Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Cold and Black and Infinite Fall Tour - 2018 Live Tour Discussion

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Glad that I didn’t book a flight yet. Three nights in Vegas!!!

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Yay for more live NIN! Boo for the "sell out Wednesday before announcing Saturday" bullshit.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Aaaaaah skeet skeet skeet

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scardwel View Post
    I feel for the folk who booked their plane ride home for June 16th. Oops.
    I'm calling to try to adjust it. It's worth it.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I am so glad I didn't book my flight yet. When's the last time they did one venue this many times? Definitely not since the Wave Goodbye shows, right?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Bruh. I am so mad.

When I was booking this trip, I almost made it so I left Sunday just in case. But I didn't want to have to spend another day in Vegas if it was unnecessary. It is gonna cost me about $300 to change my flight. And I can't add another day to my hotel stay without rebooking the entire thing, for double the initial cost. Lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yup, booked our flight for Sunday already and the change fees are always more than just booking a new flight. Really hating this one-show-at-a-time nonsense this year and in the case of Vegas, announcing the 2 shows with an off day in between first.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I can see the venue wanting to not announce the Saturday until Wednesday sold out since a weekday show would be harder to fill than a prime weekend night, but yeah, it's maddening. I'm relieved I never got the plans together for the Europe shows I'd been eyeing because these Vegas dates will cost me a fraction of that trip, but it would have been really easy to have already bought tickets and been shit out of luck. Last year since it was just sporadic festival dates it had a fun and exciting vibe to it, but this year since it's closer to a traditional tour it feels very played out and frustrating. I'm already cutting other planned trips this summer down to make room for this.

But, holy shit is this going to be a wild week. I feel like I can already smell the sweat and fog machines at the rail.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a rumor to share
    Someone I know is one of the people in charge of booking a festival here in San Antonio on September 22nd 2018. I was told NIN is booked headline and is a done deal. Two other names on the bill are STP and Bush. Im sure there will be other 90s bands, as thats how this festival has been in years past. Hopefully they are not pulling my leg, but I do trust this person.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ruiner View Post
    I have a rumor to share
    Someone I know is one of the people in charge of booking a festival here in San Antonio on September 22nd 2018. I was told NIN is booked headline and is a done deal. Two other names on the bill are STP and Bush. Im sure there will be other 90s bands, as thats how this festival has been in years past. Hopefully they are not pulling my leg, but I do trust this person.
    What’s the name of the festival?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhat_ View Post
    What’s the name of the festival?
    Probably this:

River City Rockfest Rock Festival Sept 22, 2018 in San Antonio, TX at the AT&T Center

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Can't wait for the local news headline "Rock Acts Rock Rockfest Rock Festival."

It's surprising that they might be getting NA dates as early as September, I figured they wouldn't be until October through to December/early January. Hopefully there are more headlining dates like Vegas and less festivals though. Maybe this year is the year they do Voodoo Fest again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lowlight10 View Post
    Probably this:

River City Rockfest Rock Festival Sept 22, 2018 in San Antonio, TX at the AT&T Center

Yep. Thats right. Ive never been, because I didnt care for the acts, but from what I understand its been a big success, allotting them a bigger budget for this year. May even be a two day event.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I've lived all over Texas for more than 20 years, and never once heard of that festival. Weird.
    I'm so sick of seeing NIN festival performances, though, that this just makes me groan. Hope if they are planning more US dates for later in the year that it's not all festivals. *edit* Voodoo might be the one festival I would still like to go to, though, so if NIN were playing that again, that'd be a plus.
    Last edited by magnolia; 04-16-2018 at 12:43 PM.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    If there’s a plus side to that one San Antonio “festival”, it’s actually in an arena.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    If there’s a plus side to that one San Antonio “festival”, it’s actually in an arena.
    It's actually in the parking lot. Either the rumor is correct and whoever runs the twitter account is a NIN fan or coincidence, but there's a trademark "SOON" in one of their latest tweets.

Also, The last few moments of the video show a pretty boring the setup, fitting for SA. A September festival on asphalt in Texas more often than not is going to be horrendous. If my googling is correct, the highs on 9/22 since 2012 were 95, 91, 96, 95, 91, 88.

Nonetheless, I'd be excited for another Texas tour date.
    Last edited by ekrekel; 04-16-2018 at 01:59 PM.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    It's actually in the parking lot.
    Ewwwww...

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    I'm relieved I never got the plans together for the Europe shows I'd been eyeing because these Vegas dates will cost me a fraction of that trip, but it would have been really easy to have already bought tickets and been shit out of luck. .
    Yeah, unlike me. I got scammed with the EU dates. I wish he just released these days at the same time. I would have much rather have went down and spent 4 nights in Vegas and got 3 NIN shows out of it for like a 1/3 of the cost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's actually in the parking lot. Either the rumor is correct and whoever runs the twitter account is a NIN fan or coincidence, but there's a trademark "SOON" in one of their latest tweets.

Also, The last few moments of the video show a pretty boring the setup, fitting for SA. A September festival on asphalt in Texas more often than not is going to be horrendous. If my googling is correct, the highs on 9/22 since 2012 were 95, 91, 96, 95, 91, 88.

When a bail bondsman sponsors the festival Main Stage, you just KNOW it's going to be a good time.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I didn't get a ticket for Friday and planned on flying out that day, but this 3rd show is tempting me something fierce. I haven't booked my flight or hotel yet... god damn it... I just wish I knew if the eventual NA shows will be festivals again or actual headlining shows indoors.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ruiner View Post
    I have a rumor to share
    Danny Wilmer presents, I knew he would have to have a multi deal with Trent after doing Aftershock last year. I really thought this was the year for ROTR but was wrong. Surprised it may be River City Rockfest. Make sense it's a Danny Wilmer fest. The tension tour started in late Sept. So that sounds right. I have also been thinking NIN is a lock for Voodoo. I have no source these are may thoughts. Either way I can't wait going to the June 13th show only, but promised the wife I would not do any more over nighters after one night in Vegas this year and Chicago last year and Dallas in 2014,lol. So NIN has to hit KC STL AND TULSA on the next tour or ya know it's been 24 years since a Springfield, MO show.
    Last edited by bryan_NIN65; 04-16-2018 at 05:48 PM.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    killer. look at all the Texans.

on the other hand, i would get a lot more excited if texas wasn't goddamn 800 miles across.
    like where i live, it's way quicker to go to Kansas or CO than Austin or Dallas.

Last NIN show i saw was in Tulsa.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Montreux Jazz Festival (Switzerland) on July 9th. No announcement from NIN yet but they're in the lineup.

Last edited by lowlight10; 04-17-2018 at 05:26 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    There it is.

Montreux Jazz Festival
    09 JULY 2018
    With @numanofficial
    Montreux, CH
    Tickets on sale 18 April at 12 CET

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    The hole is closed!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lowlight10 View Post
    There it is.

Montreux Jazz Festival
    09 JULY 2018
    With @numanofficial
    Montreux, CH
    Tickets on sale 18 April at 12 CET
    Holy shit are tickets £230? https://www.montreuxjazzfestival.com...ine-inch-nails

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Peanuts

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So that makes 2 shows in most expensive fucking country in Europe if not the world. Way to go Trent!
    Following this band really does suck the £ (or the $ or the €) out of you.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    All Montreux Jazz Festival shows are filmed in 4K.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    All Montreux Jazz Festival shows are filmed in 4K.
    but I'm not sure if all the gigs are streamed. But if the gig is filmed, there's an archive in Switzerland just for this festival.