Thread: 2017.07.19 - Bakersfield, CA @ Rabobank Arena

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Atticus needs to not look so serious! lol stage fright maybe?
    Honestly, the very front of the stage is a weird spot for a guy whose only instrument is apparently a very small rectangular synth. Not a ton of room for theatrics in that performance.

Although, can any of you synth guys maybe tell me what Atticus is doing that Alessandro can't do? Honestly, shouldn't Alessandro be in the front since he's doing a lot more moving around and also playing bass and stuff?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    Honestly, the very front of the stage is a weird spot for a guy whose only instrument is apparently a very small rectangular synth. Not a ton of room for theatrics in that performance.

Although, can any of you synth guys maybe tell me what Atticus is doing that Alessandro can't do? Honestly, shouldn't Alessandro be in the front since he's doing a lot more moving around and also playing bass and stuff?
    Allesandro isn't in NINE INCH NAILS. so he has to be in the back. duh.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    It's especially wierd because doesn't Atticus play bass is his other band? And yet they got Ally in the back doing synth, bass, AND guitar.