Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Nine Inch Nails - 2018 Live Tour Discussion

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    https://louderthanlifefestival.com/

Hell of a teaser video...

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    So they're pretty much guaranteed for that Louder Than Life fest and it seems like a given that they're doing the River City thing as well, so that's two US fests in September. I'm hoping they end up picking up more solo headlining shows around them. The fact that they're doing all these nights at The Joint feels promising for more theatre and arena dates, but who knows at this point.

I'm just tired of this slow trickle of dates rather than a full leg announcement. Even if they can't announce all the fests right away, announce what you can with a mention of more to come. Voodoo feels more and more likely with every other announcement though and that's the only festival I'd be really interested in so if it happens, I'll have to finally see New Orleans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sigh...if this shitty LOU fest precludes them from playing Nashville this cycle I am going to be pissed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Soooo..... on your way from texas take 44 E stop by Tulsa Springfield (KC if ya want the small detour) and STL...alittle more east.....bam in Louisville .... my plan worked!!! Any way hopping for the full list soon and can't wait for the June 13th show.
    Last edited by bryan_NIN65; 04-23-2018 at 06:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thankfully they played Riot Fest last year so they hopefully won't again. Please, some theater or small arena shows in Chicago.

Agreed with others, enough festivals and this slow trickle of dates. Already missing out on the Saturday Vegas show because of this BS.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    https://louderthanlifefestival.com/

Hell of a teaser video...
    And Cal Jam 2018 is the weekend after. Hmmmm......

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Despite my old-person hatred of festivals, I think I would actually love Voodoo. I've even thought about going to it the last couple of years.

Please give me an excuse to go back to New Orleans. That place is magic.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Wouldn't it be hilarious if NIN only played festivals until they are done.... No?

The only festivals in Quebec (Rockfest, Heavy Montreal & Osheaga) have all announced their lineups so I doubt I'll get any dates in Montreal this year. I'm still hoping for something in Toronto in the fall. I am 100% making the trip down there if it's the only CDN date.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Not to complain about where they're playing because I'm just happy they're touring... but I really hope NIN isn't a "festival and sometimes like 3 one-off shows" deal.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Assuming there's a 300 mile radius clause for the River City & Larger Than Life festivals, are there any other festivals taking place in late September along the East coast, in Atlanta, or in Central/South Florida?

I'd like to think they would try and schedule a one-off performance between San Antonio & Louisville, but they didn't do it when they traveled from LA to NYC in 2017 (granted, Webster Hall was the night after Panorama & Bakersfield was a few days before FYF).

Regardless, I'm content with staying in the same city & catching NIN perform three times in the same venue (although, it will be weird to put Las Vegas in the same league as Lisbon & Tokyo).

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Assuming there's a 300 mile radius clause for the River City & Larger Than Life festivals, are there any other festivals taking place in late September along the East coast, in Atlanta, or in Central/South Florida?
    The Meadows in NYC.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Music Midtown in Atlanta is a possibility. Dates are TBA but last year it was mid September.