Thread: Cold and Black and Infinite Fall Tour - 2018 Live Tour Discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The saddest part of the 2018 ticketing scheme is that until now, at least the way I see it, NIN had absolutely perfected the fan pre-sale. Going all the way back to LITS, and then even better with NIN/JA and WG. Heck, Tension was a snap. There was never any bullshit or upcharges...all you needed was a NIN.com login and a decent internet connection. Then, for your trouble, you got personalized ticket stock with custom artwork and in many cases, early access to the show. I happened to like the quantity restrictions and ID check at the door...kept tix in the hands of fans.

For TR to abandon what has worked for the past 10 years is just crazy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buzburbank View Post
    the saddest part of the 2018 ticketing scheme is that until now, at least the way i see it, nin had absolutely perfected the fan pre-sale. Going all the way back to lits, and then even better with nin/ja and wg. Heck, tension was a snap. There was never any bullshit or upcharges...all you needed was a nin.com login and a decent internet connection. Then, for your trouble, you got personalized ticket stock with custom artwork and in many cases, early access to the show. I happened to like the quantity restrictions and id check at the door...kept tix in the hands of fans.

For tr to abandon what has worked for the past 10 years is just crazy.
    ^^this^^