Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 1973

Thread: Add Violence

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    i think its probably more of a capitol records decision.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Why is Capitol Records suddenly involved with NIN?

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    Why is Capitol Records suddenly involved with NIN?
    They have too many fans to press and distribute their own records without all of us losing our minds.

Also, the Definitive Editions and Not the Actual Events vinyl releases were manufactured by Universal, so I guess they wanted to try a different company for a change.
    Last edited by botley; 09-28-2017 at 08:08 PM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantum550 View Post
    Perhaps it's a test NIN team is doing?
    Perhaps they are measuring if they can profit more with NTAE vinyl-only for the moment - or - Add Violence on Vinyl AND CD as well.
    Then do an aftermath and decide to go for a CD version for the rest of the remaining EPs.
    Just a thought.
    is there any way we can get you to stop using bold so haphazardly? it's impossible for me (and i'm guessing many others) to read your posts without hearing someone with the most condescending tone in existence. i mean, unless that's what you're going for?
    Last edited by eversonpoe; 09-28-2017 at 10:03 PM. Reason: not enough bold

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    is there any way we can get you to stop using bold so haphazardly? it's impossible for me (and i'm guessing many others) to read your posts without hearing someone with the most condescending tone in existence. i mean, unless that's what you're going for?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    hmmmmm,
    ya know what they say about hearing voices in your own head, right?
    i was going to say that it may be just you hearing them, but with the post likes-
    ummm, y'all might want to consider professional help...?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Add Violence

@Leviathant No good to summon the master eh? Should have known better. (But seriously ... how does he make one of his best works with only 5 songs?)
    Last edited by Pbgut; 09-29-2017 at 11:30 AM.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snichols View Post
    i think its probably more of a capitol records decision.
    I'm sure Capitol Records is not making those decisions. They're just there to make the product and distribute it. They're taking the marching orders, not making them.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Isn't NTAE coming out on CD eventually though? I pre-ordered it on Amazon along with Add Violence when that become available to pre-order.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    If anyone is keen on ordering from them...SRCVinyl has a listing to pre-order the Add Violence 12" LP. Given Sand(Shit)bag's track record with packing & shipping vinyl...I'd rather gamble it with someone else who actually knows how to pack and ship vinyl.

https://www.srcvinyl.com/nine-inch-n...nce-12-ep.html

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    Isn't NTAE coming out on CD eventually though? I pre-ordered it on Amazon along with Add Violence when that become available to pre-order.
    The amazon "NTAE import" looks like horseshit....was supposed to be out September 1....Nobody has gotten anything...I cancelled my pre-order for that...was total BS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A dutch webshop has it mentioned as pre-order for a while. Today I noticed a release date of October 13th: https://www.bol.com/nl/p/add-violence/9200000080630367

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    srcvinyl online shop has it up for vinyl preorder, slated for a November 17 release date.
    https://www.srcvinyl.com/nine-inch-n...nce-12-ep.html

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    @eversonpoe :

Is it an infringement here to make use of bold when you want to emphasize something?
    Is it a violation of Terms of Use?
    Or is it just you that went to procure everyone here and state this?
    Just calm down, dude.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    @eversonpoe :

Is it an infringement here to make use of bold when you want to emphasize something?
    Just calm down, dude.
    Since you're asking why we keep mentioning it, and you keep on doing it anyway:

When something such as Bold is overused, it begins to lose all meaning. If one were handed a piece of paper having most of the text drawn over with a highlighter (meaning that most of the content was likely important anyway), it would have been a waste of effort, could make it harder to read, and leaves the emphasis of the highlights being ignored in the end.

The bold text looks like you are yelling or in a state of hostility, which makes your last point a bit ironic too. But maybe in the end you're trying to... Add Violence. Okay time to sleep now.
    Last edited by blassster; 09-29-2017 at 11:25 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    @eversonpoe:

Just calm down, dude.
    No, it's not against the rules.
    It's just annoying to most people.

This is the internet, you can be anything you want to be on it. Why would you choose to be someone annoying?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    The amazon "NTAE import" looks like horseshit....was supposed to be out September 1....Nobody has gotten anything...I cancelled my pre-order for that...was total BS
    Wasn't it the exact same date for add violence ? Is add violence out ? Maybe you should have wqait for 15 more days

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Gotta say i like that CD design - simple solid colour, well-aligned text, no fancy crap like trying to fit that round control knob image, and thank almighty gawd the band logo is full, no more of that cut-out atrocity from before...

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Wasn't it the exact same date for add violence ? Is add violence out ? Maybe you should have wqait for 15 more days
    You're going to have to wait longer than that for a NTAE official CD release. Add Violence is already for sale on CD in some stores here.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    SRCVinyl included the Add Violence vinyl preorder in their newsletter today, but the NIN logo was upside-down:

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Add Violence got changed to October 13...They never changed the NTAE release date. It hasnt even been confirmed what label its on or anything...The whole NTAE CD release seems sketchy to say the least

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    SRCVinyl included the Add Violence vinyl preorder in their newsletter today, but the NIN logo was upside-down:

SRCVinyl = Sandbag Record Company Vinyl

The clueless, non-existent attention to detail should be a dead giveaway..

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post
    SRCVinyl = Sandbag Record Company Vinyl

The clueless, non-existent attention to detail should be a dead giveaway..
    I want to time travel just so I can tell record company execs to invest in their own streaming and online stores, so I don't have to see all of this failure.

On another note, at least we already have the music! Remember when The Fragile was supposed to come out at the beginning of 1998?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Bullmoose has it up for preorder too. Nov 17th release date.

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/26007954/...dd-violence-lp

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    the same for german store 'jpc.de' and same date. pre-ordered one. tbc
    Last edited by witte; 10-08-2017 at 03:11 AM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    amazon finally made the AV vinyl available for pre-order so i tried to cancel my SRC order...only to be asked WHY i want to cancel my order by their customer service. seriously? i've ordered a ton of records from SRC over the years...they shouldn't have to ask you why you want to cancel an order.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Will we get the full Background World or will it be edited so we get another side of TDS reversed, or maybe an etching: "Hey ETS: there's no ARG this time. Let it go."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbgut View Post
    Will we get the full Background World or will it be edited so we get another side of TDS reversed, or maybe an etching: "Hey ETS: there's no ARG this time. Let it go."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i'm hoping that we get the first three tracks on side A, and "not anymore" & the full version of "the background world" on side B. also, i think if done that way, it could be a 45rpm 12" and the sound quality would improve, so i have my fingers crossed.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I can't get enough of "Not Anymore" it's so raw and angry and Trent's vocal delivery is perfect on it. Not sure which track is angrier "The Idea Of You" or "Not Anymore"

Either way, these EPs are some of the most intense and emotionally filled material from NIN since Year Zero, and I'd argue this is even more intense and engaging that album, and I fucking love Year Zero.

This just shows how much power Trent's music gains once he attaches a concept/story to it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Add Violence

Not Anymore is my favorite raw, angry NIN rock song in a long while. When he uses those unbalanced rhythms and then kicks into something more stable the right way, it's magic.