Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Outbursts of Joy!

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Outbursts of Joy!

Joy of dating someone impulsive: I'm going to France next week! Eeiiiiiiiiggggghhjjjjjjj
    Last edited by Dra508; 09-25-2016 at 09:01 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I finally made it to Estes Park, Colorado. It is absolutely beautiful here. I think I want to move here. Spending the next two nights in The Stanley.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachy View Post
    I finally made it to Estes Park, Colorado. It is absolutely beautiful here. I think I want to move here. Spending the next two nights in The Stanley.
    If it's open and you have a car, I highly suggest driving up Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park. Breathtaking.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Just found out Nick Swardson in going to be at the Improv downtown this weekend so I immediately grabbed tickets. I tweeted about it and then was retweeted by Terry himself.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    ok, to balance out my pissed off-ness:
    hitting the on ramp to the 401, a HUGE and beautiful and fluffy and glorious hawk was sitting on a tree at the side of the ramp. the branch he was on was level with my face and i squee-d like it was my triple overtime JOB. so wonderful.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I set myself a goal for the end of the year to be moving to Colorado. I'm both scared and excited as I will be completely alone out there.