Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Korea

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I wouldn't say i've given up (take any post i make as a slightly pessimistic/dark humor kind of way) but yeah the situation is very worrying, especially given how the current "leaders" are just having a very public dick measuring contest (i use the term "leaders" loosely here as they are anything but)

...still it's all pretty grim.

Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Oh shit. Here we go. The Pentagon is calling for a ground invasion. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/g...rsenal-n817651

Edit: I misunderstood the article. The Pentagon isn't CALLING for a ground invasion. Rather, they are saying that a ground invasion would be the only way to completely wipe out North Korea's nuclear capabilities.
    They made this grim assessment in response to Democratic senators asking about potential casualties in a theoretical conflict between the U.S. and North Korea.
    Last edited by elevenism; 11-05-2017 at 05:23 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    I heard about this and.... I don't think it's a good idea.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I heard about this and.... I don't think it's a good idea.
    Are you high? Are you just never happy? This great progress for Korea, they talking, working this out...and you dont want that?

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    Are you high? Are you just never happy? This great progress for Korea, they talking, working this out...and you dont want that?
    This is from North Korea that wants the reunification. We all know that they'll use South Korea and go completely ape shit. Plus, it might lead into total chaos and maybe Korean War II.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    @thevoid99 has a point. North Korea has wanted "reunification" ever since the Korean War concluded, because they still feel that South Korea is a bunch of rebels who need brought to heel and controlled. I for one would be EXTREMELY skeptical of any reunification plan proposed by North Korea.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Well with pessimists like this, we are never gonna move forward, we didn't solve shit by having no hope, that fact they are willing, be it for good or bad, is still a step forward. Honestly, you people need a little bit of optimism

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)