Page 22 of 56 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Cold and Black and Infinite Fall Tour - 2018 Live Tour Discussion

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lowlight10 View Post
    From the reddit thread:

"The Boston shows are October 19 and 20th! Full tour announcement on 5/10"
    Normally I would take these rumors with a grain of salt, but for the love of god.... PLEASE BE TRUE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Normally I would take these rumors with a grain of salt, but for the love of god.... PLEASE BE TRUE
    Absolutely. It's hope, but FAR from a confirmation.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Hmm, they did 2 nights at the Boston Orpheum in 2005, but CHVRCHES are playing there on Oct 20, so that's out. Agganis Arena seems to be open those two dates; that's a small (6,150) arena that they could most likely fill twice. Blue Hills Bank Pavilion seems like the right size too but that could be risky playing open air that late into the month.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Hmm, they did 2 nights at the Boston Orpheum in 2005, but CHVRCHES are playing there on Oct 20, so that's out. Agganis Arena seems to be open those two dates; that's a small (6,150) arena that they could most likely fill twice. Blue Hills Bank Pavilion seems like the right size too but that could be risky playing open air that late into the month.
    Nice find. While 2005 clubs/theaters would be amazing, it would be a tough ticket. Small arenas would be fine by me. Wonder if Chicago might be Aragon (5,000), Sears Center (11,000), Wintrust (10,500) or UIC (9.500).

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Nice find. While 2005 clubs/theaters would be amazing, it would be a tough ticket. Small arenas would be fine by me. Wonder if Chicago might be Aragon (5,000), Sears Center (11,000), Wintrust (10,500) or UIC (9.500).
    I've never been to the Aragon, but UIC was probably the worst venue I've ever been when the Cure played two nights there a couple years ago. Hopefully Detroit isn't ruled out - unless they do the Fox or just one night at a larger arena, I don't think there's anything too suitable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hopefully Detroit isn't ruled out - unless they do the Fox or just one night at a larger arena, I don't think there's anything too suitable.
    Maybe something like Van Andel in Grand Rapids.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Nine Inch Nails - 2018 Live Tour Discussion

Hopefully Detroit isn't ruled out - unless they do the Fox or just one night at a larger arena, I don't think there's anything too suitable.
    Royal oak music theatre? Fillmore? Crofoot?

As far as Boston, don’t they have a house of blues?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Maybe something like Van Andel in Grand Rapids.
    That would be nice. 20 Monroe Live is a new venue there that's bringing a lot of acts to that town. It's a bit small though at 2,500. I'd definitely like either option. The Deltaplex is feasible too, but that's almost as horrible as UIC.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    That would be nice. 20 Monroe Live is a new venue there that's bringing a lot of acts to that town. It's a bit small though at 2,500. I'd definitely like either option. The Deltaplex is feasible too, but that's almost as horrible as UIC.
    That deltaplex show in 2006 was balls to the wall up until tr got hit in the head with that lighter. One of my favorite shows.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhat_ View Post
    Royal oak music theatre? Fillmore? Crofoot?

As far as Boston, don’t they have a house of blues?
    I thought HOB would work for Boston too, but they're booked on the 19th.

The Fillmore would be a great option for Detroit actually, but I think the other two are way too small, even with 2 nights.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    https://louderthanlifefestival.com/

Hell of a teaser video...
    This seems to have vanished along with the announcement today????

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I thought HOB would work for Boston too, but they're booked on the 19th.

The Fillmore would be a great option for Detroit actually, but I think the other two are way too small, even with 2 nights.
    A bit far fetched, but maybe Orpheum on the 19th and the HOB on the 20th? Or maybe it’s all BS.

As far as the Detroit venue, the smaller the better, except for the challenge of acquiring tickets...of course.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    A bit far fetched, but maybe Orpheum on the 19th and the HOB on the 20th? Or maybe it’s all BS.

As far as the Detroit venue, the smaller the better, except for the challenge of acquiring tickets...of course.
    yeah that's the only problem with small venues. I kind of wish the Spiral still existed, as I don't think I ever had to worry about getting good tickets (or any tickets at all) through that.

That Deltaplex incident from 06 was so surreal. I hope that guy was found afterwards and properly dealt with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Would love to see them play at Kings Theatre and/or Brooklyn Steel for NY dates!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Looking forward to seeing the official announcement of the fall 2018 tour dates. (Vegas shows are breaking my pockets) I might have enough money left to visit one more concert this fall. Preferably Cleveland, hopefully they perform a uncommon/rare song. *fingers crossed*

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    If I can swing 2 more dates this fall I’ll have doubled my show count in 1 year and be up to 10 NIN shows so far. I’m not doing so bad considering I thought I’d never get to see them back in 2010.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    If I can swing 2 more dates this fall I’ll have doubled my show count in 1 year and be up to 10 NIN shows so far. I’m not doing so bad considering I thought I’d never get to see them back in 2010.
    I'm in the same boat. I'm hoping for at least two other shows this year after River City Rockfest which would give me ten shows (tying with Dillinger for most I've seen a band)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    This was my thought, but Agganis is also a possibility if BU hockey isn't in town that weekend. QOTSA has played there the last couple tours, and they've been getting more concerts into their event schedule lately.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    No ACL.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    yeah that's the only problem with small venues. I kind of wish the Spiral still existed, as I don't think I ever had to worry about getting good tickets (or any tickets at all) through that.

That Deltaplex incident from 06 was so surreal. I hope that guy was found afterwards and properly dealt with.
    Say what you will about the forums, but I always got a GA pre-sale ticket no problem with The Spiral.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Dude on Reddit says the BOS venue is The Wang

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    Looks like a capacity of 3,500.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    That's about the last place I'd ever expect NIN to play. Interesting.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    The Wang would be in line with that rumor about the Orpheum in Memphis...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    George is getting excited!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Man I'm gonna be so bummed if those Boston dates are accurate. I have a flight back from Europe on 10/20. Excited for those who can go though obviously. **assuming this is real**

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Looks like a capacity of 3,500.
    Hmm, well that's interesting. I think the Fillmore or even Masonic would be feasible for Detroit. Or the Fox if they want to stick to reserved seating for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Say what you will about the forums, but I always got a GA pre-sale ticket no problem with The Spiral.
    I always went for reserved options, and pretty sure I always wound up in front row on the closest side section to the stage. The Spiral was amazing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Man I'm gonna be so bummed if those Boston dates are accurate. I have a flight back from Europe on 10/20. Excited for those who can go though obviously. **assuming this is real**
    Damn, that sucks. We missed Tool last year because of Europe for other shows. It's a sucky feeling. Hopefully you can hit something else nearby.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Damn, that sucks. We missed Tool last year because of Europe for other shows. It's a sucky feeling. Hopefully you can hit something else nearby.
    Thanks, hope so too! Especially after flying to Houston last December for a set cut short.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    All I know is, he better not release the NA dates 1 at a time like he's been doing with the European shows...
    Just give the whole list at once!