Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1580

Thread: Add Violence

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    I wish they had the score, had to buy it from a guy on EBay from Burlington.
    it was on Amazon.ca but for $85... I was glad to find it at Sunrise in Pickering for $54.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snichols View Post
    from what i can tell, the 4 instagram posts i saw were from people in canada! can anyone confirm if add violence cd is indeed released in canada?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZFaOxvl...ed=addviolence
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BZFMlYMA...ed=addviolence
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BZFYSyCj...ed=addviolence
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BZEsh0eA...ed=addviolence
    Yep, stores that still exist up here in the blasted Northern wastes are carrying it now. Check it out @Helpmeiaminhell fancy a road trip?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    Yep, stores that still exist up here in the blasted Northern wastes are carrying it now. Check it out @Helpmeiaminhell fancy a road trip?
    Can you confirm it's here in Canada? I have to take a look tonight. I like to see receipt or more then a damn cover to prove it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    As much as I would love to step foot in a Wal Mart, I will put my faith in my trusted amazon to deliver it at my front door...on October 13th......

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Can you confirm it's here in Canada? I have to take a look tonight. I like to see receipt or more then a damn cover to prove it.
    Yep, only at big box stores though... Mike's Music on Danforth had no copies yet when I looked there this afternoon (but I did buy the new Alvvays record).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yep, only at big box stores though... Mike's Music on Danforth had no copies yet when I looked there this afternoon (but I did buy the new Alvvays record).
    So Walmart has them for sure? I'll be going there in a few hours. I don't know what Mikes Music is I live in York region so I have a few Walmart I can hit up.

Edit: there's none at Walmart. Not even a empty space for it
    Last edited by Leprekon666; 09-19-2017 at 06:32 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm in Canada and I just checked my local Walmart and they definitely did not have it released yet.

Wherever those Instagram pictures came from of people getting it at Walmart for an early release I would have to assume it is localized. There's probably 1000 Walmart stores across the country so a few releasing early wouldn't totally surprised me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Is Coming View Post
    I'm in Canada and I just checked my local Walmart and they definitely did not have it released yet.

Wherever those Instagram pictures came from of people getting it at Walmart for an early release I would have to assume it is localized. There's probably 1000 Walmart stores across the country so a few releasing early wouldn't totally surprised me.
    But if Walmart has them that means other stores have them too in there warehouses but no one knows when the real release date because Amazon keeps changing the date. From what I saw 1 guys from PEI. I posted on there instagram asking for more proof as I don't believe them.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I posted on there instagram asking for more proof as I don't believe them.
    One of them has a clearly legit sticker on it. Why would 4 separate people go to the trouble of making fake digipaks? Doesn't that seem a bit strange to you?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    One of them has a clearly legit sticker on it. Why would 4 separate people go to the trouble of making fake digipaks? Doesn't that seem a bit strange to you?
    Hey, it's ETS

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Hey, it's ETS
    Touché.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Not really but how is it only east coast Walmart’s have this but the rest of the stores have nothing and no where else in the world has these (that we know of)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Went to Pickering, ON and Ajax, ON Walmart last night. Neither of them had it. Unless I missed it. Was going to run by Sunrise but I didn't have time. I may check there on the way home this evening.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Is there something ARG related to where gets the CDs and when?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Short answer: someone fucked up and the discs made it to shelves by mistake.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Short answer: someone fucked up and the discs made it to shelves by mistake.
    Yep. I was going to say the same thing. I've actually found a couple of other albums on the shelf in a Wal-Mart before they were supposed to be available too.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Yep. I was going to say the same thing. I've actually found a couple of other albums on the shelf in a Wal-Mart before they were supposed to be available too.
    Because it seems like this happened at multiple Walmarts within the same region, I'd say it was a distribution error. For instance, distributor sends out the discs either with incorrect street date info or none at all and the retailer puts it on the shelf. Could be because the street date was pushed or could be just no info. I used to work in the inventory dept for a major electronics store, albeit this was almost 10 years ago, and we would occasionally get mixed boxes of discs with no street date info. Usually they'd have neon orange or green stickers on the outside of the box noting the date. This was back while cds were more relevant than they are now so it was taken pretty seriously. I can't comment on the current attitude on breaking street dates these days. I can remember a few occasions where we got emails from the supply chain recalling releases that were sent in error...most were due to a long date push (a month or more) or production issues.

TL/DR: someone in the supply chain wasn't paying enough attention.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Oh but for sure Sandbag is the most incompetent distributor ever right guys [/s]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh but for sure Sandbag is the most incompetent distributor ever right guys [/s]
    I don't know. Sandbag, pretty imcompetant, but out of 6 different orders i've only had an issue with one and overall they were just pretty slow and disorganized. It seems like they got in over their heads, but atleast they seem to be trying to make things right. They're no firebrand afterall.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    AV vinyl now up for preorder on amazon.de. Release date: November 17th 2017

Quote Originally Posted by teitan View Post
    Amazon is currently not the answer
    Let's say that I'm just glad trent is reconsidering Amazon while they'll sort the things out with their online store.