Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Broken

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Question: Why wasn't LAST included in the Broken Movie?

I've checked: http://www.nin.wiki/Broken_Movie. And no answers. Maybe someone remembers something from an old interview or something?

If i had to guess i would have to say maybe it's cause of pacing?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Good question. I remember in high school me and my home boy arguing over this... I can't remember what we figured out but I'm sure is was some epic bullshit. I do remember seeing an interview with the director, Peter Christopherson, but I can't remember what he said if anything. Maybe try researching interviews with Peter Christopherson.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    Good question. I remember in high school me and my home boy arguing over this... I can't remember what we figured out but I'm sure is was some epic bullshit. I do remember seeing an interview with the director, Peter Christopherson, but I can't remember what he said if anything. Maybe try researching interviews with Peter Christopherson.
    Good suggestion Thanks.

G

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    I scored a copy of Broken in used cd section today that had the CD3 for $4. Not bad! I lost my original copy in my financial apocalypse years ago. Nice score. That record has aged real well. Definitely a transition record that foreshadowed great things to come, IMHO.