIVE DICKS IN THE OFFICE.

IN THE OFFICE.

Like, who DOES that except for powerful evil assholes?

If somebody did that to me, seriously, I'd run screaming and then I'd cry. A lot.

It's not sexy, it's not interesting, it's not anything except scary and awful.

this is not a "female perspective" -- this is a civilized human being perspective.

Personally, I am LOVING this whole thing because it's making the harassment and abuse a DANGEROUS ACTIVITY. Not an acceptable activity that's covered up.
And this is how ONE post by a random anonymous user of the internet debunks decades of studies and research in psychology and sexuality.

Reality is our behaviour is not strictly biological.

Under your limited perspective, mouths are there for feeding, speaking and breathing, not for sucking dicks, eating pussy or even kissing. Same thing could be said for the anus: it is there for shitting, not for taking dicks or any objects.

Now you know, gay people, you got it all wrong.