Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 2239

Thread: Sandbag Watch - NIN and Sandbag part. Livenation picks up the pieces.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    E-mailed them yesterday via their contact form, asked for an update. Instantly replied with a tracking number. It was sent out over a week ago.

WHY ARE THEY NOT SENDING THESE FUCKING TRACKING NUMBERS OUT TO US? Why go through the hassle (and usually extra cost) of associating a tracking number with each order, then not send that tracking number to the customer?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm really into indie nail polish, so I've learned to be patient when it comes to shipping times, but Sandbag has me tearing my hair out.

I got a shipping notice for the vinyl I ordered back in December 3 days ago and it still hasn't moved past the "label created phase. That means it isn't likely to start moving until Monday at the earliest.

I ordered two of the Add Violence bundles the day they went up on the shop and they are nowhere to be seen. The website says my order has been fulfilled, but without it in my hands or a tracking number to prove it has been shipped, I have no idea where my stuff is or what happened to it. I have emailed Sandbag, but have yet to receive a response and I'm not optimistic that they will be helpful either.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Just emailed them to see where my PC for Add Violence is... if people in the US are having problems, I'm not holding my breath to receive it in Australia anytime soon.

Also asked if they could send me a download link for NTAE as I didn't have a working computer when that was released and never got to download the music that came along with the PC. Guess we'll see how that goes.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotinCnStopMeNow View Post
    So my preorder vinyls have been sitting in preshipment status for a week, has that been pretty standard for sandbag? Does it just show up randomly one day or to I need email them?
    I'd emailed them a couple days ago and gotten this, btw:

We are aware that Firebrand customers have been waiting a very long time
    for the pre-ordered titles and the frustration this has caused.
    I am sure you will appreciate that the circumstances are outside of
    Sandbag’s control but I would like to take the opportunity to reassure you
    that we support customers as much as we can until orders have been
    received.
    We have shared tracking numbers with customers as soon as they were known
    to give everyone the heads up that the orders were in the system and
    being prepared for dispatch. We expect the tracking to become live later
    today or tomorrow. You will then be able to monitor the progress of the
    parcel while in transit
    ... which sounds like they're basically saying that Firebrand is the ones still sending out those orders (at least for those who ordered during Firebrand's tenure), and they're just sort of acting as a frontend at this point? Which would be weird/bizarre, certainly, but that sounds like what they're saying. Anyway, the preshipment thing seems to be extremely common, and I guess the actual ship date should be 'bout nowish.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Holy shit guys! So My Fragile DE arrived today. Here's the verdict: literally perfect condition except for a small crease in the center of the spine. No mashed corners. I'm happy with it. AND the kicker: I had two packages from sandbag when I only ordered one....guess what the second was? THE REPLACEMENT Deviations cover which arrived immaculate. The packaging for the Deviations jacket was actually packed better than the fragile de. Who would have thought! And they told me they didn't even know when Jackets would go out again. THERE IS HOPE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    GOD I hate sandbag estimated delivery for my 50 dollar pack was today, what do I find when I get home from work?
    A big steaming pile of NOTHING I am so mad because of how much I pay them for shipping I want my shirt before I go out of
    Town this weekend but nope sandbag ruins it for me I can't wear my stuff on my trip I want to cry this is not normal
    Last edited by David Woods; 08-18-2017 at 11:08 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I still have two good copies of The Fragile DE

Haha.... should I just sell the other one cheap? haha. I don't need two.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You would probably ship faster than Sandbag

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Gave my "extra" (banged up but still technically listenable) Deviations to someone who couldn't afford to buy one. Up to you what you want to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Been following the thread and just wanted to say that I had my Deviations replacement sleeve arrive today, without warning, but it was packaged much better than the original vinyl. Cardboard+bubble wrap+foam corners inside a larger cardboard exterior, all of which led to a pristine sleeve. So hold out hope, those of you that are still waiting. Maybe they're learning it's worth spending a little more on packaging?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frl View Post
    Been following the thread and just wanted to say that I had my Deviations replacement sleeve arrive today, without warning, but it was packaged much better than the original vinyl. Cardboard+bubble wrap+foam corners inside a larger cardboard exterior, all of which led to a pristine sleeve. So hold out hope, those of you that are still waiting. Maybe they're learning it's worth spending a little more on packaging?
    why the hell can't they pack ALL the stuff like this in the first place? My Fragile came of course with mashed corners (fortunately vinyl and booklets are pristine)
    Last edited by ParaGun; 08-19-2017 at 04:17 AM. Reason: typo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Finally received a shipping email for NTAE vinyl today. Also just purchased Deviations (I'm a little slow with this one, but better late than never). Fingers crossed that everything arrives promptly and in mint condition...

