Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Cold and Black and Infinite Fall Tour - 2018 Live Tour Discussion

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Nine Inch Nails - 2018 Live Tour Discussion

Based on no NIN on Coachella’s, governors ball, or Boston callings lineups, I don’t think they are touring the US in the spring.

I would love to be wrong and just see a month long club tour in the spring, but I just don’t see it happening nowadays without at least one festival appearance happening around that time.
    Last edited by somewhat_; 01-03-2018 at 12:45 PM.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I’m expecting European dates in the summer, NA dates in the fall. I’d love for some club shows to come up though.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Yup, it’s getting too late for a spring/early summer US tour along with the announced Euro dates. Hoping for a late summer/early fall tour now. Already a lot of bands have the spring tour announced with tickets available, can’t be trying to compete with people’s money that’s already spent.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    The next announcement for Download Festival is January so I have my fingers crossed

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Yup, it’s getting too late for a spring/early summer US tour along with the announced Euro dates. Hoping for a late summer/early fall tour now. Already a lot of bands have the spring tour announced with tickets available, can’t be trying to compete with people’s money that’s already spent.
    Nah, it can still happen i'm predicting a late March/early April release date for EP3 and then maybe some dates in April/May around the US to warm up before heading off to Europe. I can see it happening. If we don't have an announcement by mid February, then I'd say it's too late.

I think they're waiting for the Montobello rockfest lineup announcement. That festival is mid June. Lineup should be out in Feb. I have a feeling they're on the bill and obligated to wait for that festival to announce first.

As for EP3, if we don't get a spring release, I have full cofidence that it'll drop before the EU tour kicks off.
    Last edited by ManBurning; 01-06-2018 at 12:10 AM.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I hope we see some more stuff from TDS come back out again. Reptile never sounded better than at those 2017 shows and songs like The Becoming, Mr. Self Destruct and Eraser next to NTAE material would be insane (not to mention how ridiculously good Burn and Eraser sounded back in 2014).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    I hope we see some more stuff from TDS come back out again. Reptile never sounded better than at those 2017 shows and songs like The Becoming, Mr. Self Destruct and Eraser next to NTAE material would be insane (not to mention how ridiculously good Burn and Eraser sounded back in 2014).
    I want Reptile to become a show staple though instead of a few one off shows. I love that song so much. I'd love to hear The Becoming, also.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Agreeded, of the 4 shows ive attended, i have never seen Burn, Eraser or Reptile live

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Hmm. I really enjoyed Fuji Rock, but I don't think I'll make the trip for SonicMania.

https://twitter.com/nineinchnails/st...185218/photo/1
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 01-16-2018 at 09:37 PM. Reason: If they'd do more than one show, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Not looking good for a US/NA tour, unless it happens in the fall.

Is looking like two straight summers of shitty, money grab festival dates.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Not looking good for a US/NA tour, unless it happens in the fall.

Is looking like two straight summers of shitty, money grab festival dates.
    I think there could still be a tour May - June , but it would have to be announced this week or next.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamclassic View Post
    I think there could still be a tour May - June , but it would have to be announced this week or next.
    Would have to be a club tour, which wouldn’t be a problem selling out at about $60 a pop. Arenas and/or ampitheatres are probably out at this point. They would be competing for money already spent, along with booking. Not out of the question but could be an issue for NIN who doesn’t pack the house in an instant like some other bands.

Still expecting something in the US for 2018. We shall see.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    I'm starting to lose hope in a NA run of NIN dates as well.
    I wish they would just release all the European dates at once, I want to see NIN once this summer, and I want to see what my options are before prices go sky-high.
    Traveling abroad is not cheap. Better to plan a trip months in advance than last minute.
    That Japan show seems enticing, but I've already been to Japan before. I want to venture somewhere new.

I doubt he'll be flying back and forth between NA and Europe/Asia so I'm guessing he's going to be overseas for all of July/August.

NA warmup shows for May/June maybe? If that's the case, they better get on releasing that info. It'll be February in 2 weeks...

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    I doubt he'll be flying back and forth between NA and Europe/Asia
    Well, that's exactly what they did on Twenty Thirteen tour. Just sayin.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Well, that's exactly what they did on Twenty Thirteen tour. Just sayin.
    So there's still hope for them playing Heavy Montreal then, July 28-29.
    Nah, if anywhere in NA scooped them up this year it's the Montebello rockfest, June 15-17, which has been oddly silent lately... but they never announced last years lineup til Feb 22nd, so if TR and friends are holding out on any sort of NA announcement, it's this.

I personally wouldn't want to do that plane ride more than once though. If I'm flying LA to....Europe, I'm gonna stay over there until I have concluded all my business.
    10-14 hr flights are suicide. I can't hack anymore than a 7 hr flight now.

