Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Outbursts of Joy!

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I just landed a great apartment in Colorado.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    A first class sergeant in the US Army wants to be my friend on FB. I don't know why. I'm Canadian, and not in the army.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    It's looking like it might finally be Spring soon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just finally finished a completely-complete edition of The Fragile with all known tracks recorded during the original sessions with crossfades and outros and extended middle parts and intros flying everywhere to fit all the pieces and it sounds fucking amazing without sacrificing anything nor forgetting anything. Damn.

Also, what the hell it's 30C here and it was raining and 12C a few days ago. I love it.

Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    A first class sergeant in the US Army wants to be my friend on FB. I don't know why. I'm Canadian, and not in the army.
    make sure it's legit. Better yet, don't fuck with it at all.

I got some requests from "military officers;" i tried talking to them and they didn't even speak english.
    I think they were fucking Russian operatives or some shit.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    make sure it's legit. Better yet, don't fuck with it at all.

I got some requests from "military officers;" i tried talking to them and they didn't even speak english.
    I think they were fucking Russian operatives or some shit.
    I didn't follow up on it.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Maybe it's a goodthing that I've had so many bad experiences on the Internet. It gaveme that extra push I needed to get off the computer, make newfriends, read more, and work on my projects.

Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    I just found out that I got accepted into my first choice for graduate school.

I was on academic probation the first semester I ever went to college. Then I came back as an old, got a full academic scholarship for my last year of undergrad, and now I am accepted to my first choice grad school. Life is wild!

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Just got a black denim vest to customize and turn into a battle jacket. It came pre-distressed already, which I might alter so it doesn't look factory made haha.

I'm past my prime for shows and merch advertising but I never had one. I'm gonna start now since I have a few exclusive patches from records and magazines.

The latest MetalHammer magazine exclusive Ghost Grucifix back patch is the star! I just bought some spikes and a few diamonds. Need to up my patch inventory too.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Little bit of progress...waiting for that goddamn Metal Hammer magazine with the Ghost Prequelle Grucifix back patch to finally begin work on this and to buy more patches.

Peep the shoulder spikes and the NIN button.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    My new favorite guy:

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    i don't care what anyone says -- the city of boise is amazing. we're not trying to be portland, or seattle -- it's very much it's own city. pridefest this year proved it. huge names, 50,000 in attendance ... i'm so proud of this joint.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I have 45 more days to go until I move from Naperville, Illinois to Colorado Springs, Colorado.
    Last edited by Bachy; 06-17-2018 at 07:25 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Someone liked a drawing I did of Amy Winehouse. Maybe those 6 years of art school weren't a waste of time and money.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    Someone liked a drawing I did of Amy Winehouse. Maybe those 6 years of art school weren't a waste of time and money.
    Lets see it!

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Holy fuck, what a day... Rammstein announced 2 special shows on a beach in Mexico for New Years Eve and that their new record will be out before the end of the year, new ohGr record and tour (with a Vancouver date) and Bad Witch leaked all in 1 day!?!?!?! Holy Smokes!!! All that and I leave for vacation tomorrow morning!!!! I can hardly contain myself!