Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: The Punisher - Netflix Series

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    5,345
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

    The Punisher - Netflix Series

    This deserves a thread. My hype levels for this are through the fuckin' roof.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,418
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    I hope he joins forces with Nick Fury one day, so that they can both punch the Kingpin senseless.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,048
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Depending on how this series goes, Bernthal could surpass Tom Jane in my eyes as the Punisher.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In your underpants.
    Posts
    643
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I'm sorry if this seems childish but here goes, FUCK YES I can not wait!!!
    We just need an official release date.
    Supposedly one of the directors accidentally said it would be released in November; which makes sense because of The defenders release would be far away from the two.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,294
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachy View Post
    Depending on how this series goes, Bernthal could surpass Tom Jane in my eyes as the Punisher.
    I feel as if he already has. I cannot help but always forget about the previous Punisher movies.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    5,345
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    I feel as if he already has. I cannot help but always forget about the previous Punisher movies.
    *extremely Ivan Drago voice*

    "How dare you."


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    681
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    War Zone was a fun movie. 100 times better than the Thomas Jane one.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    5,345
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    2,127
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Just as long as its better than Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and Jessica Jones.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    5,345
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Official Twitter account sent out the episode titles today via morse code:


    1. 3 AM
    2. Two Dead Men
    3. Kandahar
    4. Resupply
    5. Gunner
    6. The Judas Goat
    7. Crosshairs
    8. Cold Steel
    9. Front Toward Enemy
    10. Virtue of the Vicious
    11. Danger Close
    12. Home
    13. Memento Mori

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    5,345
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    5,345
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Oh my god.


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    315
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Oh my god.

    Fuck yeah! That looks fucking badass. I can't wait. Just wish we had a release date by now. I'm guessing November sometime?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    5,345
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Fuck yeah! That looks fucking badass. I can't wait. Just wish we had a release date by now. I'm guessing November sometime?
    Yep. Word is they're going to have it around the U.S. "Veterans Day" so around Nov 11 or so? Only a rumor, but it'd make sense at least.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    955
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Micro needs to be fatter.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,372
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

    The Punisher - Netflix Series

    This is looking like the best thing marvel has put out since the first avengers movie. Man this looks so great.
    Last edited by Conan The Barbarian; 09-20-2017 at 07:48 PM.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    5,345
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    This could obviously be a blunder from Total Film magazine in its newest issue, but hey...here's to hoping!


  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    315
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    This could obviously be a blunder from Total Film magazine in its newest issue, but hey...here's to hoping!

    Friday the 13th? I want to believe... but I doubt it. That's only 3 weeks away.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    5,345
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Friday the 13th? I want to believe... but I doubt it. That's only 3 weeks away.
    Reports from NYCC coming in now that since the Las Vegas shooting, not only is any appearance of the show/cast removed from the convention itself...they were going to surprise drop October 13 as the release date. Now they're planning "late fall".

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    315
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Reports from NYCC coming in now that since the Las Vegas shooting, not only is any appearance of the show/cast removed from the convention itself...they were going to surprise drop October 13 as the release date. Now they're planning "late fall".
    I read about it being pulled from NYCC in light of that transpired in Las Vegas (which is perfectly understandable), but I never saw any mention of an initially planned surprise drop. Oh well, we weren't really sure when it was coming anyway. Hopefully within the next month...

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    5,345
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Hoping 'late fall' doesn't mean just before Christmas. Been waiting for a long time for this haha...

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,048
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Hoping 'late fall' doesn't mean just before Christmas. Been waiting for a long time for this haha...
    Sad to say that Black Friday sounds just like the perfect day to unleash The Punisher.

Posting Permissions