Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Add Violence Back Cover...ARG?

It's all a big nothing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cdm; 06-21-2018 at 08:30 AM. Reason: fin

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    "S.A.S.C" +007516M ( 7 billion 516 million), seems to relate to the population of earth, as of today it's 7.4 billion, in the pic it's 7.5 billion.

Not sure what SASC" stands for though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Our physical component may appear in the bottom right hand corner. Slipped in between the machines.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    We need to figure out how we're reading PL / MI

To note: Label, broken Bias button set to max, text covered with electrical tape on module 1, Presence inputs don't have 1,2,3,4, labeling.

If anyone cares, the image is 2018x1837.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    KDSV is the airport code for the dansville municipal airport in New York...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The Null Corporation sign shows a Model No. that has 24.0.0. Every site in YZ started with 24.x.x. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_in_Year_Zero

EST TERMINATE EVENT 02022 - Year Zero.
    Last edited by |mando|; 07-17-2017 at 11:54 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedMass View Post
    Our physical component may appear in the bottom right hand corner. Slipped in between the machines.
    I wonder if we are going to have to wait for some more info when that "physical component" shows up....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    85122 is a Arizona zip code for Casa Grande in Pinal county, Arizona. Is anything else lining up with that?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Not the actual events = meaning, so called terror attacks are staged by the media
    Add violence = all the instruments to control and monitor the people within and after this attack

It's what a lot of researchers say is happening last decennia (ofcourse 9/11 as the most important one)

At least, that's what i hope, that a band dares to talk about all the fake politics/media/...
    Allthough it has to stay suggestive imo

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by |mando| View Post
    The Null Corporation sign shows a Model No. that has 24.0.0. Every site in YZ started with 24.x.x. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_in_Year_Zero

EST TERMINATE EVENT 02022 - Year Zero.
    Also says:

Part No: Panel - K
    User Assumes All Liability And Responsibility In Accordance To The Law
    Last edited by cdm; 07-17-2017 at 12:03 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Everyone seems to be asleep, none of this is happening, I can't tell if I am dreaming anymore.
    So, if Year Zero was a simulation, the events in that simulation are not the actual events. The actual events are happening outside the simulation ?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Awesome!

Proably not relevant, but DOF could refer to depth of field.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    Also says:

Part No: Panel - K
    User Assumes All Liability And Responsibility In Accordance To The Link (not sure about the last word)
    I'd say Law.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    User Assumes All Liability And Responsibility In Accordance To The Link (not sure about the last word)
    Law I think.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Schema View Post
    I'd say Law.
    facepalm. you're right.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    So who's going to check out the toilets and merch at Bakersfield?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Pretty fucked up that everyone thought the new album is titled The Presence and now it turns out that this is indeed deeply connected to Year Zero. Dafuq!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    And what a great fucking concept. An old analog looking machine that's simulating a post-apocalyptic world. Uhhh, that tingles me in all the right places.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mauro995 View Post
    Everyone seems to be asleep, none of this is happening, I can't tell if I am dreaming anymore.
    So, if Year Zero was a simulation, the events in that simulation are not the actual events. The actual events are happening outside the simulation ?
    Well, under the "monitoring world active" the 'idle' light is lit... so maybe the simulation has stalled?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by |mando| View Post

Note where the needle is, at around .17 . The year is 2017, and this meter started in 2000 and maxes out at 2025.
    EDIT: One scratch begun just before the needle and ramps up until 2022 where lots of scratches appear, which is "Zero Sum".
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwistorm View Post
    And on the bottom scale, it's at 0.7 for July?
    nice find from others
    Last edited by ninjaw; 07-17-2017 at 12:12 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Ok so I can't do this cuz I'm at work... but has anyone grabbed the pic from twitter, fb, and IG and compared to see if there is anything different between the three?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Then, since Not The Actual Events made direct references to previous albums of NIN (Still) and songs (Reptile), is it somehow suggesting that the entire narrative of all NIN albums might take place in the Year Zero universe, differing in that some are narrated in first person and others from the point of view of an external narrator (Year Zero)?

If this is so, With Teeth could be the moment in which the first-person narrator begins to be aware that he lives in a simulation (Right Where It Belongs) and Not The Actual Events the moment when he manages to "wake up" from it (Burning Bright).

Maybe I'm speculating too much, but it would be extremely interesting if it were really this way.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Here are the differences between the front cover from the FLAC DL and the back cover from nin.com. Not that it shows anything spectacular, but for those curious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    In the other thread, (not sure how to quote it) someone mentioned GPS coordinates. Google maps points you to this crazy looking van.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/64...29013?hl=fr-FR

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mauro995 View Post
    Then, since Not The Actual Events made direct references to previous albums of NIN (Still) and songs (Reptile), is it somehow suggesting that the entire narrative of all NIN albums might take place in the Year Zero universe, differing in that some are narrated in first person and others from the point of view of an external narrator (Year Zero)?

If this is so, With Teeth could be the moment in which the first-person narrator begins to be aware that he lives in a simulation (Right Where It Belongs) and Not The Actual Events the moment when he manages to "wake up" from it (Burning Bright).

Maybe I'm speculating too much, but it would be extremely interesting if it were really this way.
    and on a super rabbit hole style analysis... Trent coming out of various addictions and getting all ripped and stuff... getting married having kids etc etc all sort of fits that timeline of waking up and looking around and consciously breaking free of the "simulation"...

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    So it's a prequel to YZ.

...good luck to the guys going to that preview show, enjoy the SWAT

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceless View Post
    In the other thread, (not sure how to quote it) someone mentioned GPS coordinates. Google maps points you to this crazy looking van.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/64...29013?hl=fr-FR
    Yeah, but it's also the location of lcwprops.com, which is presumably where the source photo was taken, so it may well be nothing.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Yeah, but it's also the location of lcwprops.com, which is presumably where the source photo was taken, so it may well be nothing.
    Yes actual coords points to inside, however the google pic is from 12/2016

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Typed KDSV type +0.7 into Google and this was the top result: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Or it might be something. Seems like an odd thing for Trent and Kraw to overlook and forget to delete, no? Especially given the ARG aspect.