Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51
Results 1,501 to 1,509 of 1509

Thread: Add Violence Back Cover...ARG?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's the link to the Panel spreadsheet - https://1drv.ms/x/s!AmNRKn5V9vZihZdAHz-51vJsh49Xfw

Also, for a refresher, the "Total Links" column indicates how many other panels contain the type of change/deviation/knob (whatever the hell you want to call it). There might be more links for the new ones that were found this week from Panel L, I've placed the amount to: 1 for the time being because Panel L is the only known to have those "links".

I think we can go ahead and confirm Panel L = Add Violence, since it specifically has a label on the sleeve. Panel K seemingly would be NTAE, but I don't have 100% proof it would be that.

Edit... Actually, I don't know, it makes more sense that NTAE would be panel L... anyone have more pics of the slip mat that came with Add Violence vinyl?
    Last edited by d1stinct; 11-21-2017 at 04:30 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by d1stinct View Post
    I plan to separate the Panels into their own sheets this week while at the in-laws - just to make it more organized, but still keep the overall sheet. I can't remember if I shared this sheet out, but need to look in the previous posts for it.

Shouldnt it be panel L not Panel N for the golden ratio and such?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The left picture was taken from the end of the "This Isn't the Place" video, the right picture was taken from the user that posted the pic on Reddit of the sleeve.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by d1stinct View Post
    The left picture was taken from the end of the "This Isn't the Place" video, the right picture was taken from the user that posted the pic on Reddit of the sleeve.

Right, so where is the panel N coming from with the golden ratio and stuff? sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamclassic View Post
    Shouldnt it be panel L not Panel N for the golden ratio and such?
    I enabled Freeze Pane on the Excel doc so it doesn't confuse the columns when scrolling down, thanks!

Actually, I just went ahead and removed the headings all together, much less confusing now.
    Last edited by d1stinct; 11-21-2017 at 04:00 PM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    A small portion of Panel J was revealed on TR's Instagram. Panel K was posted on NIN's Twitter, featured in the video for THIS ISN'T THE PLACE, & detailed in the AV Physical Component. Panel L is featured on the AV slipmat.

Have any other Machine Panels been released?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I know I've been kicking this idea around since December, and others have too... but Bleedthrough could very much be at play here.

As someone who used to be on message boards all the times, I'm truly baffled why I can never seem to get my photos to work here.
    Last edited by Hesitation_Marks; 11-23-2017 at 09:41 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesitation_Marks View Post
    I know I've been kicking this idea around since December, and others have too... but Bleedthrough could very much be at play here.

As someone who used to be on message boards all the times, I'm truly baffled why I can never seem to get my photos to work here.
    Ep3 better would be Tapeworm related.

Was there ever any tapeworm artwork out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    A small portion of Panel J was revealed on TR's Instagram. Panel K was posted on NIN's Twitter, featured in the video for THIS ISN'T THE PLACE, & detailed in the AV Physical Component. Panel L is featured on the AV slipmat.

Have any other Machine Panels been released?
    The machine panels and their corresponding letters are clearly a code describing the AV ARG in general. Two more will be released -- the letter O and another L -- to complete the ARG's timeline: JK LOL