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Bent corner on NtAE. Not disgustingly awful and not worth the trouble since I'm moving and changing addresses.

New address is even closer to the return address for sandbag and in seriously considering seeing if they will let me pick up future orders.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    NTAE vinyl on its way.

Kinda wish I never ordered it, to be honest.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Got Fragile and Broken yesterday and the covers are broken because they were so fragile. They were just thrown into the box with no protective packing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got my copies of NTAE and The Fragile in good shape, after the same clusterfuck everyone else seems to be going through. Here's hoping my Add Violence package arrives in a timely manner.
    Does anyone know when the Quake OST goes on sale?

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Phimester View Post
    I still have two good copies of The Fragile DE

Haha.... should I just sell the other one cheap? haha. I don't need two.
    yeah, my favorite thing to do when i end up with extra free stuff is either give it away to a fan that really needs it but can't afford it, or wait until the second-hand market prices skyrocket and sell it to someone at original retail value to undercut all the a-holes trying to make 4x what they paid for it.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    yeah, my favorite thing to do when i end up with extra free stuff is either give it away to a fan that really needs it but can't afford it, or wait until the second-hand market prices skyrocket and sell it to someone at original retail value to undercut all the a-holes trying to make 4x what they paid for it.
    In that case I'm an a-hole. And I can say I love it.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I'm sure this has been discussed ad nauseum but: who names an online merch place...sandbag. IT LITERALLY MEANS TO FUCK SOMEONE OVER.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRanged691 View Post
    I'm really into indie nail polish, so I've learned to be patient when it comes to shipping times, but Sandbag has me tearing my hair out.

I got a shipping notice for the vinyl I ordered back in December 3 days ago and it still hasn't moved past the "label created phase. That means it isn't likely to start moving until Monday at the earliest.

I ordered two of the Add Violence bundles the day they went up on the shop and they are nowhere to be seen. The website says my order has been fulfilled, but without it in my hands or a tracking number to prove it has been shipped, I have no idea where my stuff is or what happened to it. I have emailed Sandbag, but have yet to receive a response and I'm not optimistic that they will be helpful either.
    I've actually had stuff in the "Pre-Shipment" stage arrive at my home without having moved from the "Pre-Shipment" phase. Not just from Sandballs. So it might just...show up.
    Or, it could actually just be sitting in a box, getting kicked by horses or whatever is happening to these poor, defenseless records before they ship.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Thank god, Yodel are handling my records, they chose an actually reliable courier

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volk View Post
    Does anyone know when the Quake OST goes on sale?
    Trent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yesterday i checked my shipping status for NTAE, still in preshipment since the 11th. Five minutes later my roommate walks in with package in hand. Was packaged much better than fragile deviations and wasn't beat up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    When I ordered the AV component for $12 it doesn't ask for a shipping address. Anyone else have this issue?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nycguy View Post
    When I ordered the AV component for $12 it doesn't ask for a shipping address. Anyone else have this issue?
    if you paid paypal, it uses the one tied to your account

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The tracking I received on the 12th for my order finally moved out of pre-ship this morning. Coming from PA, media mail, expected to deliver in NYC on Wednesday. Sandbag can't even tell me what's in it, but it's supposed to be Broken and NTAE. Hoping!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I finally received shipping information for all my orders (2 Add Violence physical components and all the reissues from December.) Not that the shipping notification says anything other than "yea you have a tracking number." But that's cool, it's bee at the pre-shipment phase for four days. I'm sure it has to arrive before September....right?

I pre-ordered the new Queens of the Stone Age album on vinyl a few months ago. It arrived, prior to it's release date, this morning, only took three days from shipment notification email. Maybe Trent needs to give Josh Homme a call?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    My copy of The Fragile finally arrived today, which means I don't have anything outstanding from the store anymore. A couple minor dents, top of the spine is a little creased, and the shrinkwrap smushed the right edge of the sleeve against the records and made an impression in the sleeve, but otherwise in remarkably good condition considering Deviations uses the same sleeve and had all four corners beat up.

So I guess my Sandbag experience is over until I make the mistake of being suckered into buying more from the store, which I 100% will be because I still need NTAE and TDS, not to mention the ones that haven't gone up for preorder yet. I'm weak.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well my 50 dollar add violence pack is out for delivery so I should get it this time, but you know
    i ordered from another site (ancient explorers) and they even messaged me on Facebook with my payment info
    and told me in advance it may take a bit. Now THAT is professional shipping! Not whatever Sandbag thinks they are doing
    atleast I know these items will take awhile and it's not a total pain

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    if you paid paypal, it uses the one tied to your account
    No it was card and they didn't even charge a shipping fee.