Includes these games:

Shank
    Super Meat Boy
    Night Sky [HD Version also available]
    Jamestown
    Bit.Trip Runner
    Gratuitous Space Battles
    Cave Story+

I bought one already, and downloaded the DRM free versions. Here's my Steam keys, first come first served! Please comment here if you use the keys so I can remove them

[removed]
    Last edited by BipolarMike; 12-16-2011 at 09:03 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Really, no one yet? These are (almost) all fantastic games! I've spent countless hours perfecting Super Meat Boy; Night Sky is a beautiful, challenging game; Shank is incredibly ridiculous beat-em-up fun; Bit.Trip is awesomely frustrating; Cave Story is "the best snes game never made;" god damn people I'm giving you this stuff for free, take it already!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow. Well, if no one takes them by the time I get home from work, I will. Not that I mind paying for these at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I absolutely love the Humble Indie Bundles. I have bought each one so far, and this one is probably one of the best "indie bundle" to be released yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And...snatched.

Thanks Mike! I'll have to repay the favor someday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Enjoy!

10character

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I bought it, I always wanted to play Bit.Trip.Runner but I could never convince myself that I would enjoy that game.

Well guess what, I was at level 1-3 and laughing my ass off. I played a tons of games both in my free time and at work so it's funny when a game like this kicks your ass so badly. Gonna try Shank next.

Oh, and if you like Humble Bundle, you'll like http://www.indiegala.com/ too. Plus, you get steam keys faster and one for every game so you can just get a game for yourself and give the others away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The 3rd Bundle's games were just added if you paid more than the average. Sweet deal.