Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59
Results 1,741 to 1,744 of 1744

Thread: Add Violence

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    so there isnt any digital booklet ? any scan to make one ? come one I lknow it's 5€ but I won't open the shit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    @muse-lyre candy:
    If you want to enjoy your files properly on the car CD player, you might be interest in making a proper red book layout before burning.
    Use the application called ImgBurn, choose Write and create Cue file. Add the songs in there, and it will magically convert your files to what they should be.
    Make sure you have installed K-Lite Codec Pack (www.codecguide.com) for ImgBurn to interpret the audio through DirectX.

The error may be what folk said:
    - Perhaps you have mixed filesystem formats (UDF, Joilet, ISO), or non-compliant Joilet.
    - Perhaps your car MP3 decoder does not decode sources encoded in 48 kHz.

Take care about the flash USB drivers as well: If they are partitioned as GPT and not MS-DOS/MBR, GPT partitions will not be recognized as valid devices.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    A word about the problematic sample, @mostlymad and @Leprekon666.

Today I tested "The Background World" in my home stereo.
    It's a Yamaha Receiver (RX-V359) and I set the volume to -28dB (pretty moderate loud).
    My loudspeakers are DIY type. I have a tweeter and a 8" mid-woofer in both.
    There is no cross over, but there is an attenuation to the tweeter, done with a resistor to cut off some dBs.

It did not crackle in these loudspeakers.
    My Sennheiser phone is entry level HD 201. It will crackle if played loud (but with a volume that is beyond 85dB).
    It doesn't crackle with a lower proper volume for listening (40-60dB).

Being that said: This is a sample which stress the coils of equipment, if it's good enough, it should handle it with no issues.
    Commercial plastic made loudpeakers (towers) that come with home-theaters and other commercial budget quality speakers might suffer on this sample.
    As far as I can recollect, in DIYAudio.com, in a general sense, car speakers are considered to be of low quality drivers because there isn't a certain project that will fit most of them.
    If attention is taken on this subject, you will see that a project for a boxed room loudspeaker is complex enough to work fine.
    When I talk about project I mean acoustics project, the driver datasheet, the box specifications it requires, the cross-over.
    The cross-over itself is a nightmare to do, because you will need to determine which frequencies to be left out and others to remain.
    Last edited by Quantum550; Yesterday at 02:24 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantum550 View Post
    A word about the problematic sample, @mostlymad and @Leprekon666.

Today I tested "The Background World" in my home stereo.
    It's a Yamaha Receiver (RX-V359) and I set the volume to -28dB (pretty moderate loud).
    My loudspeakers are DIY type. I have a tweeter and a 8" mid-woofer in both.
    There is no cross over, but there is an attenuation to the tweeter, done with a resistor to cut off some dBs.

It did not crackle in these loudspeakers.
    My Sennheiser phone is entry level HD 201. It will crackle if played loud (but with a volume that is beyond 85dB).
    It doesn't crackle with a lower proper volume for listening (40-60dB).

Being that said: This is a sample which stress the coils of equipment, if it's good enough, it should handle it with no issues.
    Commercial plastic made loudpeakers (towers) that come with home-theaters and other commercial budget quality speakers might suffer on this sample.
    As far as I can recollect, in DIYAudio.com, in a general sense, car speakers are considered to be of low quality drivers because there isn't a certain project that will fit most of them.
    If attention is taken on this subject, you will see that a project for a boxed room loudspeaker is complex enough to work fine.
    When I talk about project I mean acoustics project, the driver datasheet, the box specifications it requires, the cross-over.
    The cross-over itself is a nightmare to do, because you will need to determine which frequencies to be left out and others to remain.
    I only noticed this only on my iPhone 6 speaker (full volume) with nothing else plugged in.