If I was to go that way again, I would probably take a 7 hr flight to Iceland, spend the night, and get back on another plane for the other 7 hours to the UK, lol.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Guys, relax. The USA just had a small handful of shows. At least wait until the summer shows across our shithole countries have been announced before complaining that there's no AUTUMN tour.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Fall has seemed like the likeliest time for NA dates all year. It’d be no different from 2013 in that regard. After missing out on Webster Hall, if there are any US club shows I will get tickets to whichever one I can and will live in the airport for a night if I have to if it means finally getting to see them in a club venue, though. No question about it. I’d be willing to take a budget flight with no luggage even if it came down to that. I’d hitchhike with truckers and stagger through the desert. Whatever it takes.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    our shithole countries
    London/UK, a shithole country? Hardly! You guys are more developed than 95% of Canada combined. Our "cities" are a joke.
    Your country alone has 65 million people. France is 66 and Germany is a whopping 82 mil.

We are an absolute joke at 36 million.... Think of this, the state of California alone in the USA, has 39 million residents! That's more than our country combined...
    Wow... Canada sucks... I shouldn't have looked up this information, no wonder why tours/shows never come to Canada... We're bums.
    Seriously, our infrastructure and transit systems are so behind the times, it's not even funny.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    London/UK, a shithole country? Hardly! You guys are more developed than 95% of Canada combined. Our "cities" are a joke.
    Your country alone has 65 million people. France is 66 and Germany is a whopping 82 mil.

We are an absolute joke at 36 million.... Think of this, the state of California alone in the USA, has 39 million residents! That's more than our country combined...
    Wow... Canada sucks... I shouldn't have looked up this information, no wonder why tours/shows never come to Canada... We're bums.
    Seriously, our infrastructure and transit systems are so behind the times, it's not even funny.
    I’m pretty confident they were making a Trump joke

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I honestly don't expect tours except in the summer now that he has kids in school. I'll be pleasantly surprised if otherwise.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    I honestly don't expect tours except in the summer now that he has kids in school. I'll be pleasantly surprised if otherwise.
    i doubt rich kids with personal teachers have a traditional, two-month summer vacay.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    The Sacramento, Vegas and Texas dates were all after the usual summer break, and Riot Fest was late September. Obviously one-offs are less demanding in terms of time away than a full leg of a tour, but between that and Trent saying at several places that they were putting dates together for the US this year, I doubt we’ll see only 4-5 festivals like last like year.

What I’m saying is, pls @teitan , club tour — you know you want to

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    London/UK, a shithole country? Hardly! You guys are more developed than 95% of Canada combined.
    Not mentally, that's for sure. Also see: 'Brexit'.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    i doubt rich kids with personal teachers have a traditional, two-month summer vacay.
    I thought they were going to the same school as Muse's Matt Bellamy's kid. Granted I'm sure it's a super elite private school and all, but they must still get summers off.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Matt Bellamy has a kid? Where did you here that? Link?
    It was in an interview with Matt Bellamy
    http://www.nme.com/news/music/muse-m...g-band-2073654

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Agreeded, of the 4 shows ive attended, i have never seen Burn, Eraser or Reptile live
    It is so weird reading some people's statistics. Out of my first 4 shows I seen Burn 3 times, Eraser 2 times and Reptile once but seen none of those at my 5 show being Riot Fest.
    Last edited by bryan_NIN65; 01-19-2018 at 06:43 PM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan_NIN65 View Post
    It is so weird reading some people's statistics. Out of my first 4 shows I seen Burn 3 times, Eraser 2 times and Reptile once but seen none of those at my 5 show being Riot Fest.
    Songs like Burn and Reptile are played fairly often when you think about it.

Here are mine if anyone cares
    So many fantastic songs that i've only heard once or twice! Trent needs to dig deeper into his catalog more often.

It's weird how I've seen "All The Love in The world" more times than songs like "Down In It", "No, You Don't", "Sin" or "Starfuckers"
    It's also kinda hilarious how I've heard "The Frail" more than "Closer" haha.

I wish he would bust out more songs from [With_Teeth] more often to be honest with you. "The Line Begins to Blur" and "You Know What You are?" in particular need to make a comeback.

Last edited by ManBurning; 01-20-2018 at 04:16 AM.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    almost february. time to get some eu tour scheduling. people with work and families need a good plan in forehand. hey, come on, live nation europe!
    i'm in for madrid and berlin till now.
    hoping for some more in the benelux and the uk...
    Last edited by witte; 01-20-2018 at 09:01 AM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    OpenAir St. GallenSt. Gallen, Switzerland29 June 2018

Just announced on Twatter...